• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Pokémon TCG Unable to use Miracle Duo - GX ?

    Pokémon TCG Unable to use Miracle Duo - GX ?


    Unable to use Miracle Duo - GX ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    I was playing a match today and I was unable to use Miraculous Duo - GX

    Here was the board setup

    1. Energy: 2 fire, 1 rainbow, 1 psychic
    2. Stadium: Chaotic Swell
    3. I was playing against ADP, so no mimikyu
    4. Didn't use my GX attacks and I was able to use other GX attacks except Miracle Duo

    Little late on the screen shot, but here it is:

    https://preview.redd.it/h69c8d7sp1041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=77680de6002e200f5e1535ece920026717ac7d2b

    I can't seem to find what I'm missing... can someone please explain?

    submitted by /u/24_7Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    -Contest- I have a lot of codes to give away.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    -CLOSED-

    -Oh my goodness someone finally guessed it haha!-

    Hello everyone ! I have well over 100 codes just hanging out. I used to open booster boxes but now my little brother no longer plays the online tcg so I have no one to give the codes to!

    I will be giving one code to every person who can guess my favorite Pokémon!

    Codes are mostly from the sun and moon era, I won't list them all here.

    1- YUP it's Scolipede. That peeved off bug is based upon one of my favorite living animals- centipedes. And I love them. They are good boys.

    2- Someone guesses it correctly, it was Tauros!

    3-oh heck, someone guessed lickitung correctly!

    submitted by /u/teracodaa
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is a bug or not.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    So I was trying out a Roxie damage spread deck yesterday and I had a Mimikyu as my active.

    I used the impersonation attack since I had already used a supporter that turn, and I had a Roxie plus two weezing in my hand to discard.

    After the attack I was able to choose the two pokemon to discard, recieved the 6 draws for discarding them, but right after that my turn ended without the option to do 10 damage to each of my opponents pokemon.

    Any input?

    Here's a little piece of the game log when it happened, not that you can tell much.

    37. DLCf250's Mimikyu used its Impersonation attack. 38. DLCf250 drew Brock's Grit. 39. DLCf250 drew Blacephalon. 40. DLCf250 drew Psychic Energy. 41. DLCf250 drew Ultra Space. 42. DLCf250 drew Lusamine {*}. 43. DLCf250 drew Blacephalon. 44. It is now Stienpin's turn (Turn #3). 
    submitted by /u/DillonCawthon
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie here wanting to know some good decks I could start building

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:24 PM PST

    I want to start making a deck. Currently working with theme deck. Have just started collecting cec packs in order to trade. Where should I start? I want a cool interesting exciting deck with some cool gx moves and the like. But I want it to be a "meta" or a good deck. But interesting is definitely good too. Help me out?

    submitted by /u/ThoughtsOnMormonism
    [link] [comments]

    I know these sleeves are worth a fair bit but are they worth this much?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:26 PM PST

    New Duraludon card, with interesting implications for the types of some Pokemon in the Sword/Sheild era.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    https://www.pokebeach.com/2019/11/duraludon-promo-in-corocoro-ichiban

    Duraludon – Metal – HP130 Basic Pokemon

    [M][C][C] Metal Claw: 70 damage.

    [M][C][C][C] Steel Beam: 150 damage. This Pokemon does 40 damage to itself.

    Weakness: Fire (x2) Resistance: Grass (-30) Retreat: 2

    This is an absolutely terrible card, but that's not why I'm posting this. Take a look at it's resistance... it's Grass, not Psychic. Metal has resisted Psychic ever since gen 4, so what's the reason for the change?

    A potential answer to this requires some knowledge of both the video games and TCG history. In the video games, there are considerably more types than in the TCG, one of these being Poision. One important aspect of the Poision type (which consists of Pokemon such as Crobat, Garbodor, Koffing, and Naganadel) is that Steel(aka Metal) is immune to it. When they were beginning to create the TCG, they merged some types to simplify the game. Back in the beginning, they put Poision in with the Grass type. The Steel type's immunity to Poision was translated into a resistance. Things stayed like this until the Diamond/Pearl era, where Poision moved to the Psychic type, taking Metal's resistance with it. So, in summary the reason Metal is resistant to Psychic is because of the Poision type, not original Psychic types(like Mewtwo) or Ghost types (like Mimikyu). So the fact that Metal once again resists Grass indicates that the Grass type now includes the poision type again (or they just decided to change it because steel resists the in game grass and bug types, but I doubt that).

    TL;DR: A bad SW/SH era metal type card resists grass, not the usual psychic. They haven't done that since the RSE era, when poision was part of the grass type. Metal resisting grass again implies that poision type Pokemon (like Zubat and Naganadel) are returning to the grass type.

    submitted by /u/PeridotEX
    [link] [comments]

    "DEFEATED" popped up, THEN the bot attacked, then he started drawing prize card and sound effects started

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment