• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Do I get anything for maxing out my trainer challenges ?

    Pokémon TCG Do I get anything for maxing out my trainer challenges ?


    Do I get anything for maxing out my trainer challenges ?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Question: Been buying pokemon cards for many years now but I don’t play online. I’m thinking of selling my codes but I have no clue what they are worth. I actually used to just throw them out. Can someone advise? Thank you.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Stoutland V Deck

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any viable stoutland v decks I love the pokemon and the first attack on the card which does 40 damage for 3 colorless energy and allows you to take an extra card if you knock out the pokemon with that attack ive been messing around with it but have found it to be pretty lack luster.

    submitted by /u/AshtoniousTCG
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make a dumb AR deck and this works? Sometimes...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Is this a good purchase to enter standard?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I want to get into standard since my old standard deck (ultra necrozma gx) isn't that good anymore and is only in expanded.

    I have some cash and in cardcavern I can get the following for about 35 bucks.

    Zacian V league battle deck. Trainers toolkit. 50 darkness ablaze packs.

    I looked at a video and I think I can make a solid ADPZ deck with this and it should be decent for next rotation.

    Is there any changes you guys would suggest to this or any decks I should aim for.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Glumstingray
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomers, work your way to a standard deck ASAP

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I just put my first standard deck together and I'm having a blast. Just wanted to throw a quick shoutout to any newcomers on why you should put one together sooner than later!

    Its much easier to to get the daily awards and versus awards. Games go MUCH faster. So getting those awards also feel less of a drag! The progression just feels much nicer when you can begin playing faster games.

    Edit: https://www.justinbasil.com/guide/teu-on/budget a great source for budget decksSome other people said buying 2 leon charizard decks gets you a good start to standard

    Edit: No nezcroma

    submitted by /u/flamix13
    [link] [comments]

    What deck to play in a tournament?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I have a team tournament coming up this weekend, and I'm stuck on what deck I should use, so I hoped that coming to Reddit someone would be able to give some advice, or help with my indecision. The options I have available to me are:

    Eternatus - Quick, and hits hard, but easily countered by any deck running a Zamazenta V

    ADP/Zacian - obviously the best deck, and has access to Zamazenta if there are ever any Vmax match-ups. This is what I predict most people will probably play, as Battle Styles won't be legal.

    Mew/Mewtwo - My low-key favourite - Can use Latios to handle an ADP/Pikarom match up, but doesn't have any good answers to Zacian, or Vmax decks, that I can think of, aside from teching in Reshizard for Zacian.

    Decidueye - good meta call against GX/V/Vmax pokes BUT slow as hell, and there are cards running around that counter this, like Keldeo GX

    I need to have a decklist uploaded by 6am tomorrow morning, so I need to make a decision tonight but I'm really stuck. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Spriorite
    [link] [comments]

    Friend gifted me something rare (Milotic Sleeves+Deckbox)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    A buddy of mine who had a super old PTCGO account gifted me these along with a bunch of other old items. He told me they had extreme value and that I could pretty much trade them for anything in the game that I needed. I guess my question is, how rare are these exactly and is anybody in this group actually looking to acquire this? He told me I could do whatever I wanted with them and maybe they could help me get some full art trainers and items that I need for my deck.

    https://preview.redd.it/zl61ybh845p61.png?width=732&format=png&auto=webp&s=69424a8d5ed71d8dc9fbb20693381eebf0f5b906

    submitted by /u/xRyan915
    [link] [comments]

    Ptcgo music

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    the trading post music kinda slaps tho

    submitted by /u/Playful-Marzipan5666
    [link] [comments]

    Should I open my tournament packs or trade them

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    A returning player with 2 pikachu & zekrom. Is there any way I can use these cards by building from theme decks? Or any advice what to do with these cards. Thanks!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Does completing Trainer Kits (ex. Libre Pikachu, Suicune, etc) count as completing a set, and Is it shown in the Statistics table?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I can't believe I beat ADPZ with this Dragapult deck with an Inteleon Engine. Deck list down below. Tell me what you think of my deck list.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Probably my best VIV pack yet. Seriously, I’m speechless.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    [Legacy] How to make ETHER work?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Sup People!

    So, I was looking at how to make the Card ETHER work.

    https://preview.redd.it/hznz4orap3p61.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=cd5ad06833af76cf17057ee7369d8701f5687820

    It's one of the few cards we have for Universal Energy Aceleration, but its kinda hard to make it work, since your top deck can be a Pokemon, a Trainer or an Energy.After some Research, i discover these 5 cards that can make it less akward to use.

    1 - Research Record (Call of Legends CL 84)

    https://preview.redd.it/vpeom3p0p3p61.png?width=359&format=png&auto=webp&s=4d3b61dd79ec3c0965479e77567783ca64b0c4b4

    Pros: Can be used multiple times, even if you don't shuffle your deck.

    Cons: 4 cards, but its still good

    2 - Pokédex (Black & White BLW 98) | (Evolutions EVO 82)

    https://preview.redd.it/a5w98tryo3p61.png?width=722&format=png&auto=webp&s=29dff04c59373f0c22d7d441c73c9ed3a556a561

    Pokédex is pretty good too. It covers 1 more card then Research Record, but if you have 2 on your hand, and don't have any way to shuffle the deck between them, you're locked.

    Pros: 5 cards(1 more than Record Research)

    Cons: can't be used one after another(unlike Record Research)

    3 - Lunatone (Plasma Storm PLS 73)

    https://preview.redd.it/5jk6tpg2p3p61.png?width=360&format=png&auto=webp&s=ccb44204336bdbc97b368217608a7121fbf9387f

    Pro: Basic, Less deck space needed, Can use every turn

    Cons: retreat cost, garbodor, 2cards

    4 - Slowking (HeartGold & SoulSilver HS 12) | (Call of Legends CL 32)

    https://preview.redd.it/4r0o4j76p3p61.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=5a49eeaad00c046796997ea6a82006fa39551ec5

    Pros: 3cards(1 more than Lunatone), 2 retreat cost, Imune to Garbodor

    Cons: Stage 1, vunerable to Poison

    5 - Unown (HeartGold & SoulSilver HS 55)

    https://preview.redd.it/8trh56z8p3p61.png?width=360&format=png&auto=webp&s=d7564e1e07da409d99981bdc1ab35d657923ccc2

    Pros: basic, 5 cards, 1 retreat.

    Cons: 1 use per Unown

    That's it!

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ArnaldoAF
    [link] [comments]

    Nerd Uncle needs help to build a Deck based around Mudsdale

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi,

    this is my first comment so don't throw me into the firepit. I got my nephew and niece into Pokemon (partly because i'm a huge Nerd partly because they didn't like reading and doing math) so after my niece found out that there are MORE horse pokemon... she wants a deck based around Mudsdale, she already has one based around Agility Rapidash and Alolan Rapidash.

    aaaaaand now i'm out of ideas for this one. I think the most "vialbe" would be the one from Guardians Rising (or Burning Shadows). We play Expanded and my goal is to have it low cost so no EX / GX

    and here i am.... except for the "standard trainer cards" which i use ... i really don't have any clue how to build this O_o

    Is there some NRG Acceleration for Fighting Energy??

    submitted by /u/Zanji123
    [link] [comments]

    Professor's Research, Marnie, Boss's Orders: does every deck have 4 of them?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    anyone have a better method to redeem online codes via photos (OCR?) (QR READER)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Hello I usually buy my codes online and have sellers send me photos of the codes.

    Does anyone have a good method of OCR or QR code's from photos? Make it Easter to redeem?

    submitted by /u/LupeH
    [link] [comments]

    Theme Deck to Standard deck

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I got a question, what is the best theme deck that can be upgraded with 10 cards or less. I was thinking the VV Charizard deck but I know Soaring Storm is a strong theme deck also. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

    submitted by /u/lotheriel87
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying for standard or is my deck fine for expanded?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I came back to ptcgo after about a year yesterday, Last time I played I used to use a ultra necrozma deck with this battle arena thing I bought. I saw that I can only play expanded with it now. Should I just stick with expanded until next rotation with this deck, or pick up a league battle deck and a trainers toolkit to go back into standard.

    I have no clue how viable my deck (basically malamar worlds deck) is in expanded, last time I played all I remember in expanded is getting clapped by the lamps and chandeliers. I also am not sure about standard but after looking at limitless it seems that the zacian v and pikarom decks are tier 1. I'm just not really sure whether I should stick to expanded or buy some stuff for standard. If my deck is fine for expanded atm, then that's great.

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Glumstingray
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on how to make my single strike urshifu deck better?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Here's my deck, I play 2/2 urshifu Pokémon which I think is enough bit I'd like to get the deck running a bit smoother. Any suggestions?

    • 1 Cramorant V SSH 155

    • 1 Oranguru VIV 199

    • 2 Houndour BST 95

    • 2 Houndoom BST 96

    • 2 Galarian Sirfetch'd V VIV 174

    • 2 Single Strike Urshifu V BST 85

    • 2 Single Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 86

    • 1 Eldegoss V RCL 19

    • 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

    Trainer Cards - 32

    • 4 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    • 4 Great Ball BCR 129

    • 4 Marnie SSH 169

    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    • 2 Crushing Hammer SSH 159

    • 2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    • 1 Brock's Grit EVO 107

    • 4 Switch SUM 132

    • 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    • 1 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    Energy - 14

    • 8 Fighting Energy XYEnergy 3

    • 4 Single Strike Energy BST 141

    • 2 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, what do??

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Hey all! I recently started back PTCGO, and any even remotely decent cards that I had are outdated, and those weren't even that good 5 years ago when I played.

    How would/should I go about getting new cards/decks, or a steady enough flow of coins/packs to bolster my collection?

    I'm currently clearing all the stars on the trainer challenge to get packs, but what would be next if rnjesus doesn't bless me with enough cards to make a properly functioning deck?

    submitted by /u/RmystJ6
    [link] [comments]

    Can't trade, despite having tradeable cards

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I can't trade, even though I have a lot of trade-able cards. I'm not sure how to fix this.

    Can't trade

    Tradeable cards I own

    submitted by /u/Sawbez
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a new player, is it supposed to take this long to load trades?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment