• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Pokémon TCG here you guys go! Some old code cards! They might not work though so beware!

    Pokémon TCG here you guys go! Some old code cards! They might not work though so beware!


    here you guys go! Some old code cards! They might not work though so beware!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Any tips to improve this farming deck? (celestial storm codes for advice)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Basically I use this deck to farm versus rewards, just wondering what I could do to improve it or maybe cards I haven't thought of using.

    More or less the goal is to either score a Kiawe first turn or use blacksmith to beef something up and start beefing up another pokemon while the first is dealing damage.

    I've got four celestial storm codes I can offer for good tweaks.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 10

    • 3 Ho-Oh-GX BUS 21
    • 4 Reshiram-GX DRM 11
    • 3 Volcanion STS 25

    Trainer Cards - 34

    • 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 3 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 1 Super Potion XY 128
    • 1 Scorched Earth PRC 138
    • 3 Blacksmith FLF 88
    • 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
    • 3 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
    • 3 Skyla BKT 148
    • 2 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
    • 4 Kiawe BUS 116
    • 2 Sparkling Robe FFI 99
    • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 16

    • 16 Fire Energy SMEnergy 2

    Edit2: Sent out three codes, one more if anyone has some good advice!

    submitted by /u/Say_Less_Listen_More
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any place to see prices of gameplay items?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    PTCGOguide doesn't have it and it hasn't been updated for a while either I think. I have an extra ho-oh elite trainer box deck box and sleeves but idk what I can trade for with it

    submitted by /u/MysteriousCove
    [link] [comments]

    Gardevoir and Sylveon deck (from my recent post)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Since my last post got taken down because of Rule #10, I would just like to give the deck for the people who wanted it.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 2 Eevee SUM 101

    * 1 Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX UNB 130

    * 2 Ralts AOR 52

    * 1 Kirlia BUS 92

    * 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 140

    * 1 Gardevoir LOT 141

    * 1 Gardevoir-GX BUS 140

    * 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    * 1 Kirlia BKT 69

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 1 Ilima SUM 121

    * 2 Pokémon Fan Club FCO 107

    * 1 Wicke BUS 147

    * 2 Evosoda GEN 62

    * 2 Ultra Ball DEX 102

    * 2 Energy Retrieval PRC 126

    * 2 Hard Charm XY 119

    * 2 Lucky Helmet AOR 77

    * 4 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 1 Apricorn Maker CES 124

    * 1 Copycat CES 127

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

    * 2 Guzma BUS 115

    * 1 Wondrous Labyrinth {*} TEU 158

    * 1 Professor Kukui SUM 148

    * 2 Giant Cape DRX 114

    * 2 Lillie UPR 125

    ##Energy - 13

    * 10 Fairy Energy Energy 9

    * 3 Double Colorless Energy PHF 111

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/halfavocado-
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here know the value of a Jolteon GX deck (tin)?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    This game is awesome, but it could be better. Opinions after my first week.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm having a blast playing the game and thought I would share some of my findings. Hoping to provide a fresh perspective on the new player experience.

    My only major issue is:
    Currently, it feels like real cards first and ptcgo second. This seems to be a detergent for only ptcgo players. This mostly stems from the fact that in-game packs come from real-life packs. So a normal user that's not a real-life collector can either try and obtain cards from within the game, locked packs from ladder and tradeable packs from tournaments (This is a very slow process and I can't imagine many people use this as their only way to collect cards). Luckily a lot of codes get given away for free because of real life card collectors. This helps newbs like me and many others out a ton. The last resort is buying packs from a 3rd party vendor. Which is not very intuitive for new players.

    I'm not saying this is a bad thing really, I'm slowly making progress in my collection. I wish it was a tiny bit faster but, I'm not really complaining. However, I do wish that more people played this game. That's why I think the current code card way of getting packs is very backward. I believe the potential online players is higher than the potential real-life players with the right steps. By making it easier and more fun to play the online game, more people would become interested in the real-life game and thus resulting in a win-win. Now I'm not an expert on any of this and all my opinions are my own. However, it does feel like lost potential to me.

    Minor points:
    * Proper mobile support,
    * Better trade market (maybe be able to trade in 2 commons of a set for 1 common of choice). I feel like I have been scammed 7 times already before I knew about ptcgoguide, I think it's experienced players praying on inexperienced people and I wish there was an easier way to tell the value of a card in-game to prevent the scamming of the noobs :D

    Thanks for reading, have a pleasant day. Please do share your opinions, I'm open to all kinds of criticism.

    submitted by /u/PM_POKEMN_ONLIN_CODE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment