• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Percentages of each reward from my last 250 Mystery Boxes

    Pokémon TCG Percentages of each reward from my last 250 Mystery Boxes


    Percentages of each reward from my last 250 Mystery Boxes

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I've been tracking my Mystery Boxes rewards coz' I like to know how many coins and tickets I can get each day in average, and Mystery Boxes are a part of it.

    The results are shown in that table I made, with the rewards of my last 250 Mystery Boxes.

    For me, it was like I was getting 30.2 Tokens (coins), 0.336 Event Ticket and 0.036 booster for each box in average.

    Just to add information, the boosters I got were 3 UNM, 4 CEC and 2 SSH. I can't confirm, but seems like you never get a booster of the current set from the Mystery Boxes.

    https://preview.redd.it/9q29hm457zd51.png?width=453&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d25a832a080a95aeead882317ee1a1f10083bb2

    submitted by /u/arthura5n
    [link] [comments]

    New player, trying to learn before teaching my 6yo how to play TCG. What does that part at the bottom mean?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Concede or Wait It Out?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, when knowing that you are losing at the end of your turn (opponent's next turn), do you usually concede right at that point or just do the best you can (getting the maximum prize cards for ladder points/dealing big damage for daily objectives etc) and let your opponent finish you?

    I have always tried to let my opponent finish the game since they might have a knock out challenge to complete but recently, a lot of opponents are slow rolling me by playing all the unnecessary cards and thinning their deck for no reason, spamming emojis etc, when they could just attack and end the game there. This kind of act kinda burn through my patience and encourage me to just concede there after my turn.

    So, what are your views?

    submitted by /u/DebuRaito
    [link] [comments]

    Odds for those Mystery Rewards you get for winning?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I was playing ladder when I got curious about the odds for those rewards you get for winning some games. I know that the rewards could be coins (25, 50, 100, 375), a ticket or a pack but is there any info or has someone tallied how frecuent is each one of those rewards?

    Is not something like really important to know, but it got me curious.

    submitted by /u/PabloLovesGames
    [link] [comments]

    Question from new player

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I once again found myself playing more Pokémon games, so I installed TCGO, and have a question. What deck can you suggest for something to start with?

    submitted by /u/Rjotaro
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a sub for trades or can you post here?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I saw that you can sometimes get the detective Pikachu coin for 2 packs. Now that I have the gold for the packs nobody is offering it for 2 packs.

    Anyone out there willing to trade or can you tell me a good place to ask?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/KillerBullet
    [link] [comments]

    Best booster pack to buy with coins? I just started playing?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Here are some codes for somebody, have a good day :)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Expanded Decks

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Would it be worth it to build an expanded deck now or should I wait til the next set? I'm pretty new to online with my booster box coming tomorrow. Should I save the packs, try to get an expanded deck, or some other third thing?

    submitted by /u/aidentaylor2
    [link] [comments]

    Shaymin decks

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Ive played quite of few shaymin ex decks and was wondering why some of them get to attack on the first turn?

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    So chuft with this pull I had to share the code (secret rare and reverse rare balloons in one pack!)... first letter of codes in comments

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Anyone know the daily code claim limit, apparently I just hit it? And what time zone does it work off?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Don't say 10 codes at a time. I'm getting a hard limit like I can't claim anymore at all. Tried looking online with no real answer

    submitted by /u/Pyrox888
    [link] [comments]

    How many people truly play PTCGO?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I don't believe there is a way to view any sort of player count in specific formats or active players, but if any of you had a rough idea of how many players are on the standard, expanded or legacy ladders how many would you think currently play?

    submitted by /u/pierce659
    [link] [comments]

    Watching Tournaments

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've tried to find PTCGO tournaments to watch, but have only ever found let's plays of people *in* tournaments. Are there any YouTube channels or any other sources that you know of that show tournaments of PTCGO in a similar style to Hearthstone or the TCG Championships with announcers and whatnot?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/abeox
    [link] [comments]

    New to The Online game. And embarrassed that i Cant figure out trading

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Hi all.

    I just started collecting cards again for the first time in 15 years. Im having a child soon and i thought a big pokemon collection is the perfect future gift. ANYWAYS. Found out about PTCGO and put all my codes in recently but i cannot foe the life of me figure out how to trade. Is there a tutorial or can someone help me:)

    submitted by /u/Bilpoboy44
    [link] [comments]

    I don't even know if I played against a bot, a donk deck, or what. But this was...bizarre.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Batle mind theme deck

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    What's the strategy with this deck? How are you supposed to pilot it? I have no idea.

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    Ignoring the fact that it will get ruined by the upcoming rotation, is Bably Blowns still a good deck?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I have quite a few cards that make up the deck but I don't want to make the same mistake of taking a deck from limitless.com that is supposed to be top tier but is actually very outdated.

    From what it looks like, the only reason it could suffer in Standard is because of Marnie but that's about it. I only want to make this deck right now because it has destroyed me in the past and I have a ton of tourney tickets which I can use right before rotation but after Darkness Ablaze's release.

    submitted by /u/throwawae44
    [link] [comments]

    Here are some more codes, hope everybody is staying safe!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Jirachi price

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    When daa drops will jirachi drop in price?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment