• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Pokémon TCG I’ve bought over 20 packs in the last month and haven’t gotten a single GX. My dad finds a pack in a crate at work and gives it to me and this is what I pull!

    Pokémon TCG I’ve bought over 20 packs in the last month and haven’t gotten a single GX. My dad finds a pack in a crate at work and gives it to me and this is what I pull!


    I’ve bought over 20 packs in the last month and haven’t gotten a single GX. My dad finds a pack in a crate at work and gives it to me and this is what I pull!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Confusion about Electromagnetic Radar card

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Hey there, I have recently gone back to playing the game and I'm now reminding myself how to play, with that said I have a question about this card.It says that I can play this card if I have discarded 2 hand cards, but it doesnt specify when I had to do such action, is it if I discarded hand cards on that very moment and I have to use this item as a reaction to that?

    Is if I discarded other cards on that turn? On that match?

    And also, it says 2 cards, but what if I discarded 3, does that count?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/KyuchuKat
    [link] [comments]

    First gx from cosmic eclipse

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    New player here, what does this X mean?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    どういたしまして

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Why is this trade not working?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment