• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Pokémon TCG This is all I needed. And I got this right around when the Set released ~

    Pokémon TCG This is all I needed. And I got this right around when the Set released ~


    This is all I needed. And I got this right around when the Set released ~

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I just pulled another!!!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    When The Pull of the SR UB Is Unlocked and Pogging

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Eternatus Deck

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    What is a good card to put in eternatus to counter decidueye? I have been using hoopa and yvletal but it doesn't do a ton of damage.

    submitted by /u/astralbeast28
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with this trade? (See comments)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Small Code Giveaway!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    CODES ARE ALL GONE!

    https://imgur.com/a/bGg1jbL

    Hey guys, doing another giveaway, just 5 winners this time!

    To enter: just comment your favorite Pokemon! The first 5 users who do so will get some codes.

    What the first 5 users will each get:

    x2 Ancient Origins boosters, x2 Shining Fates Boosters, and x1 Chilling Reign Booster

    submitted by /u/jjambiance
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me how to read these numbers? I have champions path packs, but I have no way of figuring out how many I should trade for with this information

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Rainbow Pikachu VMax baby!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Looking for some energy recyclers

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Building an alchremie vmax deck and I am missing 3 energy recyclers. Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/Chifford
    [link] [comments]

    Question about trading

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    So I have 2 packs of Battle Styles and Chilling Reign and when I go to the trade window, it shows me ALOT of CR trade offers. I understand that its showing me that because I put show trades i'm allowed which is really cool, but I don't want to see CR offers, I only want to see BS offers, so I clicked on the CR packs NOT interested in trading, but it still shows up in the window, how do I fix that?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/psnpeepeebottoms
    [link] [comments]

    Are there some options for "locking down" V cards?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. I am working on an idea for a deck and I've tested it plenty of times, but the main issue I run into is someone turboing put an Eternatus Vmax or Shadow Rider by turn 2 and just winning. Is there any trainer or pokemon designed to reign that in?

    submitted by /u/P4_Brotagonist
    [link] [comments]

    So, basically, I opened these, as well as around 400-500 more cards. I don't understand the value of the cards for the online version. What means CRE and how much is that in USD / EUR? Can someone help with the card values?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    I opened a few packs. Can someone tell me if these are good pulls?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/myself_diff
    [link] [comments]

    Collection question

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm new to pokemon having not played since base. I'm trying to build my collection and acquire uncommon trainer cards. I can't tell what is even fair value looking at the public trades due to the disparity between trades. Is there a rule of thumb of how many uncommons for chilling reign packs?

    submitted by /u/MrKhanRad
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Standard Decks

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the top 5 decks in standard are?

    I tried going to limitless tcg but it looks like it hasn't changed much since the last time I played it which was around a year ago.

    submitted by /u/GearFourth
    [link] [comments]

    LMZ Mirror help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Anyone have any experience with or tips for the mirror? I have a pretty high win rate with LMZ but generally struggle with the mirror.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/H1-DEF
    [link] [comments]

    Did any of you trade 4V pokemon (3 psychic, 1 normal) for 7 packs last week?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    If so thank you. I only started 3 weeks ago and I got those packs to try to trade for an expanded deck. I got so sick of theme but nothing I made could even get 1 win. I looked at trades all day until I saw yours. 4 V pokemon that all synergise and decided to do the trade and make a deck. I won 15 games in a row with that deck in expanded after not winning a single game out of probably 15. Thank you so much. I don't know if the trade was even worth it or not but to me it definitely was. You guys should learn from this guy and make your trades look good by putting stuff that synergizes together.

    submitted by /u/Heldenhammer13
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Help for Optimization

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Been playing around with both these decks & i believe they can be a bit more optimized. Any help/suggestions is welcomed :) TIA

    https://preview.redd.it/6o5frhekxu871.jpg?width=972&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1826eb04ce61bb72b9ac28c1f17c870b1cd176d2

    submitted by /u/SuperKami725
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Archie's Blastoise?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Hello All, I was wondering if there were any relatively recent Archie's blastoise lists for expanded. A lot of the ones I've looked up online are over a year old, and I'm wondering if there are any lists that take advantage of some of the newer cards. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Space70
    [link] [comments]

    Lapras VMax Deck

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Finally decided to put in some effort on a Lapras VMax deck. It is a very capable VMax and has one shot potential which is always awesome. Looking for any suggestions of improvements, additions, removals or possible techs. Also need an answer to decidueye. Thanks in advance.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 15

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 182
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 4 Lapras V SHF 183
    • 3 Snom SHF 29
    • 3 Frosmoth PR-SW 07
    • 3 Lapras VMAX SHF 184

    Trainer Cards - 33

    • 2 Energy Recycler BST 124
    • 3 Boss's Orders RCL 200
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 3 Level Ball AOR 76
    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 3 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 4 Marnie SSH 208
    • 4 Switch EVO 88
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 209
    • 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/BrandoMano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment