• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Pokémon TCG Bug with Lt. Surge's Strategy

    Pokémon TCG Bug with Lt. Surge's Strategy


    Bug with Lt. Surge's Strategy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:12 AM PST

    Played against an opponent who used Fairy Pokemon -- Clefairy, Jigglypuff. An evolution-quest deck.

    I was playing Trevnoir. I had already suicided both Mismagius but each time I put Lt. Surge down it would hang and I wouldn't be able to finish my turn. 15 second countdown would start and end. I thought it was my connection but the opponent played their turn normally with no disconnect or lag. This happened three turns as well, each time after I played LSS. On the last turn before I conceded I was able to play Beast Ring before then LSS would stall me out again.

    Game Log available upon request

    submitted by /u/GKarl
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled this beauty yesterday!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Has anyone else been getting or seeing their opponent get high numbers of cards off mulligans when the other player only took one mulligan?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Usually I've noticed that they sometimes get 2-3 cards instead of 1 but today I took a mulligan and my opponent drew like 10 cards.

    submitted by /u/MysteriousCove
    [link] [comments]

    Is cosmic eclipse the best expansion for sun and moon?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    My main quest when buying CEC booster packs was to get ADP and the alternative art of ReshiRom. After like hundreds of packs, I finally got both of them, and a lot of other gx and tag team Pokemon. Should I keep buying CEc packs or spend my gold in other expansions that have important meta cards? Which ones?

    submitted by /u/Daraox
    [link] [comments]

    How do i know how much to list cards for on the trade system?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Is there a website i can find that shows how much each card is worth and how many i should request for it? I just pulled a tradable Arceus & polka & Dialga and dont intend on using it and heard it was pretty valuable

    submitted by /u/WellShitOnMyLittlePP
    [link] [comments]

    I have a lot of coins to spend what expansion should I invest in in the current meta?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    New player interested in making a Greninja GX deck.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    I would like to know if a Greninja GX is still viable in standard and what pokemon's would synergize with it well.

    submitted by /u/Sailtress
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of Cosmic Eclipse boosters before Sword & Shield comes out?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    With the current format on its last legs I have all meta decks and most of the rogue ones built, but I still have around 150 Cosmic Eclipse boosters left on my account.

    I know that previous sets lose a lot of value when the new one comes out, so what should I do with them before Sword and Shield is out?

    Should I trade into cards which hold their value (dedenne GX, gold energies, etc) or should I just keep them as boosters and trade unfavourably when the new set comes out?

    submitted by /u/DIA13OLICAL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment