• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Pokémon TCG THIS is what standard is supposed to be.

    Pokémon TCG THIS is what standard is supposed to be.


    THIS is what standard is supposed to be.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Hey, this would be my first time competing in an online tournament through LIMITLESS. I need help learning etiquette and how things work through discord. I’m familiar with the game, I just need help with what the usual process is without embarrassing myself. Much appreciated!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Hello peeps

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    I opened a booster box today but I don't play PTCGO. Got quite a few V and VMAX cards but my favorite pull today was a golden secret Octillery. Anyway here are some codes.

    7H6-MPCW-K4J-NWX

    ZJY-MD7M-CBY-4H9

    YNY-WGWX-ZQM-6M9

    DYB-7KGH-C9B-ZW7

    DZ9-RMNJ-BVD-262

    DPH-JDZX-BBJ-LGL

    BXC-VVGQ-MGP-QDW

    D46-BKJ4-XHR-MLL

    D46-CWZ2-DLB-6DX

    YZH-2NJJ-4N4-74J

    VWM-LTJV-72L-2DL

    WZB-9B7R-LPL-WD6

    VZT-ZZX2-GRN-477

    BKT-TGVJ-92X-R9T

    submitted by /u/breadotexe
    [link] [comments]

    I love when this happens to unsuspecting Zacian V/ ADP decks!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Returning player questions

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hey I haven't played TCGO in years and decided to play a bit because some friends were. I've only messed around with maybe 50 theme deck games since coming back. I saw that Shaymin-EX got banned, which I'm glad they did but I traded a lot of my boosters to get a set of 4 full art Shaymin's and all full art sets of all the expanded format trainers i use right before i quit. I'm just going to play standard format probably, at least until I remember the game better and learn the new metas.

    My two questions are: How many boosters can I trade off my Shaymin-EX's for each after the ban?
    And: What's a good standard format deck or two that is cheap to trade for + good right now?

    submitted by /u/da_joose_is_loose
    [link] [comments]

    Are you happy ADP is going away?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    What do I spend my coins on?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Didn't expect that there would be a cap for the amount of coins (being 25000) you can have and currently I'm reaching that.I thought of buying some packs but don't have any idea which ones are good. What's your opinion on buying from the In-game store and which packs are worth it. is it the HGSS or BW Era ones or the newer ones?

    submitted by /u/VertigoZ7
    [link] [comments]

    Codes

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I got some packs but I got a rainbow first pack so I'm keeping the rest for now. Here's a code though. MCT-VNJN-H2H-LB(letter after L)

    submitted by /u/pokeuser61
    [link] [comments]

    Make everything tradeable?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Thoughts and opinions? Would it be a good thing? Could it ever happen? Would you be screwed over? It would affect so many things.

    submitted by /u/adminPants
    [link] [comments]

    Orbeetle VMax viability post-rotation

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I have been using this deck mainly ever since I started PTCG (last month lol), and I would like some tips and advice whether this deck will still be viable post-rotation, since Tag Team cards and U-Turn Board will be out of the scene for STANDARD. Though, I thought of substitute cards for U-Turn Board like Air Balloon, but I can't seem to find any good substitute for Guzma & Hala and Mallow & Lana. For energy acceleration, I could just put in Sonia, Energy Search, and Energy Switch. For Guzma & Hala's substitute, I could use Skyla. But it just feels awkward. Any tips?

    This deck helped me so much in ladder, that I can even win against the top meta decks (Centiskorch, Victini, ADP/Z). I also have a SS Urshifu VMax deck, but I'd like to know your insights regarding this deck's viability post-rotation. Thanks!

    EDIT: Clipboarded the wrong deck lol

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 11

    * 3 Snorlax VIV 131

    * 4 Orbeetle V VIV 20

    * 4 Orbeetle VMAX VIV 21

    ##Trainer Cards - 38

    * 3 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    * 3 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Cheryl BST 123

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 4 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Escape Rope PLS 120

    * 2 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197

    * 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193

    * 4 Switch KSS 38

    * 3 Tag Call CEC 206

    * 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211

    * 3 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    ##Energy - 11

    * 2 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 3 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1

    * 4 Aromatic {G} Energy VIV 162

    * 2 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Vic-iou
    [link] [comments]

    Mewtwo & Mew Tag Team by Tomoki Ito — can someone please help me understand this deck list? I built it but am confused as to the purpose of some of the Gx cards chosen. I understand Mewtwo and Mew Gx can use any move, but some of the choices still seem very odd

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Leon Charizard Deck Help

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    What is available to replace Dedenne GX and Unbroken Bonds Mew that won't rotate out in September.

    submitted by /u/ProdigiouslySuburban
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever wants these, I won't use them!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Creep Show Help

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have played the card game and have my deck mostly figured out, but I am new to the online game, is there a way someone can help me trade for the deck (I have packs and what not). I basically need the gengar creep show line up and a few enablers ( like zigzagoon and stuff )

    submitted by /u/whitemonky1
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Victini V theme battle deck be purchasable with in game currency at some point?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I was planning on getting a couple since I would like to try out the Libero cinderace deck. I see you can buy a code, but I would rather use the in game coins.

    Do the theme decks sometimes not come to the shop or will it take time? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mrbreakfast112
    [link] [comments]

    theme decks

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    just want to know wich one of the theme decks is the best. thx :p

    submitted by /u/mirandogos
    [link] [comments]

    I’m stubborn and trying to play with mons/themes I like. Is there any advice you can give me or is my mindset just doomed to fail?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    This deck is based on Aegislash and Escavalier as you can see. Swords and knights! Very unique idea. Any improvements you can see without ruining my theme? x)

    I'm obviously a noob at this game. Played for a month or something. :)

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game - Kortlekslista ******

    Pokémon - 21

    • 4 Karrablast DAA 8
    • 2 Aegislash V VIV 126
    • 4 Honedge BST 105
    • 2 Doublade TEU 108
    • 2 Doublade RCL 134
    • 3 Escavalier DAA 124
    • 1 Aegislash TEU 109
    • 1 Aegislash RCL 135
    • 1 Aegislash BST 107
    • 1 Aegislash BST 108

    Tränarkort - 24

    • 2 Switch HS 102
    • 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170
    • 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159
    • 4 Hop SSH 165
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 2 Level Ball AOR 76
    • 1 Lucky Egg SSH 167
    • 2 Sonia RCL 167
    • 2 Exp. Share NXD 87

    Energi - 15

    • 15 Metal-energi SMEnergy 17

    Kort totalt - 60

    ****** Kortlekslista skapad av Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Kritzlof
    [link] [comments]

    Login problem

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I can't seem to log in, when I try logging in, it loads a random percentage for a second or two, then it says "Invalid Username or Password". I try retyping it and even resetting it and it still doesn't seem to work. I try uninstalling and reinstalling it but still doesn't seem to work. I even tried another device and still doesn't work. I've been playing for a while and my account has more than 20 V's and more than 10 Vmax's so I don't want to start over again, someone, please help.

    submitted by /u/Prestigious-Ad-9931
    [link] [comments]

    Lord have mercy

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I really just tanked somebody with a Swoobat no cap 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ if Betch04ww in here anywhere you need to take them rats out ya deck they no good at all 💯

    submitted by /u/realluckybanz
    [link] [comments]

    I consider wasting an ADP abusers time to be a win in it's own right

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment