• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Now who wants this lol

    Pokémon TCG Now who wants this lol


    Now who wants this lol

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Is this a good card? Can I slot it in any deck because of the 2nd attack only using colorless energy?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    First to comment gets this. And go!!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Mad Party decks are insane

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    The irresistible force meets the immovable object.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Need Help refining my Unlimited Gengar deck

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Hey all

    Many thanks to those who replied to my post regarding the XY Gengar the other day!

    I've come up with a deck list mostly trying to use what I have and spending a few packs as needed.

    I really love Galarian Cursola and wanted to find a way to bring it into the deck as it's a massive boost if you can spread counters to your opponent's whole bench with an early Cursola before bringing out Gengar!

    However I'm worried I might be trying to do too many things at once by trying to incorporate Cursola / Hammers into the deck.

    The main issue I've struggled with seems to be consistent draw / search power so I'm tempted to add some more supporters and balls for draw as there aren't an awful lot in the deck.

    There were also a bunch of cards I wanted to add but just couldn't find the room for! Koffing / Roxie looked super interesting as did some more copies of spell tag (which I still may add).

    The decklist currently stands at:

    Galarian cursola v x 3

    Gastly x 4 (Unbroken Bonds) Haunter x 3 (Chilling Reign although I'm trying to trade for the ones that multiply counters) Gengar x 4 (XY Breakthrough)

    Mew x 2

    Crushing Hammer x 4 Mysterious Treasure x 4 Pokegear 3.0 x 2 Professor's Letter x 2 Rare Candy x 3 VS seeker x 3 Old Cemetery x 2 Spell Tag x 2

    Agatha x 2 Boss's Orders x 2 Cynthia x 2 Rosa x 2

    Horror Energy x 4 Psychic Energy x 8

    submitted by /u/Mtsmithy96
    [link] [comments]

    GOATED donk deck

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I somehow literally just noticed Wally got unbanned in expanded so I made a mostly donk-type list that is way too much fun not to share. LittleDarkfury had something like this too I think.Here's the list:

    Pokémon- 16 Moltres Zapdos and Articuno GX x1 Mega Sableye and Tyranitar GX x1 Garchomp and Giratina GX x2 Crobat V x2 Dedenne GX x2 Exeggcute with propagation ability x1 Mew with memories of dawn ability x2 Tapu Lele GX x1 Voltorb (any but I use the one with free retreat if you have an energy on it) x2 Electrode GX x2

    Trainer-36 Battle compressor x4 Bicycle x4 Computer search x1 Field blower x1 Quick ball x4 Rescue stretcher x1 Trainers mail x4 Ultra ball x4 VS seeker x4 Sky field x1 N x1 Guzma x1 Juniper x1 Wally x2 Float Stone x3

    Energy- 8 Aurora energy x4 Counter energy x4

    Basically the point of this incredibly satisfying deck is to go 2nd (I recommend using the Bidoof coin and choosing heads to obtain God's favor) and using Wally on a Voltorb T1 to place 3 counter energies on the Mew to copy Tinachomps GG End and discard both your opp's starting Pokémon. This epic strategy has produced so many wow emoji+ concede combos from opponents so you probably don't even need to attack— that is just how pure cheese it is. The bird trio GX attack is for Mad Party/single prize users who put down 3 squishy Pokémon, but also Trinity Burn for 210 can definitely be used 3 times to kill 3 crobat/dedenne ftw if necessary. Now if the opponent puts down 3 Pokémon and one of them have above 110 HP (or if they decide to go 2nd) you might be in trouble. HOWEVER: you have the most monstrous card in the game Mega Sableye and Tyranitar so you can take 2 ohkos on a Dedenne GX for the W w/Greedy Crush if it comes to that (while using GG End to send their attackers into the void. Mad Party might be the hardest matchup besides the rare Etern, but I've caused huge rage with N/Gigafall GX on T2 to discard all their special energy/special charge or even deck them out. While your main attacker does have 50 hp, if you like living life on the edge this is the deck for you.

    Have fun and Lmk what y'all think :)

    submitted by /u/Mantella59
    [link] [comments]

    Super annoying Altaria deck (rotation proof and budget friendly)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Been having success with this Altaria deck recently (78% winrate), the list is inspired by some list I found on play.limitlesstcg for a post rotation tourney. The deck can beat almost any meta deck that does not tech for it, but of course, it struggles against single prize decks not named Decidueye. Any suggestions to improve the list are welcome:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 1 Kangaskhan DAA 133

    * 1 Snorlax VIV 131

    * 4 Swablu CPA 48

    * 3 Altaria CPA 49

    * 4 Sobble CRE 41

    * 4 Drizzile SSH 56

    * 1 Inteleon SSH 58

    * 2 Inteleon CRE 43

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Bruno BST 121

    * 2 Big Parasol DAA 157

    * 2 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    * 4 Level Ball BST 129

    * 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 4 Marnie CPA 56

    * 1 Professor's Research SSH 201

    * 3 Path to the Peak CRE 148

    ##Energy - 10

    * 4 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 4 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 2 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Historical_Bottle1
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I recently came back to the game and saw some crazy bids for many of my gems and gameplay and wanted to know why they are so expensive.

    submitted by /u/PokeSeller13
    [link] [comments]

    What does the tool tip hints option do exactly?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    There is an option in the settings menu that is called tool tip hints. I thought this would turn off the pop ups like what evolution does or if you haven't used an energy card before attacking. However when i unchecked the option i still got the pop ups. I did read some posts about people accidentally checking don't show this pop up again and wanting to get them back. Some people then said you need to turn off and on the tool tip hints option, but that never worked. There was also a website that said that turning the option off would hide the amount of cards in your deck or something, but it's a bit vague.

    Does anyone know what the tool tip hints option does exactly?

    submitted by /u/horrorshark123
    [link] [comments]

    [Need help] I'm suddenly can't log in to the game (consistently)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/bt22vefz4bc71.jpg?width=1066&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=edfcf31ee3fb0e714cfe4bf32cee8439be2b139c

    Hello guys,

    I've been playing this game since BW/XY era and this is the first time that I encountered that I cannot seem to login consistently my account. It has been 3 days since I encountered this.

    What I know:

    - I keep getting the same message on my PC, Android phone, and I even tried bluestacks but i consistently receive the message.

    -When I start the tutorial the game proceeds. I get to finish the tutorials!

    -There's a slim chance like 1/20 tries that I can go through and play. If i get to log on like this i finish the 11 wins since I may not be able to login on my next try.

    -Account is not compromised there is no unwarranted trade that happened.

    Appreciate any help from you guys. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/journeymanreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, have some questions.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm returning from years of time off from the TCG. I'm currently trying to build a Tapu Bulu GX deck because of how nostalgic it is for me, as it was my first decent deck. I wanted to ask a few questions because of how much the meta has shifted.

    1. Should I be trying to go first or second in a game?

    The Bulu GX deck I wanna play is supposed to revolve around using Brigette on turn one and getting the bench set up. I can't remember if this is true or not but I think you could use a turn one supporter card back during early Sun/Moon era. Since you can't now, should I go second?

    1. Is Tapu Lele GX still good?

    Tapu Lele GX is a card I don't have in my deck yet but I intend to get. Is there a better card to use to get a turn one Brigette out? The only card I know of the came out post Lost Thunder was Dedenne GX but I can't search supporters with that. So do I go for Lele, or do I need to find a better card?

    1. What's the current meta?

    So far I see lots of Arceus/Dialga/Palkia GX and the Squad/Single strike decks. Its an expanded only deck I'm trying to get so what else is good?

    1. Is there a card similar to choice band that I can use to add damage against Pokémon V/VMax?

    Choice Band is a bit of a dead card in many matches so far and I'd like an alternative to fare a bit better. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/757Actual_Trash
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Rider Inteleon Deck

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I've been running a Ice Rider deck that's pretty consistent but I wanted to see if you guys could somehow improve it. I really like to hear your opinions. Deck list below:

    Pokémon (19):

    Ice Rider Calyrex V x 4 (CRE)

    Ice Rider Calyrex Vmax x 3 (CRE)

    Sobble x 4 (CRE)

    Drizzile x 4 (SSH)

    Inteleon x 2 (SSH)

    Inteleon x 2 (CRE)

    Trainers (33):

    Capacious Bucket x 2 (RCL)

    Evolution Incense x 4 (SSH)

    Level Ball x 4 (BST)

    Quick Ball x 4 (SSH)

    Path to the Peak x 4 (CRE)

    Boss's Orders x 2 (RCL)

    Leon x 1 (VIV)

    Marnie x 4 (SSH)

    Melony x 4 (CRE)

    Professor's Research x 2 (SSH)

    Air Balloon x 2 (SSH)

    Energy (8):

    Water (8)

    This deck was inspired by Zach Lesage. I tweaked it a bit.

    submitted by /u/Amazing-Entertainer5
    [link] [comments]

    What card do you have the most of?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I have Mankey from SM Crimson Invasion and 39 of em.

    submitted by /u/PlumForestPod
    [link] [comments]

    I would like some suggestions to my deck

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Still relatively new to the TCGO but I've been getting some pretty great results in battles with this deck I put together. I've been experimenting with changing around some cards here and there and would like some input from people who've actually played the game longer than I have.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 14

    * 1 Bouffalant DRX 110

    * 1 Doduo XY 98

    * 1 Dubwool V SHF 193

    * 1 Lugia VIV 132

    * 1 Dodrio BKT 117

    * 1 Reshiram & Zekrom-GX CEC 157

    * 1 Single Strike Urshifu V BST 150

    * 1 Single Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 86

    * 1 Ampharos V VIV 49

    * 1 Electabuzz RCL 58

    * 1 Morpeko V SHF 37

    * 1 Morpeko VMAX SSH 204

    * 1 Zamazenta V PR-SW 77

    * 1 Indeedee V SHF 39

    Trainer Cards - 18

    * 1 Rotom Phone CPA 64

    * 1 Fresh Water Set PRC 129

    * 1 Hyper Potion CPA 54

    * 1 Marnie SSH 200

    * 1 Rusted Shield SHF 61

    * 1 Lucky Helmet AOR 77

    * 1 Potion CPA 61

    * 1 Evosoda XY 116

    * 1 Colress PLS 118

    * 1 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    * 1 Giant Cape DRX 114

    * 1 Beauty VIV 181

    * 1 Switch KSS 38

    * 1 Cheren EPO 91

    * 1 Rocky Helmet BCR 133

    * 1 Pokémon Center Lady CPA 60

    * 1 Full Heal CPA 51

    * 1 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

    Energy - 28

    * 3 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

    * 1 Burning Energy BKT 151

    * 6 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

    * 6 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    * 6 Lightning Energy SWSHEnergy 4

    * 6 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/Fireboy759
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I got a reward for the event

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    You get a reward wherever you place apparently, but when I lost and left, nothing happened. Did I get the rewards or should I have seen something to show me I did?

    submitted by /u/OzzyOscy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good Lapras vmax deck?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I have used Lapras vmax a little bit and I really like it but my deck is feeling a bit clunky. I think there was some kind of website for decks but I completely forgot it's name.

    submitted by /u/I_am_jons
    [link] [comments]

    another budget list for standard beginners!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Hi again,

    I think my last post got removed for self promotion (which is mildly disappointing), but here's another list I did some testing with for beginners. It's super consistent with the jirachi and oricorio combo (which I understand might be semi-expensive for beginners), and it's a lot better suited to post-rotation play than the mad party list I posted yesterday. I'll post gameplay again on my youtube but I won't link because I don't want it to get removed again. Anyway, here's the list, would love feedback if you have any :)

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 4 Cherubi BST 7

    * 4 Tapu Bulu BST 16

    * 3 Cherrim BST 8

    * 2 Jirachi VIV 119

    * 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Energy Recycler BST 124

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Switch EVO 88

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Bruno BST 121

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 4 Level Ball BST 129

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    ##Energy - 14

    * 14 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Salt-266
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment