• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Pokémon TCG If you add an energy to your trade to get it to say +1, I hate you.

    Pokémon TCG If you add an energy to your trade to get it to say +1, I hate you.


    If you add an energy to your trade to get it to say +1, I hate you.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    And yes, I did look at your trade offer because of the +1

    submitted by /u/Donkey_Bill
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for trade advice. Daughter wants to trade this card but we don't know the value of it

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:15 PM PST

    200+ code giveaway 3 codes per person!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Please DM me. First come first serve!

    P.S. With this many pulls I'd like to know if you got anything rare or a full art trainer~!

    submitted by /u/CodeCrow-pkm
    [link] [comments]

    SwSh giveaway!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Got some codes. I don't play online, so thought I'd do a giveaway. First 3 to message me gets 4 codes each, 4th guy gets any other series codes I have (opened a sandslash box).

    .Edit. Event has ended after a few minutes lol

    submitted by /u/xx_notaduck_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Zacian. I've pulled you.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Jirachi alternatives

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but what are some decent alternatives to stellar wish jirachi? These things are so fricken expensive XD

    submitted by /u/ThomasAF316
    [link] [comments]

    Don't really play anymore so here's a code

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    New to PTCGO. Got sick of EX/GX decks in expanded, so I made a budget deck to counter them. Improvements?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I combined the Mach strike and Luminous Frost decks to make this, and its been working very well for me in expanded. So many decks seem to be almost all EX/GX decks, and the Alolan Ninetails shuts them down, while the Garchomp+Lucario combo from Mach Strike can 1-shot most of them.

    I started not too long ago, but I really got into the PTCG Gameboy Color game before so I know the basics of deck building (I think). Are there any improvements that I should be looking for in this deck? I might even out the energy types since Garchomp/Lucario dont need that much fighting energy.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 22

    • 4 Gible UPR 96
    • 3 Gabite UPR 98
    • 3 Garchomp UPR 99
    • 1 Riolu NXD 63
    • 1 Riolu UPR 66
    • 1 Riolu UNM 115
    • 2 Lucario UPR 67
    • 4 Alolan Vulpix BUS 27
    • 3 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28

    Trainer Cards - 16

    • 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Ultra Ball DEX 102
    • 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
    • 2 Pal Pad UPR 132
    • 1 Korrina FFI 95
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 1 Evosoda XY 116
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 2 Hau SUM 120

    Energy - 22

    • 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 13 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 6
    • 3 Water Energy SMEnergy 3
    • 2 Splash Energy BKP 113

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Bonus pic of me trolling an EX/GX deck

    submitted by /u/AncestralOak
    [link] [comments]

    Are there tournaments?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Hello again, I'm still getting into TCGO and started looking a bit into the types of events in it. I'm a bit sad to see that there's relatively little semi-competitive play in-game, are the only tournaments the small ones on the event tab? And are the tickets really super slow to grind?

    Are there any other websites where there may be unofficial TCGO tournaments or similar? I'd just like to know since I don't play the physical game, so I was hoping I'd be able to replace it a bit with TCGO ):

    submitted by /u/MooMookay
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance this is gonna get a mobile or switch release?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:15 AM PST

    I feel like this would be amazing to have on the switch.

    submitted by /u/Thrillhouse-14
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled this, anyone got a value estimate?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Rate my deck(please)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I have a grass type deck. (This is my first time doing this so if I do anything wrong please tell me.)

    Pokémon: Kricketot x1 Kricketune x1 Virizion x1 Fomantis x1 Lurantis x1 Tangela x1 Tangrowth x1 Carnivine lv. 38 x1 Shroomish x1 Breloom x1 Sceptile EX x1 M Sceptile Ex x1

    Energy: Basic Grass Energy x9 Special Grass Energy x2 Rainbow Energy x5

    Items: Rescue Stretcher x1 VS Seeker x1 Energy Search x2 Energy Switch x2 Switch x3 Potion x3 Evosoda x1 Revitalizer x1 Energy Retrieval x2 Ultra Ball x1 Pokémon Communication x3 Float Stone x3

    Supporters: Brock's Grit x1 Black Belt x1 Caitlin x2 Pokémon Center Lady x2 Acerola x2

    That's about it. I'm really hoping to get into competitive Pokémon tcg one day so this is pretty exciting. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jonathon_Tyler
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled this, anyone have a value estimate?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Need Help With an Obstagoon Counter.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Looking for input on a counter for Obstagoon's Obstruct I play This deck Online and IRL without obviously adding evolution Pokemon, what can I do to get around obstruct if its the only card in the field? I have run into this a few times already :/

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 12

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX PR-SM 168

    * 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 221

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 2 Tapu Koko V SSH 72

    * 1 Zapdos TEU 40

    * 1 Zeraora-GX LOT 86

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Phione PR-SM 220

    ##Trainer Cards - 36

    * 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191

    * 1 Tag Switch UNM 209

    * 4 Pokémon Catcher BKP 105

    * 2 Stealthy Hood UNB 186

    * 1 Power Plant UNB 183

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 3 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169

    * 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Energy Switch BLW 94

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    * 4 Electropower LOT 172

    ##Energy - 12

    * 1 Unit Energy {L}{P}{M} UPR 138

    * 11 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Karlj213
    [link] [comments]

    Had my prize support pulled from 2 boxes and this happenned...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Gimmick tournament ideas

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    So I'm planning on hosting another tournament down the line and I'm trying to figure out what special rules I should implement for an extra layer of fun.

    So far I've seen these ideas: same type, altered theme, and all common and uncommon cards.

    Can you guys pitch any other ideas I could try out?

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Code cards

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Does anyone here buy them and or is anybody interested in buying some?

    submitted by /u/parksLIKErosa
    [link] [comments]

    What to play?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Hi Guys - I am new to TCGO and am wondering what the best format is for starting? Should I be playing theme, standard, or expanded?

    Thank you!

    edit: Sounds like Theme Decks are a good intro and I was leaning that way anyhow. The standard and expanded decks I have played seem pretty ridiculous, and hard to keep up with all the abilities going on. Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/Sk3letron
    [link] [comments]

    Review My Deck

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    This is my current psy deck, looking for suggestions on how I can improve it further. Any EX/GX/V cards that would supplement it well? Any trainers I should incorporate?

    TIA!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Aipom CEC 169

    * 1 Meowth UNB 147

    * 1 Ambipom CEC 170

    * 1 Persian-GX UNB 149

    * 1 Jirachi {*} CES 97

    * 1 Gengar & Mimikyu-GX TEU 53

    * 3 Inkay FLI 50

    * 1 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54

    * 1 Mr. Mime-GX TEU 67

    * 2 Necrozma UNM 101

    * 3 Malamar FLI 51

    ##Trainer Cards - 28

    * 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

    * 2 Switch CES 147

    * 1 Lysandre FLF 90

    * 2 Acro Bike PRC 122

    * 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

    * 1 Lucky Helmet AOR 77

    * 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 3 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

    * 1 Winona ROS 96

    * 1 Judge BKT 143

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Cheren DEX 91

    * 1 Town Map BCR 136

    * 1 Muscle Band XY 121

    * 2 Level Ball NXD 89

    ##Energy - 16

    * 8 Psychic Energy Energy 5

    * 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    * 4 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Leaderboards

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I've been playing online for about 2 weeks now and everytime I check the leaderboards it says I haven't earned any versus points yet. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/CallHerDaddy27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment