• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Are the build and battle card codes the same as the one you get, or random?

    Pokémon TCG Are the build and battle card codes the same as the one you get, or random?


    Are the build and battle card codes the same as the one you get, or random?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I snagged a build and battle deck from my local shop on Tuesday's early release, but haven't had a chance to redeem anything yet. I got the deck I was hoping for (cresselia) but was curious if the code card is automatically the same or if I'll have to get super lucky twice in a row lol

    submitted by /u/DJspidaman
    [link] [comments]

    Glaceon EX is still used in MewMew and it counters more than just Vmax's

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    How do I play against Corviknight/Cheryl combo?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I'm currently using SS Urshifu VMax deck and I also have an Orbeetle VMax deck

    submitted by /u/Vic-iou
    [link] [comments]

    help building this deck

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm a expanded player that just discovered hypno from furious fist, it has an attack that for 1 psychic allows you to use a supporter from your opponent's hand, this made me wonder if it could be viable with the new upcoming zoroark that transforms into stage 1s and surprise box, cursed shovels, bryceman, team rockets handiwork, etc

    does anyone know what other cards could enter this deck? the idea is to mill your opponent with by getting their research to their hands by using surprise box while stalling with counter catcher

    I know the deck will never be good, but I want to give it a try regardless, looks really fun specially considering the frequency I see my opponents drawing 15-20 cards in one turn

    submitted by /u/chibikoi
    [link] [comments]

    At what time are Chilling Reign codes redeemable??

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Got a few off of streams and such, publicly given away. I'm wondering at what time can I try to collect them the earliest so I have better chances of actually getting them.

    submitted by /u/Wolfir05
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat Zach?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm new to the TCGO game and just finished the tutorials. Now I'm trying to grind coins to buy "better" themed decks. Im trying to farm the Trainer Challenge, but Zach wrecks all three of the themed decks I'm given. Any advise?

    And if you're just here to say "get gud" just get out. I'm genuinely looking for quality advise from experience players.

    submitted by /u/C_Boog
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for sites/content creators to build decks?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I'm an experienced deck/card builder (Hearthstone) but new to the PTCGO. I'm absolutely loving it and wanna learn how to build! Look forward to hearing some advice. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Gingozin
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a Legacy Deck

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've recently been having the itch to go back to the "good ol' days," so I'm building a legacy deck centered around Cresselia-EX with Next Destinies Gardevoir and Dark Explorers Blissey as techs. I had a decklist before, but I watched LittleDarkFury's Legacy Staples video and now I don't know what to put where. Any advice with what I have right now?

    EDIT:
    -1 Mew-EX
    +1 Ralts
    +1 Gardevoir

    -2 Pokemon Catcher
    +1 Rare Candy
    -1 N
    -1 Super Scoop Up
    -3 Junk Arm (I'm still opening packs)
    -1 Virbank City Gym
    +2 Tool Scrapper
    +2 Skyla
    +2 Colress

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 3 Chansey DEX 80

    * 1 Cleffa HS 17

    * 3 Blissey DEX 82

    * 1 Jirachi-EX PLB 98

    * 4 Cresselia-EX BCR 67

    * 1 Mr. Mime PLF 47

    * 3 Ralts PLS 59

    * 1 Kirlia LTR 124

    * 3 Gardevoir NXD 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 2 Escape Rope BST 125

    * 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123

    * 3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 2 Skyla BKT 148

    * 1 Virbank City Gym PLS 126

    * 3 Professor Juniper DEX 98

    * 2 Colress PLS 118

    * 3 Level Ball BST 129

    * 2 N FCO 105

    * 2 Ultra Ball FCO 113

    * 3 Pokémon Communication BLW 99

    * 2 Super Scoop Up CES 146

    * 2 Tool Scrapper DRX 116

    ##Energy - 9

    * 9 Psychic Energy SWSHEnergy 5

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/raindropscyn
    [link] [comments]

    Is the program under maintenance right now? I can't get it to open. Thanks!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Is there potential hacking in this game?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I feel like I experienced a lot of "DDOS" (sorry for the lack of better term) because there are times that my game disconnects even if my internet is running fine as I am multitasking and constantly checking my network.

    I'm just curious. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vic-iou
    [link] [comments]

    Dragapult/Salamence Roxie build... thoughts on any way to improve this?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    "This version is out of date"

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Upon starting the game today I received the message in the title when logging in, and I am unable to play the game now. I looked on the app store and it says everything is up to date, and I even tried reinstalling the app but it still throws the same message at me. Anyone know what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/Oppai-no-uta
    [link] [comments]

    Question about decks

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    What is the difference between the different deck categories and why does it matter?

    Standard, Theme, Expanded?

    Im very new so hoping for someone to explain it in a simple way haha

    submitted by /u/mkulik321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment