• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Pokémon TCG well, I almost did it.

    Pokémon TCG well, I almost did it.


    well, I almost did it.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    You ever just….

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Well so I suddenly felt the urge to see how many energies I can attach to the Charizard, I planned out a deck so I can attach energies from discard pile/cards to put as active Pokemon to stall time so I can attach energies/etc, and eventually it worked out :DDD

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Deck help

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I want to create a deck which utilizes this palossand card combined with cursed shovel. Can someone help me with fulfilling the rest of the deck? i have most of the basic cards.

    https://preview.redd.it/0vtz2m7f2sa71.png?width=245&format=png&auto=webp&s=9c0a1c8bfbbf776f76f292602eee63810dbbf688

    Thank you for the help

    submitted by /u/Dhayne
    [link] [comments]

    Steel & Psychic Deck Help

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I've built this deck and am looking for some suggestions to improve it.

    https://preview.redd.it/tjmpcnev3sa71.png?width=1445&format=png&auto=webp&s=178dff389878824de2a6d917fc45d5773d48ccda

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 1 Cobalion-GX TEU 106

    * 2 Corviknight V BST 109

    * 1 Galarian Stunfisk V DAA 128

    * 1 Lucario & Melmetal-GX UNB 120

    * 1 Mawile SSH 129

    * 2 Zacian V SSH 138

    * 2 Corviknight VMAX BST 110

    * 1 Alakazam V VIV 172

    * 1 Dhelmise GRI 59

    * 1 Indeedee V SSH 91

    ##Trainer Cards - 24

    * 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 1 Memory Capsule VIV 155

    * 1 Buff Padding TEU 136

    * 1 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 2 Metal Goggles TEU 148

    * 1 Poké Kid SSH 173

    * 1 Bede SSH 199

    * 1 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 1 Switch EVO 88

    * 2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

    * 1 Escape Rope BST 125

    * 1 Heavy Ball NXD 88

    * 2 Sonia RCL 167

    * 1 Koga's Trap UNB 177

    * 1 Jasmine TEU 145

    * 1 Muscle Band XY 121

    * 1 Skyla RCL 166

    * 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128

    * 1 Cilan NXD 86

    * 1 Altar of the Sunne GRI 118

    ##Energy - 23

    * 8 Psychic Energy BLWEnergy 8

    * 2 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163

    * 1 Rainbow Energy SUM 137

    * 1 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 1 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    * 1 Draw Energy CEC 271

    * 9 Metal Energy SMEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/clove1010
    [link] [comments]

    Dedenne-GX and Mew replacement post rotation.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I have been trying to build a new competitive deck and I am struggling to find a replacement for Dedenne-GX's and Mew's(UNB 76) abilities. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've searched for others who may have had a similar struggle but I'm not finding anything.

    submitted by /u/adampcrossfit
    [link] [comments]

    A sad day to come back

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    I just came back to the game after a 4 years long hiatus and I immediately noticed something wasn't right. All my decks had missing cards and I quickly noticed that I was missing something like 90% of my rare cards (except the untradeable ones ofc), I had many EX, full art and overall rare or cards I really liked out of "sentimental value". I quickly went to the trades history and apparently someone did a private trade to himself (multiple actually) with all those cards (over 300 rares!) in return for single energies.

    I reached out to the customer support already but I got what looked like a copy paste automated reply that didn't even mentioned my problem at all and simply stated to change my password (which I already did).
    I never shared my info or account with anyone, I didn't even play really competitive, I'm more of a collector so to say with casual battles from time to time and it saddens me to see that to date there is still no 2 factor authentication for this game.
    Is there anything else I can do to try and get those cards back? How do I make my account safer? (I already changed pass to a much more complex one, even if the previous wasn't really easy either).

    I'm just sad :(

    submitted by /u/shoni89
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to tag Gameplay Items for Trade

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    So this has only just started happening.

    I can tag some items for trade, but by the looks of it not the older stuff I have. 2014 worlds deck box and sleeves for example. I can click the trade tag button, but it doesn't select it to make it go orange. This happens with a few items and I don't know why. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/l_Ston3_l
    [link] [comments]

    This is awesome

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    How do people afford playsets of multiple gold, rare FA, etc… cards?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Obviously they're not buying codes outright. Is there a way to invest in the trade market with consistent results?

    submitted by /u/H1-DEF
    [link] [comments]

    How can I improve this deck? I currently have 3 Shadowrex V and 2 Vmax, grinding packs for those. Don't have any Trevnoir and looking at the prices, don't think I'll get them. But either way, what can I add in this deck to improve it?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Pulled a tradable secret rare ultra ball, what do you think I could trade it for? I’m a noob to this game as in I don’t know a lot

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Me and my opponent both had mulligans. They were able to draw extra cards but i didnt get offered to do so. Why? Can someone explain mulliganing please

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Can someone explain Crobat V to a new guy?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    So I've seen some posts about it and how you need it or someone is a dummy cause they didn't have enough of them etc. And I know there are decks that need it. I've looked at what it does and I see the value of the hand reshuffle. But is there a mechanic I am missing, like are some of these decks reshuffling this back and forth into their hands and just constantly pulling new hands, or is it really just stuffing 4 of these in a deck and freeing up 4 supporter spots you might have needed to fill with a supporter that lets you draw a new hand?

    submitted by /u/TychoCelchu1
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean? I’m top 3 but is this anything to be happy about?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Anyway I can improve this deck? My first deck that I religiously play but only tweaked a few times

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Make all cards tradeable?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've noticed on the PTCGO to make a trade, you must either mark that card specifically for trade or review. Is there a way to do this all at once? Like a one-button makes every card tradeable?

    submitted by /u/Shinyinteleon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment