• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Meowth V and Meowth V Max in game!

    Pokémon TCG Meowth V and Meowth V Max in game!


    Meowth V and Meowth V Max in game!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Feeling cute, might draw 34 cards from the opponent’s mulligan idk

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Where can I get these fire/electric/grass etc type sleeves and card boxes I keep seeing?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    The really nice ones with the energy symbol in the middle.

    submitted by /u/Vinven
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to build a good psychic deck. Any recommendations??

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Slow duck is a cheap and insanely good deck to play

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:22 AM PST

    The main goal of this deck is to discard enough supporters to knock out your opponent. Simple enough. With the addition of cosmic eclipse it added a few crucial cards. Tag call let's you get your psyduck or two supporters. Misty and lorei which let's you get the water energy you need and cynthia and caitlyn which let's you do a number of things. Lastly I run mimikyu which let's you discard any supporter and use its effect for one colorless.

    You also run bill which let's you draw till you have 8 at the end of your turn. So you discard your hand and suddenly you have a full hand again. You also run whitney, which is one of the most broken draw card. Whitney let's you draw a card and 2 additional cards for every whitney in the discard including the one you just play. So if you have 3 whitney in your discard and you play it you draw 9 freaking cards!! Of course you run misty favor which let's you search 3 supporters and greens for extra consistency. Overall the deck is consistent and insanely fun to play. Yeah reset stamp hurts it but with as much supporters your running easily revamping isnt to hard.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    I have one Crimson Invasion and one Unified Minds code to give away :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    First person to name 10 fairy pokemon gets the DM 😁

    submitted by /u/thellespie
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of frustrated with this game. 4 games in a row drawing dead (theme decks)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I'm new to this game. I really want to like it. But I'm struggling a bit. I don't have a big enough collection yet so I'm playing theme decks in Versus now. I've had a losing streak of 4 where there was literally nothing I could do to improve my chance of winning. I know this luck is the nature of the game. And in theme deck versus the playing field is leveled, but it's not that fun when you invest time in games and continue to lose time after time to no fault of your own.

    Maybe this genre of game isn't for me?

    submitted by /u/evobiogst
    [link] [comments]

    4 Free Codes! Please Read Description!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Hiya, to prevent bots the first person who comments their favorite pokemon along with the number 7 will be PM'd with 4 codes.

    For example: Gengar 7

    Codes are from XY and Sun&Moon sets. I will comment on the first reply so you will know if you "won" them.

    EDIT: Codes have been redeemed. I'll be back giving away more whenever my chimp brain forces me to buy another pack of cards for the serotonin.

    submitted by /u/swampwaft
    [link] [comments]

    Best deck vs Relentless Flame?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Im pretty new to the game and im just wondering what deck has the best matchup versus the relentless flame deck. I would assume a water focus deck. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Vaniljsaft
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the lost zone to me?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I've only seen it used once in game and have no idea what happened

    submitted by /u/Bapticostalish
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a possibly newcomer

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Hello everyone, i have been thinking of playing this game for quite a while and i never actually gave it a try. I've been looking for a side-game on the phone and/or laptop for quite a while and this always piqued my interest, but i still have a few questions.

    I am somehow familiar with the card game, i was used to play it when i was a kid and even if the game ofc changed a lot in the past... 20 years, i do know the basics of the game.

    1) i have see that is avaiable for both tablets and pc. Is the account the same account and it is completely cross play?

    2) It doesnt let me download on my phone, will it be fine if i grab an apk from some mirrors and install it anyway?

    3) How long before i can actually play some decent matches? I know i can play with the thematic decks, but will it take me months to actually get a full pledged deck?

    4) Is the game slow? Back in the day i gave up with earthstone because the game was very, very slow. People would just wait the full minute every round just so you could surrender, or they would be slow player in general and that is something that drives me nuts.

    Thank you guys for your answers!

    submitted by /u/MassiFiaba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment