• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Pokémon TCG When you get that secret card... from a locked booster... 😭

    Pokémon TCG When you get that secret card... from a locked booster... ��


    When you get that secret card... from a locked booster... ��

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Do you guys ever report trades like this as deceptive/other?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Competitive play

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows any good organizations or groups that set up/host competitive tournaments for the online format. Any of them that y'all like but preferably ones with entry costs—>prizes for placements. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/TDMILLER3128
    [link] [comments]

    Wishiwashi! (Gottcha trade it away)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    What is the best deck to buy for 500 and have fun?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I want to buy a deck for my brother so he can play with me on ptcgo, but he is only starting and I want to get him in the game. so what deck can he have the most fun with without modifying it at first?

    submitted by /u/Eldridou
    [link] [comments]

    Does buying a pack irl that is from another country, works, to use it on the app?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Hi!!!! I live in France, and it appears thzre is no Pokemon cards anymore to the a big lack of stocks (they even say they might not be reprinted this year...), so i have a question.

    If i buy the League Battle Zacian-V Deck, but the American, german, or English version. ,will the code works in the game?

    submitted by /u/DarkEater77
    [link] [comments]

    Chilling Reign

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I have been looking to see if there is an ETA for when chilling reign would be available. Has anybody seen anything?

    submitted by /u/whiterat1979
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for a player coming back

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Hi there! I played the game for a bit when EX and megas where the thing and later returned for a bit when tag teams came out.

    I had a Lucario & Melmetall deck, which for my surprise are still in rotation. (I also have a tag team muk & 2 venomoth gx that are still in rotation).

    I'd like to build a deck that is more in line with what is played right now. I buyed 4 quick balls because I thought that I'll use them quite a bit.

    I had 30 tradeable packs and I managed to trade them for 30 of the newest packs, so I have some things to trade and build a deck with. I'd love to have some guidance or things to look forward to, so anything would be appreciated.

    Tysm guys;)

    submitted by /u/Andresin0
    [link] [comments]

    i’ve been running an inteleon deck all morning and i’m on a win streak of 6 cause everybody rage quits. 4 of the rage quitters were running welder decks. default winning is nice and all but i’m getting kinda tired of not getting to actually play the game

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I was so salty after 3 Crushing Hammer heads and can't believe I won (this game made me salty lmao)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Any cards that increase opponent pokemon retreat cost?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Are there any cards that increase your opponents active or benched Pokemon's retreat cost? Looking for cards in rotation not expanded. Trying to build a milotic deck but I can't find any cards to help milotics attack out. Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/SecureAd1284
    [link] [comments]

    Events now or later?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone! I started playing a couple days ago, and as an experienced Magic player, I've felt very comfortable with the game. I've got the most recent Charizard theme deck as seen suggested over here (or, is the older one is better?) and crushed my way through the ladder. Got like 16 tickets for events and feel ready for the Theme format.

    Question is, should I play now or later after the new set comes out in the prizes? I'm not sure yet how to value the packs, nor am I familiar with standard rotation to help with that, so I come to you all for suggestions.

    Additional tips in the comments are appreciated, too!

    Thanks in advance!!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Wolfir05
    [link] [comments]

    Random pack added to my account?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I just logged in and it says I redeemed a pack of cosmic eclipse. But I never even bought this pack before. Is anyone else getting packs?

    submitted by /u/Same_Mouse
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pack value

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    So I remember once upon a time there was a splendid resource provided by OU7C4ST where we could compare estimates of the relative values of cards and packs.

    Now I know we have ptcgozone now, and it's very useful, but the problem with ptcgozone is that it only reflects current offers on the marketplace, rather than offering any kind of "objective" evaluation of the worth of packs. If all the offers on the marketplace are way off the mark then so will be the numbers on ptcgozone, so they are susceptible to random fluctuations in that sense.

    Is there any way to gauge pack values nowadays or do you just have to be a seasoned expert trader? Or can anybody provide tips on how best to extract an accurate sense of pack values from ptcgozone? (maybe I'm using it wrong)

    submitted by /u/NihilZeroNihil
    [link] [comments]

    It's a Bird, It's a plane!? NO It's a CODE DROP GIVEAWAY EXTRAORDINARYNANZA

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I have here 50 random assorted codes INCLUDING CHR for free all you guys have to do is reddit chat (please use reddit chat and not message) me your best pickup lines I uh... need some help :^)

    UPDATE FUNNIER PICKUPLINES GET 2x the codes how you doing is not an acceptable pickup line

    >: (

    submitted by /u/ttvJustJSeto
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a market for older packs?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I have several older pack codes (XY Era - Sun and Moon Era) and wondering what I should do with them. I almost exclusively play standard and am relatively new. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ReturnoftheHoboKing
    [link] [comments]

    Helps noob

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I've been playing for 5 weeks and have some cards that I've won from streamer contests. What are some good new player decks?

    submitted by /u/Jadedragon2210
    [link] [comments]

    My son and I usually throw these away when we get packs so I figured someone on here could use them! First come first serve!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Does everyone start with the same cards? (Beginner Question)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I opened an account a few days ago and just got a few Booster Packs in random ways. Still i got a lot of cards in my collection that i didnt pull, where do they come from? Is this some kind of base set?

    submitted by /u/QuiteObviousName
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to trade my Tyranitar V, Metal goggles, dark patch, pikachu Vmax, and ditto Vmax.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Trying to find out how much they are worth in the community, I have some other popular cards as well. I've initially tried to trade them for 8 packs. Would I be better off trading them individually? I know it's not a popular opinion to trade the tyranitar V and the dark patch but I do have copies that are non tradeable. I also use a pretty wide variety of stuff so the Vmax aren't useful atm and I have other tool cards to use instead of the goggles.

    submitted by /u/Jwh-13
    [link] [comments]

    Can we save the sand cannon?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    So I am in love with my big sand cannon deck; but with misty, green and the like rolling out I'm worried I won't be able to smash all these zacian decks in standard with my smol snake man anymore. Does anyone have the same concerns/plans to replace cards to keep it in the fight?

    submitted by /u/DJspidaman
    [link] [comments]

    Does any one have sword and shield shinys they wanna trade for PCTGO pack codes? I have 4 available for whatever shinys make offer

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment