• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I got wrecked by Unown HAND and I'm not even mad

    Pokémon TCG I got wrecked by Unown HAND and I'm not even mad


    I got wrecked by Unown HAND and I'm not even mad

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I was playing Eternatus VMAX in Standard and I see this deck. Opponent didn't mulligan, had a pretty bad start with just Unown in the active. So I can see what the end goal is. Anyway..... they used Prifessor Elm's Lecture to pull out a Salandit and 2 Psyducks with the Headache attack: 10 damage, flip a coin, if heads opponent can't play Trainer cards. OK, I'm confused at this point.

    Two turns in, I KO the Unown with 2 Power Accelerator. I haven't got any Energy though, my opponent brings out a Psyduck and uses Will to help lock me out. They're discarding Fire Energies and drawing with Heat Factory, and I'm stuck because I can't play Trainers. They evolve into Salazzle and use Roast Reveal to draw even more. Another Will, another Headache, my turn. I have to draw into something good but it's not happening......

    After about 3 more turns, opponent has 3 Salazzles on the Bench. Heat Factory and 3 Roast Reveals and they've emptied their deck. They play 3 Fire Crystals and a Fisherman to put all those Energy cards back into their hand, put another Unown on the bench, play Scoop Up Net on the Psyduck and win with HAND. I had KOd 3 Psyducks by this time and I was laughing at this..... unfortunately they hid the deck list, so I came here to ask for help reconstructing the deck.

    The cards I remember:

    4 Psyducks

    2 Unown Hand

    3 Salandit

    3 Salazzle

    1 Oricorio-GX for card draw

    3 or 4 Will

    3 or 4 Fire Crystal

    At least 1 Fisherman

    A lot of Fire Energies

    Some Crushing Hammers

    Has anyone seen a list for this or played with it? I'd love to give it a try

    submitted by /u/mcoombes314
    [link] [comments]

    Gengar says trade for something nice

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Why do I lose after only losing 2 cards on trainer challenges?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Crazy Code Porygon-Z price

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I've researched the price of Porygon-Z with ability Crazy Code a bit and found listings for 2 DAA packs. I checked ptcgoprices and didn't see any bid. I try to get a playset of Porygon-Z but 1 for 2 DAA packs is a bit high for me. Is it that rare? Do people trade at this rate?

    submitted by /u/mewnohimitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me make a standard deck with some of these or suggest a budget deck?(I do have most, if not all, the staple cards ranging from 2-4 copies each)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    first come, first served

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Dragapult still viable?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Been away from the game since early game after Rebel clash and at that time the expensiveness of dragapult wasn't giving me much satisfaction. How have things changed now? What's the best way to play this boi?

    submitted by /u/mcnuggetsgang
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a regular aftermaths Vmax worth?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I packed two of these and was wondering if it's worth trading them

    submitted by /u/Didi120
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issues

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone out there have connection issues with the game? I get booted offline at least one time per session. Makes tourneys a very risky play. This could be my local internet but I don't think it could be this shakey all the time. Any remedies I can try or is ot just a ptcgo thing?

    submitted by /u/DoubleLayLay
    [link] [comments]

    PTCGO Needs a Card Value System Similar to how Krunker Displays an Item's Current Value. Image taken from r/KrunkerMarket

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Getting into PTCGO (and back into the game)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hey All!

    I used to play competitively during the XY and early SM era, but never played online during that. Looking to get into the online game. What would be some staples I need? What would be the best product(s) to buy? Should I focus on getting structure decks or packs? Any other tips? Thanks

    submitted by /u/FantasticTough4
    [link] [comments]

    My first DAA Theme Deck Event... Ok...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Will RCL continue to fall?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I have abt 40 RCL and was planning on converting it to FA stuff to keep its value but I didn't have time. So now I have 40 RCL. Should I just trade it at 3 DAB for 1 RCL or wait?

    submitted by /u/ZackyZY
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these two is better to get for trading?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Please explain why in the comments

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to accelerate special energy in expanded?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I'm looking for ways to accelerate special energy.
    Sol Burst GX is an option, but i'd prefer a non-gx attack option.

    submitted by /u/smrfy
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played for a few years, need some advice.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I never really got too in depth in the game and stopped playing for whatever reason. Just started playing again these past couple days, I bought the charizard theme deck to get the rewards from versus battles and want to start constructing my own deck, any suggestions as to what I could base it around would be appreciated and what packs I would need to buy. I have a single darkness ablaze pack and I know I can get some value from trading it but want to be smart.

    submitted by /u/Notyrb_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a new player, and I'm struggling.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I started playing about a week ago and I am have been enjoying playing the game with theme decks. I started with Laser Focus, but now have a few other decks as well. I had up to a 7 win streak with Blazing Volcano, but I've recently been really struggling to understand why I'm consistently losing or what I'm doing wrong. It seems that there are no major decisions I am able to make during the course of the game. For example, when first starting a match, if I do not start with any draw cards, I feel that I may as well just concede as my opponent will always seem to be able to draw every card they need before I am even able to get up to a reasonable sized hand. Alternatively I never seem to be able to damage the opponent's Pokemon in any meaningful way. If I invest energy into a card, by the time I am actually able to do any reasonable damage to a single card, the opponent already has another 1-3 cards that can completely sweep my team. I don't really know how to "git gud" as the entire game seems ruled by coin flips or which player draws the card they need first. And as ridiculous as it may sound, it feels like the actual deck itself has little bearing on whether I win, as I seem to have the same success no matter which deck I use.

    submitted by /u/WGPersonal
    [link] [comments]

    Why people stall themselves?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment