• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Pokémon TCG A MASSIVE F for my opponent who had to mulligan 8 TIMES!!

    Pokémon TCG A MASSIVE F for my opponent who had to mulligan 8 TIMES!!


    A MASSIVE F for my opponent who had to mulligan 8 TIMES!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Crobat V from uncommon chest!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Got all three of the unova monkey evolutions in one pack

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Uri Geller says he will back down if TPCi decides to create new Kadabra cards in the future!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    What do I get over 2000 points, should i keep grinding or just go for 11 wins per day

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Looking for some legacy cards

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I'm looking for 4 cleffa from HGSS, 2 pichu from HGSS, and 3 plasma snorlax. I have a lot of vivid voltage packs that I am able to trade. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/king_heracross8923
    [link] [comments]

    New player needing help!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    My LGS signed up for the pokemon team challenge and i want to compete. What is the best way to go about getting the necessary cards for a deck? I think i want to build lucmetal but have no starting point.

    submitted by /u/UnstableNaya
    [link] [comments]

    Buy Zacian V League Battle Deck or just Buy Viv Packs?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    I wanna create an ADPZ deck, maybe one for expanded and one for standard. I also have one trade-locked ADP.

    The Zacian Battle Deck is 17USD in Potownstore, while my friend sells Viv for 0.30USD each (DaA are 0.20 each if I should some DaA instead of Viv). Should I just go for the Battle Deck or just go for the packs then trade for individual important cards?

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    A nice pack

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    what next

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    ok so ive bought myself soaring storm right now and am practicing it now

    but im wandering what next should i get unseen depths or relentless fire or should i start buying booster packs to make a deck to also play the other format

    submitted by /u/macedodasilva
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a client similar to Pokémon showdown but for the Pokémon trading card game online?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    Wondering is there is a game similar to showdown but for the card game. It would be nice to make decks right away without having to open packs/trade for cards. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chefravoli
    [link] [comments]

    eh, not that big of a deal.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:41 AM PST

    New to the game and looking for a theme deck

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Hi so I just downloaded the game yesterday and started to play i played a bit on versus with the psychic theme deck they give you which i feel is quite bad but now I finally farmed 942 coins and I have enough to buy a deck which deck should I go for

    submitted by /u/macedodasilva
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    So I'm returning to the game after 3 years, I gave my stuff away at the time and with me coming back, I'm wondering what are some budget decks I can make whether it be standard or expanded

    submitted by /u/crackufug
    [link] [comments]

    High HP, high attack, drawing power. Any better starting Pokemon than Passimian?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Should I trade or open packs?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    I'm new to ptcgo and I have a few packs. 10 older ones (sun &moon and xy) and 3 new packs. Should I get into trading or just open them?

    submitted by /u/ChubbyMonkeyJP
    [link] [comments]

    Buff padding trades

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Is there a reason why buff padding is so hard to find a trade for, or am I just not good at applying search filters? I can't locate a simple buff padding for viv pack trade.

    submitted by /u/TebowSlam
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could share our decks when we play our friends.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Like in Hearthstone whenever you play your friend they have the option to borrow any of your decks to play against you with.

    That way I could play super old decks and formats that are really cool, but don't stand a chance in the Vmax Tag team meta. I have a very healthy collection, but most of my friends who play are F2P.

    submitted by /u/wutang111
    [link] [comments]

    question about old theme decks

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    one of the things that always haunted me on this game was the fact that i lost my first account with all my HGSS theme decks on it, which means i lost all the beaultiful energys, with some recent posts here, i realised they added then to the shop, but when i look at the theme decks they seem to have regular energys, were they changed or is it just a bug?

    submitted by /u/cisubiu
    [link] [comments]

    Played this game for a while, but had no idea if you both win at the same time it restarts with one prize each

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Weavile eggs or Lando Garb?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Please use these codes, let me know if anything good comes out

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Which Deck Should I Get?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I recently got another 500 PokeCoins to get a new deck and need advice on what to get next. I already have Wave Slasher(meh), Laser Focus(love), and Unseen Depths(hate). I know everyone is getting the new S&S decks because I'm constantly going up against Leon's Charizard in Versus. Do you think I should get Drednaw or Charizard? Or something else that could possibly fair well against them? Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PitchEmbarrassed704
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment