• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Pokémon TCG [SoS] I'm 1/3rd of The Way To My Goal!

    Pokémon TCG [SoS] I'm 1/3rd of The Way To My Goal!


    [SoS] I'm 1/3rd of The Way To My Goal!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Good semi-expensive deck for standard/expanded ptcgo tournaments?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    I'm thinking of making a deck specifically for tournaments because playing theme tournaments gets boring after a while. I usually play malamar giratina but the format seems tough for malamar now. Does anyone have any recommendations on what decks are good in standard or expanded tournaments now? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ace190z
    [link] [comments]

    This pissed me off more than it should

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    How much does a Kendeo GX go for?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    I have a trade up for 10 packs of forbidden light and a Naganadel GX and no one will take it. :c

    Edit: I typod I meant Keldeo GX

    Also how much does a Rosa go for (not full art)?

    submitted by /u/ChaoCobo
    [link] [comments]

    Search tradable cards only on collection

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Is there a way to filter out trade-locked cards/packs in collection?

    submitted by /u/KuroRaito
    [link] [comments]

    Question: ignoring trades

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    My question: if I block someone, does it hide their trade offers on public trades for me?

    The reason is that it seems that a few people post hundreds of really bad trade offers every day (probably looking to rip off a newbie, I guess?) and it's not fun having to browse through the same bad offers every day and end up clicking on them to check, so I'd like to just hide these people's trades.

    Thanks for your help :)

    submitted by /u/lfobw
    [link] [comments]

    Free Codes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PST

    Another one for the boys

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Another code card I found, not sure what it's from. If you claim it, comment. Don't let someone waste there time.

    WGC-NYVB-6RH-TYM

    submitted by /u/snowbmx1991
    [link] [comments]

    Looking through my old trades. Man I miss last winter (yes I still have the card).

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Birds list for standard?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Looking for a decent starter birds control list for standard. Anyone sitting on one they've had success with?

    submitted by /u/LiveForTheLols
    [link] [comments]

    Saturday Flex Post: I am sharing my bling collection of Full Arts, Rainbow Rares, and Reverse Holo Foils from the Cosmic Eclipse Set.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment