• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Pokémon TCG I love archiestoise. This was my first turn.

    Pokémon TCG I love archiestoise. This was my first turn.


    I love archiestoise. This was my first turn.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Here's another 5 ptcgo codes to win

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    What was the first pokemon game that I owned?

    submitted by /u/Giinocchio
    [link] [comments]

    Building my first standard deck?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Hey all, New to the online game and the TCG in general- I've been playing theme decks and buying a few packs and I think im ready to put together my first standard deck.

    I have about 14 booster packs to trade with and a decent base of cards from theme decks (towering heights, unseen depths, volcano, battle mind).

    What would be a good deck (budget deck?) to get started with?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/HitYourHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Here's some spare codes that I've got. I don't play tcgo so help yourself. I've got a big stack of them and I think I'm gonna post a few a day until they're all gone. Good luck

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PST

    5 ptcgo codes giveaway

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:52 AM PST

    The first person who guesses my favourite first gen pokemon wins.

    Good luck

    submitted by /u/Giinocchio
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Away a Hidden Fates Ultra-Premium Collection, Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box and 30 Hidden Fates Code Cards

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I recently bought these boxes, in the hopes of getting a shiny Charizard, but that never happened :( . I have chosen three of my favorite Pokemon, if you can guess one of them, then you get one of the prizes. So please reply with your guesses.

    The prize cards are: -Hidden Fates Ultra-Premium Collection -Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box -30 Hidden Fates Packs

    I will tell any winners at 8pm EST today. Good luck!

    8:00pm EST - Congratulations to u/Dawx88 for guessing Darkrai. Two of the prizes are still available, the Elite Trainer Box and the 30 Packs. Here's a hint they are in the Galar Pokedex, but not originally from the Galar region. Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/molamolaguy
    [link] [comments]

    Some Cosmic Eclipse Codes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:37 AM PST

    Is there a discord server for the game?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Wanting to know if there is a discord server for the game, cause I want to talk about ideas I have with people outside of Reddit posts and actually try them out.

    submitted by /u/JustAGuy72902
    [link] [comments]

    Buy-in Cost, and Other Questions

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    I've been looking to play higher tier decks recently, as grinding with my relentless flame deck is reeallly slow. I understand packs are essentially the currency players use when trading, but what are some trustworthy sites to find codes?

    Also, how much would it cost to get a competitive deck right now that can help me grind easier?

    submitted by /u/JaceBerlin
    [link] [comments]

    How to get trainer staples for deck building?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Hello, burnt out on MTG right now and was looking to get into PTCGO for nostalgia's sake. Figured I'd drop some cash on pack codes and trade for the staples I needed to build at least one net deck. Finding it impossible to track down the commons I need unless they are the fully blinged out versions. Any tips on getting these cards? I posted a public trade but it seems like a nightmare trading for cards when their are 10 or more different printings of the same card. If you have bulk I have packs...

    submitted by /u/5371EI
    [link] [comments]

    Eevee GX not affected by Grand Bloom GX or Red & Blue

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Am I missing the fine print? Why can't I evolve my Eevee GX using either of these techniques?

    submitted by /u/razzordragon
    [link] [comments]

    Just started, saved up 500. What's the best theme deck to buy as a new player?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Hi,

    I just started playing this game and Im hooked, so I wanted to buy a theme deck. This guide I found online said Wave Slasher was a powerful new player theme deck, but I wanted to check to make sure. Either way, I just want to ask: whats the best theme deck a new player would be able to pilot?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Senpalli
    [link] [comments]

    Question on COE Solgaleo

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    The new Solgaleo has an ability:

    Armor of the Sunne
    If you have Lunala in play, your Solgaleo and Lunala take 50 less damage from your opponent's attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't apply more than 1 Armor of the Sunne Ability at a time.

    Does this work with prism star and GX cards as well?

    submitted by /u/24_7Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    What is standard legal for right now?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:59 AM PST

    I don't know what is or isn't standard legal for this current moment. Where can I go to find out?

    submitted by /u/ThoughtsOnMormonism
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment