• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Alright friends...this is the end. Over 80 codes later and here my last 21 codes. Drop a comment, good luck...and happy Pokemon Day!

    Pokémon TCG Alright friends...this is the end. Over 80 codes later and here my last 21 codes. Drop a comment, good luck...and happy Pokemon Day!


    Alright friends...this is the end. Over 80 codes later and here my last 21 codes. Drop a comment, good luck...and happy Pokemon Day!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Missing theme deck?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I used tokens to buy the Unseen Depths deck 2 days ago. I played with it once on versus. Went to bed and the next morning, I log in and it's not there. Not in the deck manager and none of the cards in the collection. I can't find it anywhere! Anyone have this problem before? I sent a support ticket but they have not gotten back to me yet.

    submitted by /u/quitecrafty
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Pauper Tournament Bracket Preliminaries

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Congratulations! You've made it to the final rounds of the tournament!

    Comment below to verify who you are and confirm your name is listed here to be registered, and say if you want your deck to be featured in a later post.

    The top 8 winners:

    dawx88

    rmyannow

    Vinman205

    mcsun213

    AsakoBanuken

    trainkyur

    Dopplermoose

    Once everyone has commented, we'll begin the bracket tournament. Best of luck to you all!

    Link to original post https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/f4dbas/pokemon_pauper_tournament/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    • this tournament is not endorsed or officiated by /r/ptcgo & TPCi staff.

    Swiss Matchup post: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/f8b244/pokemon_pauper_tournament_round_1_matchups/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    New starter tins

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Does anyone have a list of the decks that come with the new cinderace v, inteleon v, and rilaboom v tins ?

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotTech
    [link] [comments]

    Another complaint about PTCGO trade system

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    So I find a trade I like, but I need a marshadow from unbroken bonds to make it happen. I already have the regular version, but the person wants the holo rare. So I search for it, and find it. A little more expensive than I had hoped, but I need the card being offered so I pulled the trigger.

    I go to pull the trigger, and it's saying I don't have the card. There must be some mistake...maybe the system is lagging, and it just hasn't registered that I now have that card.

    I'm sure many of you know what's coming next. I had grabbed the reverse holo. This happens a lot when I am creating trades too. I want a certain card and don't really care if it's holo, reverse holo, regular, etc, but I can only ask for one in the trade.

    They really need to create a drop down menu where you can stipulate which versions of a particular card you'd be willing to accept in trade.

    Edit: The last bit there I'm talking about in the create trade tab, not searching for a trade. Also, I realize for the bad trade I accepted that it's my fault, and I'm an idiot; all I'm saying is based on the trade I'm pretty sure the other guy wanted any version of marshadow and would have been happy to have the one I had to offer.

    submitted by /u/Donkey_Bill
    [link] [comments]

    Helpp

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Just started playing back after playing for a few days back then.

    Ive got 1 xy breakpoint theme deck and 1 xy break through theme deck should i start building on these or start another series

    submitted by /u/bisgod
    [link] [comments]

    Silly moves

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Bro, y u gonna use a Crushing Hammer to detach an energy from my active Pokemon that you're just going to knock out anyway?

    submitted by /u/Dynasuarez-Wrecks
    [link] [comments]

    Want to put some money into the game any advice?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Hello all been playing for a couple of days after a buddy got me into it. He of course has bought some physical cards for him and his kids and used his codes to make a sort of home brewed deck online.

    I unlocked the relentless flames deck and laser focus decks in the past 3 days and I'm wondering what's the best way to go about building some meta stuff to play with him. I'm not sure what cards are decent or not and if it's better to only buy sword and shield or buy other packs as well. Also what's the best code sight since I have no real use for physical cards.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/baddies_are_bad
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Pauper Tournament Final Swiss Round

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Link to original post https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/f4dbas/pokemon_pauper_tournament/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    • this tournament is not endorsed or officiated by /r/ptcgo & TPCi staff.

    Round 3 has begun. Player in game names from PTCGO will be listed on the board. If you don't see your name, contact me as soon as possible.

    If you have any questions or problems, either review the original post or contact me via PM.

    If you're matchup has the word Amino in its name, contact me immediately. Otherwise, talk to me or review the original post to set up communication between you and your opponent. Or you can post your ign below in the comments to state who you are.

    This will be a swiss tournament with matches being best 2 out of 3. Overall wins net you 3 points, loses 0, and intentional draws 1 point. Both players must agree to an intentional draw. The goal is to get 11 points, but 10 and 9 are acceptable too. Once you've completed your matches, let me know the results so they can be recorded.

    If you're opponent has not contacted you within the set time, you win by default and are rewarded 3 points.

    Hope you have fun and best of luck to you all!

    Matchup post: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/f8b244/pokemon_pauper_tournament_round_1_matchups/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Round 2 notes:

    We will no longer be accepting latecomers.

    You can edit your decks with permission. Follow the rules of the tournament with this guideline, otherwise this privilege will be revoked.

    If the tournament round cannot be completed in the time allotted, a 24 hour extension will be added. This will not stack across multiple days. If your match fits this criteria, speak to me to discuss the winnings.

    Round 3 notes:

    Those who do not communicate with their matchup within the allotted time will be considered for disqualification.

    Round 4 notes:

    This is the last of the swiss rounds. Anyone who makes it to top 8 will qualify for the bracket tournament. Participants of the brackets will earn packs even if they do not win. Winners of the swiss tournament must let me know who they are via PM.

    I wish all the best of luck.

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to use custom decks in duelist challenges?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Or is there any way to play custom decks against any bots? Not just in versus?

    I'm fairly new, but the reason being I'd like to try making some very not-meta decks and I know they'd get crushed in versus.

    submitted by /u/Thrillhouse-14
    [link] [comments]

    This is a first: Game froze, couldn't even Concede

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    If there is a Tapu Koko V, does that mean there will be a koko vmax?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment