• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I got the missing piece of my deck today. Very glad for this gorilla!

    Pokémon TCG I got the missing piece of my deck today. Very glad for this gorilla!


    I got the missing piece of my deck today. Very glad for this gorilla!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    New Rules!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    So I've been thinking about different rules for The Pokémon TCG just for fun, I play with my cousin and sometimes it can get repetitive so I wanted to try to make a more anime/game accurate set of rules.

    1. Deck only has 6 Pokémon (No Tag Teams)

    2. Game starts will all 6 Basic Pokémon in play (evolutions, stage 1 and 2s stay in deck to be searched for or drawn)

    3. No Prize Cards the game ends when all 6 Pokémon are unable to battle (K.O)

    4. Revives are allowed just like in the Video Game

    5. V Max Pokémon are only allowed for 3 Turns (like the anime and game) and only to be used one time by each player (like GX moves) multiple Vmax cards can be in 1 deck but only 1 can be used a game

    6. The rest of the regular rules still apply

    This is a very rough idea of how the rules would work and I get a lot of cards would pretty much be unusable (gladion) but that's why you build decks around these rules. And I'm sure there's tons of things that would need to be reworked so if anyone has any suggestions about anything feel free to let me know (: I'm going to play a few games like this and see if I encounter any problems then update.

    submitted by /u/EthanGold182
    [link] [comments]

    Why dark type Pokemons are now weak to grass?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    I was playing against a Decidueye deck when I noticed that my single strike Houndoom got hit twice as hard. I never noticed that Houndoom, a fire-dark type, was weak to grass. Why in the name of Arceus did they make this decision?
    Upon further research, there are many more dark type card weak to grass that just don't make sense :

    • Grimmsnarl V/Vmax
    • Galarian Zigzagoon line
    • Hoopa

    I don't see the point except they needed a bunch of Pokemon to be abitrarily weak to grass.
    Is there any other explanation?

    submitted by /u/Benexcelsior
    [link] [comments]

    One of the most fun/intense games I’ve had in a while. GG’s to my opponent

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Few questions about Legacy format

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Hello all 👋 I hope you guys are doing great. I have checked few videos on the Legacy format and came to know that only HS & BW cards are allowed. So my question, Is going to be the same forever? Or they will be rotation like we have in Standard format.

    I wanted to play with my XY-EVO cards. I can not use that in Expanded because I am going to lose every time. So I am looking for another format.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/mihir-sam
    [link] [comments]

    *laughs in cactus master*

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Here is a subreddit for the three people who like Legacy Format. Feel free to post anything related to the format there.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Completed my first ever versus ladder and then won my first standard tournament with the same deck! Loving rapid strike

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Is RoxieChomp still dominant in expanded?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I use Hunter Butler's RoxieChomp and I've quit for a few months. Now I'm back but I've realized that I lose more often. Is this just my skill or the new meta?

    submitted by /u/yeeisagod
    [link] [comments]

    Got my longest win streak ever, with ultra necrozma garb. only lost because prized 3 necrozmas

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Getting a G-max One Blow on Eternatus VMAX was very satisfying. Even though they were playing Eternatus: You have to feel a little sorry for my opponent. His biggest attacker only hit for 10 damage XD

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    How can I get started playing legacy? Are there enough opponents to play matches?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I'd love to play some matches with older cards. I don't have enough HGSS boosters yet (would've been super cool if Diamond and Pearl was in there) but I have a fair amount of coins. Is this the best way to get into it? Open boosters? Is there trading for that level?

    submitted by /u/d6410
    [link] [comments]

    My opponent just got the most insane win condition I have ever seen in all my time playing PTCGO

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    It was Charizard VMAX w/ volcanion Vs Decidueye. I was controling the game very well. Killed 3 of his decidueye without losing a prize. He was down to snorlax VIV. I thought he was just playing it out. I had the win in the bag Just had to kill snorlax and his last Decidueye on bench.

    Then this happened. On loop. Until I lost! Insane. I had 1 out to this. An escape rope. It was the last card I drew...

    It has actually screwed up how I view this game hahaha I congratulated him after and we spoke about how funny that was.

    Here is the meat of what happened...

    1. *** put Lillipup onto the Bench.

      1. **** played Boss's Orders.
      2. Dedenne-GX became **** new Active Pokémon.
      3. **** Lillipup used its Baby-Doll Eyes attack. (My active pokemon can't retreat)
      4. It is now **** turn (Turn #16).
      5. **** Lillipup used its Baby-Doll Eyes attack.
      6. It is now **** turn (Turn #52).
      7. You were unable to draw a card at the beginning of the turn.
    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    Is it good?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Can you even beat an Urshifu Vmax deck with an Eternatus Vmax deck?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I play comp and have been using an eternatus Vmax deck since darkness ablaze that crushes most decks including charizard Vmax decks. The person I normally practice with got enough cards to make a pretty good urshifu rapid strike Vmax deck. It completely destroys eternatus because of its weakness. Even with perfect hands, I'm normally only able to take down just one urshifu Vmax before my Vmax is knocked out. So is it even possible to beat or do I need to make an urshifu deck as well?

    submitted by /u/itsRobbie_
    [link] [comments]

    Here you go people. Go nuts!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    How fluctuating is the price of Tropical Beach?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Is it safe to invest in one in the medium term?

    submitted by /u/Average_Malasada
    [link] [comments]

    I Found out EXE Is Saying The Server is Not online

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment