• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - November 30-06

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - November 30-06


    Weekly Trade Post - November 30-06

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    To the guy with 8 mulligans, I raise you 37

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Lucky commenter gets all 20

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Buy booster or deck?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:08 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Pretty new to the game, i have 600 golden coin, do you think is better to buy decks or booster for cards?

    Thansk!

    submitted by /u/qawsx94
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most fun standard deck right now?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I'm not sure what kind of deck i wanna build at the moment.
    I thought about Centiskorch or Eternatus, but they seem kinda boring tbh.
    It doesn't need to be the most competitive deck.

    Personally i probably enjoy Stunfisk V the most at the moment. Full Metal Wall + Goggles + Circhester Bath reduces damage by 80, which means your opponent often takes more damage than they deal when they're attacking you.

    submitted by /u/smrfy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a theme deck better than Unseen Depths for sniping benched mons?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    With the theme deck meta seeming to be rushing out a busted-strong stage 2 mon as fast as possible, I like being able to get rid of that mon hanging out on the bench until the enemy manages to draw the evolution. Unseen Depths seems like the obvious answer for this, with Empoleon being able to snipe for 100 damage, but I honestly don't like how the deck plays much. Are there any other options?

    submitted by /u/JaggerTheCario
    [link] [comments]

    Oh...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Effects of silent lab persist even after stadium is removed

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    So none of my basic abilities worked even after I removed the stadium, specifically with guts heracross and time recall celebi, but it worked fine on my dunsparce. I have the game log to prove it too. Anyone else having this problem too?

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Just Started and need too much help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    How do I get more cards? is trading the best way to find a good deck? Do you win a game by pulling all of your prize cards (my tutorial had glitched words so didn't get to read how to play)?

    Edit: As my GX card from the tutorial I got Arceus&Dialga&Palkia GX

    submitted by /u/GamingBeast76
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Mew3 deck any good?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I'm mostly working with what I have available as a newb with 1 week's experience and a couple lucky draws. the Passimian, Gossifleur, and Mawile are to pull out the GXs I need if I don't get them in my opening hand, Xatu and Cursola are sacrificial bodies so I can get Mew3 up and running. most of my trainer cards are to pull the energy and pokemon I need. Any constructive criticism welcome C:

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 1 Garchomp & Giratina-GX UNM 146

    * 2 Passimian DAA 97

    * 1 Gossifleur SSH 20

    * 1 Mawile CEC 140

    * 3 Galarian Corsola RCL 78

    * 1 Mewtwo DET 12

    * 1 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 71

    * 2 Natu RCL 76

    * 1 Solgaleo & Lunala-GX CEC 75

    * 2 Galarian Cursola RCL 79

    * 2 Xatu RCL 77

    ##Trainer Cards - 26

    * 4 Great Ball BCR 129

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 1 Lillie's Full Force CEC 196

    * 4 Energy Retrieval PRC 126

    * 2 Poké Ball KSS 35

    * 2 Bede SSH 157

    * 1 Potion BKP 106

    * 1 Poké Kid SSH 173

    * 1 Sonia RCL 167

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Rocky Helmet BCR 133

    * 3 Energy Search BCR 128

    ##Energy - 17

    * 10 Psychic Energy Energy 5

    * 4 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15

    * 1 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 2 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    submitted by /u/Korub1
    [link] [comments]

    Acquiring cards

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    I'm relatively new to the game.

    What is the best way to go about acquiring cards that you need for decks?

    I'm familiar with buying physics packs and getting a code card. I'm also familiar with trading.

    However, I'm trying to build decks and the process of acquiring cards via those two options seems slow.

    Is there any other way? Can you buy singles digitally? Other ways to speed up the process?

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    Boltund and Galvantula is a really good and fun deck

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Started testing this deck and it's pretty wild how it holds up. Both attackers need only 2 energy to attack and very little to setup. Going second using electrify pretty much sets you up for the majority of the game energy wise and with tapu Koko it's pretty hard to not consistently be hitting every turn. If you attack your second turn after you electrify without tapu Koko you should hit for 130. That lets Galvantula finish off literally any pokemon in the game. For a total of 390 damage.

    With low attack cost and low setup, I ran a ton of disruptions cards.4hammers, marnies, a few grunts to make eternateus can't attack and a few others. Ontop of that zapdos is still around and can make quick work of decks like mad party and finish of weaker pokemon with boltund.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest tier 1 or tier 2 standard deck?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Preferably a deck with no Crobat V. Looking to build a standard deck since I've been playing just theme decks since I started last month. Purchased Trainer's toolkit and a few packs of Vivid Voltage and Darkness Ablaze and thinking of getting the Zacian V league battle deck.

    submitted by /u/hellraiser3000
    [link] [comments]

    Which is more annoying in Standard?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Tutorial Reward Question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Is it possible to check which GX card you got from the tutorial battle with Otis? I was watching my bf complete his tutorial and was curious which of my cards I got from the tutorial but I've been playing for about a week and have gotten a few GX cards since then; anyway to sort by time owned?

    submitted by /u/Korub1
    [link] [comments]

    Lillie's 8-card effect only works if you have the second turn in the WHOLE game?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Enjoy first come first serve

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I opened a bunch of packs and had these and don't play the game . Enjoy them! Merry early Christmas.

    DYR-DDZ9-JWQ-4DJ

    9MD-CJ9D-DH6-QHK

    CDM-GTGY-7RH-BRX

    LND-GJBQ-62N-C6R

    NR9-TK6X-G4P-6MC

    N9G-2N4Y-7DX-69T

    NNL-TVDY-QTQ-DGW

    MDZ-BV6B-2RT-VQM

    2J6-9QPB-H9D-LKZ

    NQW-P9BC-YRG-G7J

    MK9-K7CZ-MW4-BLR

    MZT-MMMK-XXY-RK9

    NRD-G9JL-J7J-PQM

    NHJ-H9DY-XBT-Z4C

    2QC-G6N2-HTB-79X

    MPY-W44M-PXT-TVN

    submitted by /u/BeatByAGirlxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Are the black and white theme decks good?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I'm probably going to buy dragonspeed but are there any other choices?

    submitted by /u/Josikle
    [link] [comments]

    What happened here?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Just played a match online, opponent's strategy was Mew/Mewtwo Tag Team card, use Battle Compressor to send strong cards to discard pile, Rainbow energy to use different moves, etc. Somehow to make things harder for me, my Xurkitree ability (can't be hurt by Pokémon with special energy attached) just stopped working, AND I couldn't hurt his Mew/Mewtwo with Pokémon that HAD special energy attached. He hadn't used his GX attack yet, and didn't have a stadium card to nullify abilities. Anyone know what could've happened to me? Lmao

    submitted by /u/Manninggod18
    [link] [comments]

    Are the X and Y theme decks good

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:59 PM PST

    I'm now considering to use Iron Tide

    submitted by /u/Josikle
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people want so many inteleon Vs?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I'm new to PTCGO and I'm just wondering why when I go to the public offers menu there are so many people wanting inteleon Vs?

    submitted by /u/Yeetusdeletus76
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement for Non-GX Dusk Mane

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I'm FTP for now, though I plan on getting back into the scene when the pandemic and such dies down, and I'll probably pick up a trainers toolkit, maybe some other stuff. I'm currently trying to build this deck, and am a little disheartened that it seems the only way to get the non-GX Dusk Mane Necrozma is to buy the promo box thing and use a code. Is there anything that is similar to it that I could use instead? Or how many VIV would this thing probably go for?

    submitted by /u/JaggerTheCario
    [link] [comments]

    Small Code Giveaway, First come first served!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    ALL CODES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT, THANK YOU!

    Got some codes from GX/EX Boxes mainly with a few boosters. to giveaway

    ONLY ONE CODE PER PERSON! Comment the one you want (if still available)! I'll pm the code.

    Here's what I've got:

    • x1 - Kanto Power: Mewtwo/Slowbro EX
    • x1 - Gengar EX Box
    • x1 - Mega Absol EX - Premium Collection
    • x1 - Elemental Power: Vaporeon GX
    • x1 - Elemental Power: Jolteon GX
    • x1 - Mythical collection box: Magearna

    Booster packs:

    • x1 - Sw&Sh Rebel clash
    • x1 - SM Lost Thunder
    • x1 - XY Evolutions

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/jjambiance
    [link] [comments]

    These are for you wonderful people! I hope you all have a very nice day!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment