• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Pokémon TCG 20 Cosmic Eclipse and 3 Unified Minds packs up for grabs! Chuck your best joke or favorite occasion in the anime (and why) below and in the morning I'll choose winners to get up to 3 packs each! Let me know below your comment what you would prefer (CE or UM)

    Pokémon TCG 20 Cosmic Eclipse and 3 Unified Minds packs up for grabs! Chuck your best joke or favorite occasion in the anime (and why) below and in the morning I'll choose winners to get up to 3 packs each! Let me know below your comment what you would prefer (CE or UM)


    20 Cosmic Eclipse and 3 Unified Minds packs up for grabs! Chuck your best joke or favorite occasion in the anime (and why) below and in the morning I'll choose winners to get up to 3 packs each! Let me know below your comment what you would prefer (CE or UM)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Theme deck upgrade

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    I have got relentless flame and Mach strike, I almost have enough for another theme deck. Is there a deck that combines one of these theme decks with another theme deck?

    submitted by /u/Pianoman7703
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some help with deckbuilding

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Ok, so basicly a stopped playing a.. LONG time ago and started playing again after i got tired of... well not having anything to do, i finished downloading, and after an hour of trying to remember my password i got in! Only to realise im shit at deckbuilding (im horrible in yugioh, of course i would be bad here) and have been relying on the deck wizard... or whatever it is called.

    Ive got 3 theme decks, 2 of them i think i got for free, and 1 is a zygarde theme deck. But i havent gotten far using them, nor the deck wiz so what im asking is... welp, its in the tittle, i pulled from packs ive gotten with codes, so i might have some cards that could help, message me if you can/want to help ill send images of the cards i have... and the ones i think might be good...?

    submitted by /u/kreendg
    [link] [comments]

    How can I know what is a fair trade in game?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    Basically the title. I already understand that packs arr the main coin for trades but, can I apply online the same price range for the real cards, offline? Or it is just a offer and demand game and you to look all the trades looking for people who offera you more asking less?

    submitted by /u/cleversonbraga
    [link] [comments]

    AYYY 60~ code giveaway!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    All out of codes thanks for participating!

    submitted by /u/CodeCrow-pkm
    [link] [comments]

    Theme decks

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:38 AM PST

    Are any of the steel theme decks decent. I'm looking at wanting to do a steel psychic deck eventually. I've read how the charizard deck is basically the best and the one psychic deck is pretty good. Just looking at how to spend my 500 coins.

    submitted by /u/zombiehunter9x19
    [link] [comments]

    Which theme deck to buy next?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    So I recently bought into the Pokemon TCG. I went and got myself a Ultra Necrozma Battle Arena Deck and a Laser Focus deck to start off with (would have bought a second Battle Arena deck but they are being upmarked so it was a bit out of my budget); a friend then gave me a code for the Mewtwo & Mew tin. So I began chugging away at PTCGO for the past two days with a modified Ultra Nekrozma Malamar deck to practice and while I started with some packs, I decided that I wanted to buy a variety of theme decks to both have an easier time in the Trainer Challenge, to have a variety of decks that meet the requirements for different daily challenges, and to have a variety of options to choose from for Theme Versus.

    So far I collected enough tokens to buy Relentless Flame and Towering Heights, and I have the Laser Focus deck due to buying it physically, and I am currently sitting on 617 tokens. So what should I get for my fourth theme deck based on what I have at the moment?

    submitted by /u/Yahello
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away 3 more codes. These are tin codes. 1x vaporeon gx, 1x flareon gx and 1x dusk mane necrozma.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    In Pokemon red which Pokemon did I use to defeat Gary's Charizard to become the Pokemon champion?

    Good luck guys!

    submitted by /u/Giinocchio
    [link] [comments]

    Full Card Art Textless for phone wallpaper?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Hi guys, I was wondering if there is any page or something where the full art card textless are for download for cell phone wallpaper, they are great and I would like to download some, like the reshiram and zekrom tag looks so cool

    submitted by /u/Jouna_Nuke
    [link] [comments]

    Super oldschool player looking for tips.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Hey guys! I used to play pokemon tcg when scyther/hitmonchan haymakers reigned supreme. Looking for tips and advice to get the ball rolling in tcgo.

    submitted by /u/Noyuu66
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon VMAX, Sword & Shield Cards, Meowth V MAX Special Collection!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Does anyone have any advice on how to improve my deck?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    List is below.

    The general strategy of it is that I get my Solgaleo - GX into play, 1 or 2 Bronzongs (it's usually not too hard to get 2), and either Coballion, Dialga - GX, or Genesect GX in play. I use Solgaleo GX's GX attack to have 3 steel energies attached to him and Special Shield Energies (the special version of steel energies) to the Genesect/Coballion/Dialga.

    Solgaleo uses Sunsteel Strike (230 damage), switches bench with Genesect/Coballion/Dialga who then attack. Bronzongs recharge Solgaleo with energies from discard pile, and then Solgaleo comes back for Sunsteel strike.

    If I had to choose something I think the deck is weak in, I think it's getting the Solgaleo into play quickly enough.

    Thanks guys! BTW I posted this a long time ago as well but took a break from the game.

    List of Cards:

    Pokémon - 17

    * 3 Bronzor TEU 100

    * 1 Cobalion NVI 84

    * 1 Dialga-GX FLI 82

    * 1 Genesect-GX LOT 130

    * 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89)

    * 3 Bronzong PHF 61)

    * 2 Solgaleo-GX SUM 155

    * 4 Cosmog SUM 64

    * 1 Cosmoem SUM 65

    Trainer Cards - 31

    * 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

    * 4 Metal Frying Pan FLI 112

    * 2 Acro Bike PRC 122

    * 4 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 1 Switch SUM 132

    * 1 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Reverse Valley BKP 110

    * 1 Cyrus {*} UPR 120

    * 2 Heavy Ball NXD 88

    * 2 Jasmine TEU 145

    * 3 Max Potion BKP 103

    * 2 VS Seeker PHF 109

    * 1 Life Dew PLF 107

    Energy - 12

    * 8 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17

    * 4 Shield Energy PRC 143

    submitted by /u/Rosh_Posh
    [link] [comments]

    Free Cosmic Eclipse booster codes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:33 PM PST

    All of them have been given out to the first 6, enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Pawbo
    [link] [comments]

    How to play unlimited decks?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    I have Battle arena decks black and white kyurem, how do I play games with them? I can find an option to select them.

    submitted by /u/_Lumite_
    [link] [comments]

    Dedenne-GX Bugged?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Just had a game where Dedenne-GX was my last card in hand. I had not played one on the same turn, no abilities in play preventing it, no powerplant, etc. When played, I recieved the prompt asking if I wished to discard my hand and draw 6. Unfortunately, no selection screen appeared below. Unable to progress past this state, I was forced to time out my turn and give up the attack and hand I should've been permitted. Just wondering if anybody has experienced this bug.

    submitted by /u/SingingChimp123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment