• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Enjoy :) Let us know what you got!

    Pokémon TCG Enjoy :) Let us know what you got!


    Enjoy :) Let us know what you got!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Mods - Can we have a way of stopping QR codes from being published?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Mods - I know lots of people are generous enough to give up their codes but often they are unwittingly publishing the QR codes which the bots get.

    I'm pretty sure no one is kindly giving up their codes to the bots. They want real people on this subreddit to get them.

    I'm not saying I've got a solution, but is there a way we can help deal with this?

    EDIT/UPDATE: I had always read on this subreddit (I didn't just make it up one day) that there are bots that can take the codes. If that's not true then that's great but please let us know in the comments.

    submitted by /u/cal_london
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Siege Cobalion's quickguard fails against Basic Keldeo-GX. Is this expected?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    What the title says, I was playing vs. and no special abilities or cards were played that turn. IDK what happened:

    Game Log:

    1. Keldeo-GX became Guest Player's new Active Pokémon.

    2. It is now Guest Player's turn (Turn #20).

    3. Guest Player drew a card.

    4. Guest Player's Keldeo-GX used Resolute Blade GX and did 100 damage to 6Hadidi9's Cobalion.

    5. It is now 6Hadidi9's turn (Turn #21).

    6. 6Hadidi9 drew Magearna-EX.

    7. 6Hadidi9 put Magearna-EX onto the Bench.

    8. 6Hadidi9 attached a Metal Energy to Magearna-EX.

    9. 6Hadidi9's Cobalion used its Quick Guard attack.

    10. It is now Guest Player's turn (Turn #22).

    11. Guest Player drew a card.

    12. Guest Player put Mudkip onto the Bench.

    13. Guest Player played Max Revive.

    14. Guest Player attached a Water Energy to Spheal.

    15. Guest Player's Keldeo-GX used Sonic Edge and did 110 damage to 6Hadidi9's Cobalion.

    16. 6Hadidi9's Cobalion was Knocked Out.

    17. Guest Player took a Prize card.

    18. Magearna-EX became 6Hadidi9's new Active Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/6seaweed9
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get the same tin twice? (Codes)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Just used a code for a sylveon tin, would I be able to use another sylveon tin on the same account?

    As in would I get doubles of all the cards?

    submitted by /u/seadeeppurple
    [link] [comments]

    Online deckbuilder/tester

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I was checking out the Sw/Sh cards and wanted to test a few decks out. Is there a way to do this online without having to make proxies or something?

    submitted by /u/Finalstryker
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best counter to Malamar / Giratina

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I am finding that I am constantly coming up against these Malamar / Giratina decks and they have there hidden Tag Teams like Trevenant or Garchomp that completely mess you over. It's really hard to know what they are going to suddenly pop up , load up and hit you with knock you out or completely discard your energy.

    Is anyone else finding these match-ups all of the time?

    I am finding its like a plague of them right now. It's really starting to annoy me every second match is against these guys with there slow gameplay and unknown attackers.

    submitted by /u/drrragons
    [link] [comments]

    Bug? Opponent used 2 GX attacks in one match

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I'm new enough to TCG to maybe be wrong, but my opponent used the Piplup/Blastoise GX attack twice in one match, which I thought was impossible. Am I wrong? I can post the game log if it's helpful.

    submitted by /u/wilef
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to go about getting this deck ingame

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Codes giveaway :3

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    EDIT: Closed! Thanks for all ya stories, they brightened my night.

    Hey y'all! I have a bunch of old codes I'm too lazy to redeem. [image proof here]. They range from XY era to Sun/Moon era. I tried on GiftOfGames but got no bites so I'm coming here. (And yes, I'm pretty much copy and pasting the post.)

    I'm gonna divide them up evenly between 3 people (it'll be about fifteen codes each) in one hour [as I type this, it's 9:10 PM EST, so it'll close at 10:10 PM EST]. Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite Pokémon and/or a little personal story you have with it in the comments! I'll start - I got into Pokémon cards with my cousins and got my first game as a treat for powering through a really bad stomach bug. It's been almost 14 years and I still love the little suckers with all my heart.

    submitted by /u/entirelystar
    [link] [comments]

    What are your most fun decks to play with?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    What are your most fun decks to play with? What does fun mean to you: winning most of the time, technical game play, complete control, memes, etc.?

    submitted by /u/Cowboys_88
    [link] [comments]

    Island Change Amulet

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Okay something weird happened today and I wish I was recording or took a screen shot. But here is the scenario. I have two prize cards remaining and he has a wishiwashi gx. The one where it does 20x the amount of wishiwashi on your bench, But anyways I knock it out and only draw one prize card. I saw he had an island change amulet attached, but I thought those were banned from standard? And yes I was in standard mode. He had a bench full of wishiwashi and one jirachi

    submitted by /u/hereandthere701
    [link] [comments]

    Muk And Alolan Muk Deck?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Does anyone have a deck list for Muk Muk in standard? I havnt played since last rotation, and I really dont know what's in standard, but I want to get back into playing

    submitted by /u/KevinIsAGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Theme Deck for 2020

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Hey guys, I want to get back into Pokemon TCGO and I found a site to buy online codes for some theme/default decks. Which one would you recommend for 2020?

    submitted by /u/Flowny
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Where can I buy legit pokemon booster boxes?

    submitted by /u/HestiaIsTheBestia
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about the changes when sword and shield packs come out?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    The first, they will be removing fairy as a type from the card game, I'm guess so they can spend less time making cards, basically doing the same thing as game freak. As with swsh on switch? What do you all think? The resistance changes to-30 instead of 20 and some weakness will also be shifted around. Type changes, poison now is represented as a dark type, which is wierd since poison and grass usually are paired with each other. Also fairy makes a wired shift to being psychic type from no on, since fairy will be extinct by the next pack. Lastly the most significant would be first turn(no supporter) rule which effectively neuters and cripples the first turn player.

    What do you think about all thes changes

    submitted by /u/Easer123456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment