• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Pokémon TCG Solgaleo and lunala ttgx gx attack not working.

    Pokémon TCG Solgaleo and lunala ttgx gx attack not working.


    Solgaleo and lunala ttgx gx attack not working.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    I just played a game with my malamar giratina deck that I play s&L tag team in. I was going against ability reshizard and with my opponent down to 1 prize card I used light of the protector gx after having played lillie's full force that turn. The effect of the gx attack is that if you played lillies full force that turn you prevent all effects of attacks, including damage done to your Pokémon during your opponents next turn. However, on my opponents next turn he simply used ninetales to bring out my jirachi and knocked it out for the win. Shouldn't have I been protected from that through my gx attack?

    submitted by /u/happyplace14
    [link] [comments]

    What pack is it in?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    Is there a website or list somewhere of what cards are found in what packs? Is there any shortcut to this? Is the only option viewing every single pack's possible cards and seeing if it contains the one you want?

    submitted by /u/hereandthere701
    [link] [comments]

    So, why exactly do boosterpacks give you 11 cards when it says 10 on the pack?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    This Nuzzle deck is ridiculous. 1 Shoting 270hp pokemon by turn 3. What are some decent strategies against this deck other than cross division?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment