• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG What to grind after VS ladder?

    Pokémon TCG What to grind after VS ladder?


    What to grind after VS ladder?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Playing a lot due to free time, haven't finished ladder yet but after i'm done is there anything else to grind? already did all trainer challenges

    submitted by /u/styIxs
    [link] [comments]

    [Standard] Why are some people using Energy Search instead of Energy Spinner?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I'm a bit confused about cards I've seen some of my opponents playing. I've seen several decks running Energy Search which lets them get one basic energy card from their deck. Energy Spinner does the exact same thing with the added upside of getting up to 3 cards on the first turn when going second. Is there some interaction I'm missing or other reason why a competitive Standard deck would run Energy Search over Energy Spinner?

    submitted by /u/MrBrainstorm
    [link] [comments]

    Pre rebel clash

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I have 20 sword and shield packs. What trade can I do in order to keep their value with the new expansion? Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/Panini_al_vapore
    [link] [comments]

    How many codes Did you all buy.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Sorry kinda of a dumb question but im trying to get enough so i can get 4 of each Cinderace Vmax Rillaboom Vmax Rillaboom Ninetales V Speed energy Inteleon V/ Vmax Also how much would you estimate them to be.

    submitted by /u/ClrWingDragn
    [link] [comments]

    Started TCGO today, need help

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Ok so I defeated all these trainer battles once with this electricity deck. I'm extremely new so I don't have a damn idea on where to spend my coins efficiently. Should I buy decks, or booster packs? If I should buy a deck, which one is the best? I would appreciate if you mention one deck instead of giving options, cuz that would confuse me even more. Also, should I complete the game AI content first or should I do PvP side by side, even though I don't have enough good cards?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sarrockstar
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Dedenne GX: 1

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Rebel clash code price

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I'm a newbie in ptcgo but is it normal for 1 pack code to be more than 1 usd if its a new set?

    submitted by /u/relsirc
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion on what to build?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I used to play a while ago but when I came back I realized that my once decent Zubat/Mega Gallade deck couldn't hold a candle to the meta anymore.

    Now I have made a Blastoise&Piplup/Keldeo GX Standard deck that helps me getting my 11 daily victories faster than playing theme decks, but it is not good enough to play an event with.

    Now, knowing that I have 30 SSH packs (and a bunch of other packs) I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion on what to build around these cards (that, IMHO, are the most remarkable in my possession).

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    V Pokemon

    * 1 Cramorant V SSH 155

    * 1 Keldeo V SSH 53

    * 1 Indeedee V SSH 91

    * 1 Lapras V SSH 49

    * 1 Morpeko V SSH 79

    * 1 Sableye V SSH 194

    * 1 Stonjourner V SSH 115

    * 1 Tapu Koko V SSH 72

    * 1 Torkoal V SSH 24

    * 1 Zamazenta V SSH 139

    Tag Team Pokemon

    * 1 Blastoise e Piplup-GX CEC 214

    * 1 Mega Lopunny e Jigglypuff-GX CEC 261

    * 1 Muk e Muk di Alola-GX UNB 61

    * 2 Naganadel e Guzzlord-GX CEC 158

    * 1 Pikachu e Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Raichu e Raichu di Alola-GX UNM 54

    * 1 Reshiram e Charizard-GX UNB 20

    GX Pokemon

    * 1 Ampharos-GX TEU 185

    * 1 Banette-GX CES 66

    * 2 Greninja-GX FLI 24

    * 1 Incineroar-GX TEU 97

    * 1 Jirachi-GX UNM 79

    * 1 Keldeo-GX UNM 240

    * 1 Magcargo-GX LOT 44

    * 1 Naganadel-GX FLI 56

    * 1 Persian di Alola-GX CEC 257

    * 2 Silvally-GX UPR 116

    * 1 Silvally-GX CEC 184

    * 1 Wishiwashi-GX CEC 63

    * 1 Zygarde-GX FLI 73

    submitted by /u/muconasale
    [link] [comments]

    If you do not share your deck list you cant view it after battle

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Rebel Clash packs in in-game shop?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    So, as I understand it, the new set will be available in the in-game store on May 1st, yes? I've been saving up coins and can't wait to bust open some packs. But does "May 1st" mean at midnight, or sometime later in the day? This is the first time I'm playing at the time of a new expansion's release, so I'm not sure how this works. I'm trying to figure out whether I need to stay up late on Friday night lol

    submitted by /u/JigokuNoRocker
    [link] [comments]

    How to maximize Rebel Clash codes usage

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I've got 12 rebel clash codes (and two evolution packs) that will be unlocking tomorrow.

    I'm pretty new still and haven't ever been there at the beginning of a new set. So the question is what should I do with those codes to get the most bang for my buck?? My thoughts are to trade immediately for some old staple cards (of which I have none) to make sure that I get the max worth out of the packs and then don't have to worry about the worth going down as quickly as every one keeps saying new sets lose worth...

    My other thought is to try and trade 4:1 for UNB or something like that... Basically trade OUT of Rebel Clash.

    Sorry if there are a ton of threads with this question - I couldn't seem to find it.

    Thanks in advance for any help!!

    submitted by /u/naynarris
    [link] [comments]

    Should I spend all my coins on purchasing Rebel Clash packs when it drops?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Or what should I do with my coins if not that?

    submitted by /u/ThatOneTrooper
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good value?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Anyone here has good experience buying codes? Is this a good value? 55 rebel clash codes for 40ish dollars

    submitted by /u/dpbellard
    [link] [comments]

    Extra dedenne and zacian v

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I have an extra one of each and I want to trade but not sure how to get the best value for these cards right now as Rebel Clash is about to drop. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/FranzoFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay sheet

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Wondering if there is a list of good gameplays set values like from 80 value+

    submitted by /u/eagle4kk
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to launch the game since last night's update?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    It's been working fine for the passed year and now there's an error message to check my computer's compatibility?

    submitted by /u/How-Now-Brown-Cow10
    [link] [comments]

    questions on standard decks

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    i usually play expanded as psychic but am looking to build a standard deck, just got a few questions.

    1. i read malamar is being phased out, what would you replace it with to recycle energy?
    2. how do you accelerate energy without max elixer?
    3. what do you replace VS seeker with? i have been using it as a 'toolbox' for discarded supporters, is that no longer possible?
    4. what else do i need to know?
    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment