• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Pokémon TCG It's a little late, but it's from an unlocked 6 pack...

    Pokémon TCG It's a little late, but it's from an unlocked 6 pack...


    It's a little late, but it's from an unlocked 6 pack...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I can finally play my Legacy deck!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I got 2 secret rares from just 12 locked packs! (From the trainer challenge)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    For what I traded with 101 DAA packs earned in tourneys

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I managed to convert ~250 tickets into 101 DAA packs when all is said and done. Below is for what I traded over the course of this first week, with a handful of chests thrown in too that were earned when I lost in the first round of tourneys.

    I mostly play Expanded, and the main goals heading into the week were the secret rare Garbodor, Double Colorless, and Twin Energy, along with the Jirachi and Jirachi EX. However, I ended up blinging out a Mew-Cramorant deck, built a DarkBox deck, and also built my first legacy deck (WeavileEggs)!

    How do people think I did?

    1 FA Juniper

    2 SR Garbodor

    3 SR Double Colorless Energy

    2 FA Jirachi EX (Stellar Guidance)

    1 Weavile GX

    3 Jirachi (Stellar Wish)

    4 Junk Arm

    1 FA Piers

    3 SR Twin Energy

    1 SR Weakness Guard Energy

    1 RH Dark Patch

    1 SR Tool Scrapper

    1 SR Power Plant

    2 RH Hypnotoxic Laser

    2 FA Korrina

    1 AA Greninja & Zoroark GX

    1 AA Dubwool V

    1 Cramorant V

    1 Promo Umbreon & Darkrai GX

    1 H Mew (Memories of Dawn)

    1 RH Mew (Memories of Dawn)

    4 Weavile (Team Plasma)

    2 RH Silver Bangle

    P.S. I hope I got the acronyms right for the blinging of cards, but apologies if I didn't get them quite right! If you have a question, ask away!

    submitted by /u/adjum
    [link] [comments]

    Got 10 packs and managed to score this guy!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I got this in a tradable pack, it was one of the first I opened. I am relatively new at the game- I have one standard deck with about a 40-50% win rate with Reshi-Zard. I think I could get it in my deck, but should I just trade it, and for how much?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    POG 2020

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Anybody play in the POG tournament today? How'd you do? Any cool stories?

    I entered with a Frosmoth/Lapras VMax deck for the fun of it. Started off 0-2 and 2-3, and then rolled through 4 straight top-tier decks to get to 6-3! A Vikavolt deck exposed my lightning weakness in round 10 and sadly kept me out of day 2. Still had a good time though!

    submitted by /u/MattyCims
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the game for 2 months. What are the top 2 or 3 meta decks right now?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    In Standard that is. Looking for a meta plug-and-play to get back into things.

    submitted by /u/BimaxResearcher
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could trade it...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I got this boi from a booster, is it valueable?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Got a ton of different codes from a guy on FB for $60, definitely got my money's worth

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Everything but the RR Scizor is from Coins or Trades!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I hate 2 turn tournaments

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Grinding 5 coins at a time

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Tournament RNG be like

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Can’t log in to account or reset password

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    So about a year or two ago I finally decided to try PTCGO after years of Pokémon card collecting, which meant I had a lottttt of booster pack codes that I could put into my account. Fast forward to now I don't remember the username but I know what email I had the account on, so I decide I'll use the forgot username thing on the site. It then tells me I may have signed in with my Google account if I'm a Pokémon Go player (what?) and then when I click the link it provides me it just takes me to reset my entire gmail account. Does basically the same thing with forgot password. Anyone know a solution to this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/cookiefortress
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra necrozma deck

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Anyone ever been able to beat an ultra necrozma deck? Ive come close but no cigar.

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else game crashes/freezes mid game or that’s only me?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Trying to make the best wheezing decklist for wins etc.Need suggestions! (I run 2 spell tags and 1 hustle belt) (4 Cynthia 2 marnie and prof research) (4rainbow energy 4 twin) made this decklist 2 months ago and forgot abt it maybe it needs some fixes?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment