• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Think you've had a bad luck? How about 13 tails in a row for Maractus kind of bad luck

    Pokémon TCG Think you've had a bad luck? How about 13 tails in a row for Maractus kind of bad luck


    Think you've had a bad luck? How about 13 tails in a row for Maractus kind of bad luck

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    13 card giveaway! Please comment a # between 1and 100.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    You can only comment twice. After 6 hours, the person that commented the closest number will receive a dm with the codes. Good luck!!!

    submitted by /u/Fortnitewiz
    [link] [comments]

    What's Special about this Greninja that someone is offering 100+ pack worth cards for it??

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I just won my first tournament with the luck of my life

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    I was playing Relentless Flames in a Theme Deck Tournament.

    First round i was against the Kyogre Deck, where i managed to get better cards than my enemy and take the W.

    The second round was the one i was supposed to lose. I played against an Entei Deck (Never seen it before) and my Enemy had way better cards than i did. I was stuck with my unfinished Charizard Evolutions on my bench and an active Rapidash. And thats where the luck came in. I was lucky enough to roll like 10+ Heads in a row, which kept the enemies Pokemon from doing damage to my Rapidash. Because of that, i was down to 2 Prize cards while he still had 6. By the time, i had my Charizard and took the luckiest win of my life.

    The big Finale, the tension was high. In loading screen i see the the enemy's water type deck and i was like "that's it". In my first two rounds i was, again, lucky enough to get myself and active Rapidash, while the enemy couldn't find a second basic Pokemon to put on his bench. My attack hit for 60 damage, which was exactly their HP count, which made me win this last game within like 2 minutes.

    As i said, luckiest streak of events i can think of. Fun Fact: I was sitting on the toilet the whole time.

    What was your luckiest/unluckiest moment in ptcgo?

    Tl;Dr: I was lucky enough to get 10+ Heads in a row, leading me to winning the entire tournament.

    submitted by /u/r_Tosh
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve? Running 3 weakness energy and 10 grass

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Now that Supporters can't be used on the first turn, should Wally be unbanned?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    From my understanding, Wally was banned mainly due to turn 1 Trevenant when going first. With the first turn supporter rule change, should Wally be unnbanded? Evolution decks are massively struggling to see any kind of success. This card wouldn't do a whole lot to change that, but every little bit helps. I'd like to see a stadium that helps more than just grass evolution or some other type of support.

    What other cards would you like to see printed that would help evolution decks?

    submitted by /u/dhbroad
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on GX challenge boxes vs the League battle decks.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Would it be a bad time to play a theme deck online?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I don't really want to spend money on pokemon cards. I'm thinking of picking up a zazamenta theme deck. Would I get my ass whipped if I played online? I just want to get a couple of games in.

    submitted by /u/ChickunTendies
    [link] [comments]

    "BDIF" post rotation?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    What do you think will be the most powerful deck post rotation.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MrYakisoba
    [link] [comments]

    I hate my non-tradable pack luck

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Just opened my FIFTH untradable Dragapult V. I swear the rng is trolling me.

    submitted by /u/Zeco5000
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    so i heard that once you get to level 16 your daily challenges have cool rewards and that the mystery box you get in your daily vs wings transform into booster packs, is that true? i also dont understand how the level up works, you just add the levels from each types and thats your level?

    submitted by /u/soupektahe
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a decent decklist for Togepi & Cleffa & Igglybuff-GX?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Anyone have a recent one?

    submitted by /u/GearFourth
    [link] [comments]

    Rebel Clash Code Contest

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone

    I have a new idea for a Code Giveaway contest

    I just got back my dogs DNA/breed breakdown and she was given 6 breeds that it says she is.

    For each correct breed guest I will DM the first correct guesser 3 packs. (18 packs in total up for grabs)

    Uploaded below are pictures of said dog.

    https://i.imgur.com/CuH5UGc.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/qsqtMkT.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/D9QClaM.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/FBJX8IZ.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/VhKta10.jpg

    These may be tricky(A little too tricky have some hints)

    1. American Staffordshire Terrier (u/ohylo)

    2. "Mike Tyson"(occupation) Boxer (u/Jkwon6227)

    3. "When its your dogs dinner time they"(another name for food) (very fluffly)

    4. "The Art of War" Shih Tzu (u/Efhade) this one was going to be very tough kind of hilarious

    5. "Devo"(music) Whippet (u/zoragala)

    6. "The Neutral Shepherd"(WW2 neutral) (Not German or Australian)

    If it turns out to be too difficult I will add in some hints

    Bonus packs opportunity

    If you can guess the mix we were told she was supposed to be(breeds are not included in the six above) you can earn a bonus 3 packs.

    Bonus Hint "Kangaroo Jack/Lassie mix" (both breeds have been guessed just put them in one comment)

    Bonus claimed Australian Shepherd Collie (u/Efhade)

    With the slowing down of guess if a previous winner wants to try to get the last ones they may

    All packs will be Rebel Clash Packs

    submitted by /u/carddog12
    [link] [comments]

    Possible glitch. Can attack two turns in a row with its attack after switching? Or does it just work like that?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    TPCI not utilizing certain Pokémon’s special abilities?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Trade or open 200 packs of darkness ablaze

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    New player to ptcgo. I preordered 200 packs of darkness ablaze. What to do with them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/eltonyen
    [link] [comments]

    Easily buildable decks post-rotation?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Just as it says. What kinds of decks do you think will be the easiest to build (easy to find cards, inexpensive singles, etc.) in the new format?

    submitted by /u/AGassyGoomy
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a couple of packs for nostalgia's sake and don't have any use for the codes

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Im new to Pokemon, what would you like me to know ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    im brand new to the pokemon world, just getting into it because of quarantine. im 16f and would love to hear any advice you have for me, if its from deack building, to irl leagues, to just collecting cards. i want to absorb this community as much as i can !!

    submitted by /u/kayakinginthenigh
    [link] [comments]

    Nuzzle post-rotation help (standard format)?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    With Pachirisu SM 049 rotating next month is there a way to save this deck in standard format?

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Modified
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment