• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Pokémon TCG From which physical products do these online sleeves come?

    Pokémon TCG From which physical products do these online sleeves come?


    From which physical products do these online sleeves come?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Just recently opened some packs but don’t play the online game myself, so I figured I’d share with people that did :) enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Just played against someone's deck that had FIFTY-FIVE secret rare energies

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Account hacked

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Easiest way to change Silvally GX’s type to Dark, Steel, and Fairy??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    These are the only three types that do not have a corresponding memory tool for Silvally GX. I am trying to build a deck that allows Silvally GX to change to any type in order to exploit weakness (not counting dragon because all dragons are just weak to fairy). What is the easiest way I would be able to get Silvally GX to change to each of these types?? Thanks for reading : )

    submitted by /u/JCRidonkulous
    [link] [comments]

    Question about my fullart oricorio GX

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I have a fullart oricorio GX and i was going to ask if it is worth it to trade it? Im working on a Lucario Melmetal deck and it is going to be my first dip into Standard. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Sans_Sheep
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Anyone know when the next theme decks are coming out?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Don't really wanna spend my tokens on packs and I already have all the theme decks I think are viable, so just wanna know how soon I can expect something new.

    submitted by /u/____Maximus____
    [link] [comments]

    Just opened the Secret Rare golden Quick Ball!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    If no one is selling and everyone is buying at 100 packs, then it's actually worth more than the 100 packs right?

    How can I tell what the actual value of it is? Obviously 100 packs is the limit for a trade, so what 98 packs and some other rare card included?

    submitted by /u/JamesFutures
    [link] [comments]

    New player- trading old packs help

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Im a new player (in the sense i have no meta decks, never played a tournament, have been playing less than a year) and all my main decks are like tier 3. I have around 80 XY era packs, 6 generation packs, and 25 BW era packs. My questions are is it worth it to trade them all for BST packs to get meta cards, trade the packs directly for meta cards, or hold them. Also what are the values for these packs? I check ptcgo prices constantly and don't feel like they're accurate for old packs.

    XY - 16 base - 9 flash fire - 5 furious fists - 2 phantom forces - 2 ancient origins - 12 breakthrough - 1 break point - 11 fates collide - 7 steam siege - 8 evolutions - 6 generations

    BW - 4 noble victories - 6 next destinies - 2 dark explorers - 2 boundaries crossed - 11 legendary treasures

    Not looking for the value of all of them, just whats worth it. Id really like to build things like victini vmax, eggrow, dragapult, consistency pokemon, basically anything meta. im really excited for chilling reign cards however so im not sure what to do. I also LOVE control or good single prize decks so suggest any if you have em! (Already have mad party). Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/chl03chl0rin3
    [link] [comments]

    They should honestly add Doubwool VMAX

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    RE-Zach Lesage PTCG

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Hi. I recently uploaded a post on zach lesage ptcg, which was provoked after finding out about the CoochyBaby5000 incident. I apologise for spreading negativity, and it being inappropriate, I felt compelled to delete the post. If you have any other pokemon tcg players that you'd recommend, I'd love for you to comment it so I can find some other channels.

    submitted by /u/JoblessJedi
    [link] [comments]

    New To PTCGO

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Hello fellow pokemon lovers! I recently decided to try out PTCG which naturally let to the online version. I have many many questions, so hopefully I can be steered in the right direction.

    I've been playing for about a week working through the Trainer Challenges. I'm curious if there is a place to learn about the different formats, and help me decide which one(s) I should be striving for. I've been saving my coins reserving myself from buying in game stuff with them until I understand what I should be using them for.

    I just want to make sure I put all my free resources towards something that is going to help me in game. I eager to learn more about the game, and hopefully compete with some of you guys in the future.

    submitted by /u/Masterobog
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll pm another code to the first commenter

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Deck Tweaking Advice?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Hi, I have a deck based around some cards I pulled, it's centered around Urshifu V/MAX, as well as spread damage and use Copperajah to attack heavily against opposing Pokémon with damage counters. I've play tested a bit, and I noticed I have a difficult time getting energy, and getting trainers to look through and find cards. I have some support Pokémon to reattach metal energy from the discard pile and move them around, to make copperajahs attacks faster from when he's played etc. I also have an issue with retreating Pokémon as they're all hefty retreat costs, so I'm assuming more switches and escape ropes?

    My main concern lies in its ability to be consistent. I'm not at all a professional, I kinda just threw together what I felt would work, using some trainers that are competitive.

    I'm looking for advice on what to cut/include to improve the deck and make it more consistent and powerful.

    I want this to be standard 2021, preferably only cards in the sword and shield era, as the rest of sun and moon rotates out in September.

    Thank you so much if you take the time to help me out :)

    Here's the deck list:

    Pokémon - 24

    • 2 Starly DAA 145
    • 1 Togekiss V VIV 140
    • 2 Staravia DAA 146
    • 1 Staraptor DAA 147
    • 1 Togekiss VMAX VIV 141
    • 2 Rapid Strike Urshifu V BST 87
    • 2 Silicobra BST 81
    • 2 Trapinch DAA 89
    • 1 Sandaconda SSH 110
    • 1 Vibrava DAA 90
    • 1 Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX BST 88
    • 2 Bronzor RCL 129
    • 2 Cufant SHF 49
    • 1 Dialga VIV 121
    • 1 Duraludon RCL 138
    • 1 Bronzong BST 102
    • 1 Copperajah DAA 132

    Trainer Cards - 20

    • 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 1 Energy Retrieval SSH 160
    • 1 Energy Switch SSH 162
    • 1 Rapid Strike Scroll of Swirls BST 131
    • 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 1 Level Ball BST 129
    • 1 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Great Ball SSH 164
    • 1 Hop SSH 165
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 3 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 1 Rare Candy SSH 180
    • 1 Pokémon Breeder's Nurturing DAA 166
    • 1 Bea VIV 147
    • 1 Memory Capsule VIV 155

    Energy - 16

    • 8 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6
    • 8 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/Pineapple7201
    [link] [comments]

    I have 100 Shining Fates packs, is it better for me to open them all to make a deck or trade them for a deck?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    What's the best way for me to utilize these packs so that I can play in standard?

    submitted by /u/Future_Khai
    [link] [comments]

    How Do Events Work?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Looking to try my first Theme Deck Event. How long are rounds? How long between rounds? Just want to know how much time I have to have put aside.

    Anything else I should know, mention it.

    submitted by /u/Vespuche
    [link] [comments]

    Official Tournament Participation and Explanation Please.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I've come back into the game the past few months, and have been constantly searching for more information on the online tournament season. Yesterday under the Tournaments section I noticed there is a Players Cup Qualifications bracket now. I read they would have sent out an email to regional qualifiers to register for it. I also seen a post about 2022 rotation on the official forums. That's all I could find, I'm getting frustrated because I feel like I should be able to find this info rather easily and I MUST be missing something.

    Can someone explain to me in detail how and what is required to participate in such events? If there is already a post or reference explaining this I'd love a link.

    submitted by /u/Maysrome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment