• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Bought 12 Team Up packs hoping to pull this for my grass deck. Didn’t think I would pull it honestly, let alone the rainbow!! Are there any cards I should have in my deck to support it?

    Pokémon TCG Bought 12 Team Up packs hoping to pull this for my grass deck. Didn’t think I would pull it honestly, let alone the rainbow!! Are there any cards I should have in my deck to support it?


    Bought 12 Team Up packs hoping to pull this for my grass deck. Didn’t think I would pull it honestly, let alone the rainbow!! Are there any cards I should have in my deck to support it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    When does Chilling Reign drop on PTCGO? Is it already this friday?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Also anybody knows around what time? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/ArctoDracoVishZolt
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just wondering how much this promo N goes for.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Psychic energy acceleration?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    What's the best poke/combo for this?

    submitted by /u/studge91
    [link] [comments]

    Just made "Water Zacian" ADP deck for daily quest, work surprisingly well

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Disconnection

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Why is it that if you disconnected during a ladder or a tournament you are instantly removed but when playing with friends in a private match you are able to rejoin?

    I was just playing a game in which I was top decking and setting up everything - literally was drawing the royal flush of the ptcgo only to be disconnected and booted out. However, if I was playing against my friend I would have been able to get back in.

    Can't they use the same mechanic for all games?

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    Dominate my LGS' 'Trash' Deck Tuesday?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Good Afternoon r/ptcgo!

    I'm getting back into the card game after a few year break (remember Lv. Xs and Mega Evolutions?) and I found a Local Game Store and they host an event on Tuesdays called "Trash Deck Tuesday"

    It it called that affectionately and ironically. What is meant by 'Trash' is it's Expanded format, no banned cards; except that our decks cannot contain "Multi-Prize" Pokemon (EX, GX, V, VMAX, ect.)

    I threw a Single Strike Primeape deck together from that site and got absolutely spanked in the tourney we had.

    What deck could I make that could dominate? I don't have any older sets but I'd be willing to acquire them.

    Some of the other decks that are played are: LeonZard , Ball Guy/Juggler has shown up, one guy made a water based deck around the Delta Articuno, there's a Wailord deck, there is also a Ultra Necrozma/Secret lab deck.

    Any assistance/input would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SSJStarwind16
    [link] [comments]

    Rule box pokemon

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Does single and rapid strike pokemon have a rule box?

    submitted by /u/igormetaller
    [link] [comments]

    Fairly new to the game, and almost all of my trades are for this one specific card. To me it seems pretty useless, but I've seen some pretty Great stuff being offered for it. Is it worth giving away?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Deck building question: Switch and Air Balloon?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I currently just got back into ptcgo and was curious when building my Single Strike Ushifu VMAX deck if certain decks prefer switch over air balloon and vice versa? While looking at deck lists I've noticed many decks will run one over the other. Does it come down personal preference?

    submitted by /u/paoloandjello
    [link] [comments]

    How to get double crisis cards?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Obviously I could go buy some redeemable codes but I really only want team magma cards. Trading for them is hard so this post will double as a, hey if you have team magma cards please trade with me post. But in general is there any other way to get them? Like if I buy primal clash packs will they show up? Is there a theme deck with them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Shikidixi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play in a tournament. How do you find all the tournaments that are said to happen soon?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone else remember a weavile GX ladder?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    In a server I'm in, a bunch of people remember weavile gx being a ladder reward. But we can't find it ok bulbapedia. Does anyone else remember it?

    submitted by /u/Mrpuffpuff196
    [link] [comments]

    is pokemon tcgo supported on C740 series Acer Chromebook?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    im on the download screen but i dont know which download options (mac, windows, etc) to click on or if they'll even work, or even mess up my chromebook

    submitted by /u/PigEgirl420afk
    [link] [comments]

    i am looking at the daily versus rewards and i dont know why the last versus reward is only 5 coins when the reward 2 behind it is 50 coins.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Is this just happening to me or is there an explination i could get

    submitted by /u/CyborgsBy2025
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck. Completely. Nothing I do works and nothing I try even makes a difference.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    New player, made the mistake of going into versus. Never again. Tried the trainer challenges, got destroyed. Tried versus theme decks, got destroyed. Tried to make my own deck, got destroyed. I can't even win a single game. Not one. I've played at least 20 and I'm just getting beaten by clearly far more experienced players every single time. Even in the theme trainer challenges, the theme decks I got seem to be at a huge disadvantage to the trainer challenge deck.

    submitted by /u/OrionExalted
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment