• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Not an online player, so here's some codes from boosters I recently opened!

    Pokémon TCG Not an online player, so here's some codes from boosters I recently opened!


    Not an online player, so here's some codes from boosters I recently opened!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:24 AM PST

    New Versus Ladder Rewards: Naganadel-GX (Stinger GX), CEC, FA Gardenia

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Pinned post for new players?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I know there's are stickies on the right hand side which go over information for new players, but they are so easy to miss and I don't think many of them know about it. Any ideas on how we can make this better?

    I was thinking if we could have a pinned post for new players

    submitted by /u/24_7Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I will be investing ~5400 coins in packs tonight, can I get some help deciding a breakdown of what to purchase?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    I'm recently getting back into the game (left off around the Garchomp theme deck). My only standard deck is a Laser Focus-ish deck with Necrozma, Malamar, etc. Any advice appreciated!

    submitted by /u/tsamh
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best theme deck right now?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I just watched a video telling me to save my coins to spend on a theme deck since I'm really new to the game. In the video the guy mentioned a certain deck to be bought, but it was from last year. I'm afraid the metagame must have changed, and now there is another deck that is the best. I couldn't find anything online specifically about TCG online, so could someone help me?

    submitted by /u/DuhonTheGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after a break?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Hello! I stopped playing about 1 year ago, when Team Up came out. What changed in PTCGO during this year? Is it worth returning? Is competing fun? Is trading fun?

    Please share your experience.

    submitted by /u/Filo_Filll
    [link] [comments]

    why isn't darkbox winning any tournies?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    let me just preface this by saying that i don't own a darkbox deck. i've faced the deck enough times using different decks to realise it's potential. so let's see the pros of the deck:

    • flexibility: you have alot of options, between the darkrai & umbreon gx which you could use the full gx of at 2nd turn assuming you go 1st, the guzzlord that's good for single prized attackers, greninj & zoroark for 1 HKO's.
    • good draw power: silvally gx engine, good synergy with energy moving too.
    • sustainability: the deck is very fast and very sustainable with the right supporters, the current meta helps with having chaotic swell (because weavile is the heart of the deck), and the deck has no type weakness disadvantage in the current meta with fighting types being nonexistent.

    the cons:

    if they target your weavile you're toast.

    i'd still like players who played darkbox's feed back, because i think this deck is the sauce.

    submitted by /u/Normixsane
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hey im trying to buy something for my roommate that plays this game. Idk what to buy him though. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Douchevanilla
    [link] [comments]

    A code for the Raichu, Charizard and Gyrados GX Hidden Fates tins.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:44 PM PST

    What to do now? Code card lot.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    So I took my son to the local card shop for Pokemon night and rummaged through the scaff boxes and pulled out some 150 code cards and bought them from the store owner for .10 a piece. What should I do with my new found lot? I don't have much for standard in the game so my plan was to use some of them. Over 100 of them are standard legal. There's even a few elite box codes and a pre release code. Are these tradable? Should I trade them in game? I know packs can work like a currency for specific card trades. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Rocket3431
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if anyone has a jirachi teu for trade I don’t really care about rarity I have a heap of packs to trade.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment