• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I've always considered myself lucky but this is just dumb. Third Dedene I pull, first two were on a coin pack, then on a chest, and this was a tournament pack, very happy!

    Pokémon TCG I've always considered myself lucky but this is just dumb. Third Dedene I pull, first two were on a coin pack, then on a chest, and this was a tournament pack, very happy!


    I've always considered myself lucky but this is just dumb. Third Dedene I pull, first two were on a coin pack, then on a chest, and this was a tournament pack, very happy!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Is it normal to get this lucky when you start ptcgo?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:25 AM PST

    From a single traded pack. My wife was startled when I gasped. Then she said, "I'm glad you're happy about your stupid digital card." She just doesn't get it.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Some codes for ya's

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Gx did it right

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Okay so I'm not sure this is the right thread for this but if it isn't please tell me I'll delete it.

    Okay so when GX's were introduced in my opinion the game was very balanceced. It was worth using stage 2 decks and they made an obvious power difference from basic GX's and stage 1 and 2 GX's. Most of the cards were not too overpowered. And all the types were mostly balanced in terms of supporters. Unlike the current fire heavy supporters now. Then they introduced tag teams. Tag teams were a mistake. They were powerfully basic cards with high HP that attacks could help set up very fast. It made it so you really had to have one. The worse part was when they added alot of tech for it such as tag call or tag switch. Then now V's. They are basically EX's all over again. V's are strong and can be set up in the first turn leading to a very basic Pokémon meta. Like zacian. Being able to draw 3 cards in a turn and do 230 damage is very big. Even GX's such as metagross GX which had a similar attack with being unable to attack the next turn but only has 150 damage. How does a stage 2 not meet up to a basic. This is my opinion and I don't really want to argue about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I would like to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Callinglime
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for feedback and suggestions on first standard deck

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Followed this guide from /u/meeme109 and just made a couple of changes. I didn't like Audino in theme so I swapped 4 of them for Poipole, Type Null and Silvally. Not 100% I even need Poipole but of the cards I have it seemed like an okay fit.

    I got rid of Mysterious Treasure and replaced it with 4x Pokemon Communication. Added Pokemon Center Lady because in theme my Necrozma's were taking a good bit of damage.

    I'm missing a few of the cards needed to step up the tier but will try and trade for them.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 19

    * 3 Type: Null UNM 183

    * 2 Silvally UNM 184

    * 1 Silvally-GX UPR 116

    * 4 Inkay FLI 50

    * 4 Necrozma UNM 101

    * 1 Poipole FLI 55

    * 4 Malamar FLI 51

    ##Trainer Cards - 23

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Pokémon Center Lady SSH 176

    * 3 Bug Catcher UNM 189

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Energy Recycle System CES 128

    * 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133

    * 2 Switch CES 147

    * 3 U-Turn Board UNM 211

    ##Energy - 18

    * 14 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14

    * 4 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/fatdogrollingover
    [link] [comments]

    How fast can you deal 50 DMG? I am giving you a free win, hurry up

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Energy acceleration in fighting decks

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Many fighting pokemon have higher attack costs, what would you recommend for energy acceleration? Or maybe would it be better to have a pokemon to stall until you setup? I'm fairly new to deck building but the latter does sounds inconsistent. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Just-Research
    [link] [comments]

    Connectivity issues

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PST

    When I hit log in it prompts me with "lost connection with network server" or something along those lines. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/knuckle_d
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to sort out cards that are tradable and non tradable when creating a trade?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Also what does activating the double trade arrow do?

    submitted by /u/CrowzNarbin
    [link] [comments]

    What is the chance of getting a GX?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Yesterday I opened 15 packs (7 on acc A/8 on acc B) but got no GX cards. Is this just really bad luck or is this pretty common? Edit: Im now at 17 packs -.-

    submitted by /u/xXBONIXx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point in trying to pick this up

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I haven't won a single battle because all of my opponents have basic ex v cards and are capable of knocking out all of my Pokémon in 1 hit, mean while I only have 2 or 3 really powerful cards and the rest are 3 stages with moves that deal like 100 damage at most. It's very disheartening knowing that every match is basically forfeit since winning seems to be the only way to get more packs

    submitted by /u/Wabalywoo
    [link] [comments]

    Theme decks?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hey, would you do recommend theme decks in general? I got the Cinderace one and I am thinking about getting the Let's Play Eevee one as well.

    Any thoughts on them?

    submitted by /u/LtFork
    [link] [comments]

    Odds of pulling specific cards?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I don't know how it works. I've opened 60+ Sw/Sh packs and I haven't pulled a single Marie. I assumed that the odds for each type of card would be the same for every one of that type. I have 12 Hop (4 from packs), 6 bede (I don't believe the Rillaboom and Cinderace decks come with it ?). I thought I would have one by now, can't even get 'em through trades lol.

    Edit ANSWERED. thanks :)

    submitted by /u/NAME_NOT_FOUND_048
    [link] [comments]

    Got My Last Missing V, Gold Zacian V...cost 46 packs via trade

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PST

    But at least I completed the set...for now.

    submitted by /u/wilef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment