• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Awww... Thanks PTCGO. You know how to cheer me up.

    Pokémon TCG Awww... Thanks PTCGO. You know how to cheer me up.


    Awww... Thanks PTCGO. You know how to cheer me up.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Double Rewards for the month of April, login daily to claim

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Well, I did it. I remade 10 theme decks from years ago. Dm me if you would like to try one for yourself. I'll dm you the deck list

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    What a great community!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    It's been around a month since I came back to the game since 2018 and also a month since I joined this sub.

    And I've got to say that I've really enjoyed being part of it. One of you messaged me with extra codes after I missed out on a post of yours giving away codes and that was super nice of you.

    Also my questions are always informatively and speedily answered and helped me get my footing within the first week and I'm really grateful for that!

    As a player trying to get into the meta, such deeds make it way easier to enjoy the game and be part of the community. Thanks again to all of you!

    submitted by /u/liamkohwil
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine gave me ideas on a toxic deck: Koga's Raticate!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Surely I'm not the first one to come up with the idea, but I'm tired of playing meta decks, so I tried to have a little fun with this deck.

    Of course it loses to hand/item lock and special energy denial, but anyway:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
    • 4 Rattata EVO 66
    • 4 Raticate BCR 105
    • 3 Raticate BREAK BKP 89
    • 4 Jirachi TEU 99

    Trainer Cards - 38

    • 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
    • 2 Escape Board UPR 122
    • 2 N FCO 105
    • 4 Evosoda XY 116
    • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
    • 2 Colress PLS 135
    • 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128
    • 2 Special Charge STS 105
    • 4 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
    • 3 Cynthia UPR 148
    • 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
    • 2 Guzma BUS 143
    • 2 Koga's Trap UNB 177
    • 4 Nest Ball SUM 158

    Energy - 6

    • 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 234
    • 2 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Anyone have any tips on this build?

    submitted by /u/olucaspontes
    [link] [comments]

    First time here. I have free codes to give

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    So this is my first time here I love Pokémon and recently started Collecting cards, I've been going on a crazy ass shopping spree at target and gobbling up all the Pokémon pack I can find, mostly the packs from sword and shield as that's what's prevalent. Anyway, I had over 100 codes for online gaming that I tossed out since I never knew what to do with that shit. I am currently sitting in 30 or so unopened packs. Just message me and I'll give you some for free. If I run out then I'll post an edit saying I ran out.

    Edit 1: so I got multiple requests phone is blowing up. Not sure how this code thing works, I can post an imgur link with pictures to the codes. Are they a one time use thing? Can people use em multiple times? Also codes won't be posted until tomorrow night since I am still at work and need to go home open them all up take pictures and then post them sorry for the disappointment but I will post up pictures of the codes.

    Edit 2: I'll get y'all your codes. Since so many have responded I'm afraid it'll be like one-five each max. Especially since I just now found out that they can only be redeemed once per person so I will dm y'all your codes. Once again tomorrow night since I am still at work and need to open up the packs then take the pics then load them to imgur in private format then send them to y'all.

    submitted by /u/MooCowLMFAO
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to make an expanded deck for the upcoming season on r/PTCGOleague. But IDK what’s a good budget deck to build?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I'm tight On clash and cards. I don't have a lot of expanded staples (1 Shaymin ex, 2 Zoro GX, 1 computer search, 0-1 float stones, 0 Garbotoxien garb, 0 trev ttgx, ECT). So any Ideas on a good budget deck I can build with cards I have or can get before the tournament starts tomorrow?

    submitted by /u/SavageTech2
    [link] [comments]

    What should I spend coins on?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I have a few ex and 3 gx but just started the game. I haven't bought any decks yet or really many packs. Should I spend my coins on decks first? Or look for someone like jirachi in team.

    submitted by /u/LowrysBurner
    [link] [comments]

    man i love these rewards

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    How much of a troll card is this? Pulled it today, that Ability seems strong

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Trying to do some trades

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Hey there, I've been trying to get ahold of some cards but no one seems to have them/won't trade them when they do some of them include fa Cynthia fa welder fa pokemon center lady, and then some mons. Add me if you want to try trading with me I'm desperate lol.

    submitted by /u/MafiaKitten1
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Patch?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about making a Turbo Dark deck for expanded on here and I know a big part of that is Dark Patch. Is there any way to reliable get those any more, or is buying a bunch of packs and hoping that someone will trade for it the only way to go?

    submitted by /u/Iceberg90
    [link] [comments]

    How's my deck? I've been working on it and tweaking it as I go. It's pretty good imo

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17

    • 2 Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX HIF 66
    • 2 Charizard-EX FLF 100
    • 2 Charmander GEN 103
    • 1 Reshiram-GX PR-SM 137
    • 2 Salandit GRI 15
    • 2 Charmeleon GEN 104
    • 1 M Charizard-EX GEN 12
    • 1 M Charizard-EX EVO 101
    • 1 Salazzle UPR 26
    • 1 Salazzle UNM 34
    • 2 Charizard TEU 14

    Trainer Cards - 16

    • 1 Lady FLI 109
    • 2 Charizard Spirit Link EVO 75
    • 4 Welder UNB 189
    • 3 Pokémon Center Lady GEN 68
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 3 Tierno BKP 112
    • 1 Pokémon Center NXD 90

    Energy - 27

    • 5 Water Energy Energy 3
    • 5 Lightning Energy Energy 4
    • 4 Burning Energy BKT 151
    • 2 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 11 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/MafiaKitten1
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some advice on making my deck better: Part 2

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Ultra Necrozma arena deck

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hi guys! Im new to the game and I like so much the Necrozma theme deck. I Wonder if I should buy the arena deck at this point. As I can see, Sometimes when you buy physical cards, you have the online code also, do you know if it is the case? Or a place I can buy both? Thank you for your advice!!

    submitted by /u/Rocboysqc
    [link] [comments]

    I have 1200 coins. What is the best way to spend them?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I currently have these theme decks: Blazing Volcano, Laser Focus, Relentless Flame, Rillaboom, and Steel Sun. (One of each) I want to build a deck with lots of GX cards. What booster packs should I get? Should I get more theme decks?

    submitted by /u/RDSmith95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment