• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Are all the decks usable in the game able to be obtained from the shop?

    Pokémon TCG Are all the decks usable in the game able to be obtained from the shop?


    Are all the decks usable in the game able to be obtained from the shop?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    My goal now is to collect all the THEME decks and use them in the Trainer Challenge. Besides the starter type decks and all those obtainable from the shop what others are there?

    submitted by /u/GKarl
    [link] [comments]

    Decks worth investing in???

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Don't usually like asking questions like these but i have deck block now and need a little push of creativity

    submitted by /u/ClrWingDragn
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me the difference between standard and expanded

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I have been playing the game for 3 weeks now. Only playing the theme deck on versus for the daily rewards. Played some events for booster packs but now I kinda wanna explore furthermore into building a deck. I just don't know if I should make a standard or expanded deck.

    submitted by /u/Jkoka
    [link] [comments]

    i want to make a strong victin v, reshiram gx and cramorant v deck. can anyone help? (i haven’t played since 2016)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Deck suggestions

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Can someone like give me a list for expanded since I'm fairly new to the game but would want to explore sometjing else other than theme decks. Something that would fit a small budget

    submitted by /u/Plkvxn
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of GX can you get as the tutorial prize?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Context: I received a Dedenne GX. Being a beginner, I though it was bad since it was a weak attacker. Knowing what I know now, Im wondering if these prizes are all valuable (although trade locked) or not.

    submitted by /u/ScoobyDolly
    [link] [comments]

    daily wins

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    what is at the moment the best theme deck avaleble?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I want to play tournement so I can start to trade cards/packs. I just don't know what deck to buy for tournements

    submitted by /u/nobody654
    [link] [comments]

    Nuzzlechu is pretty good right now!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment