• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I feel no regrets being the first time I have done 1000+ damage in one game

    Pokémon TCG I feel no regrets being the first time I have done 1000+ damage in one game


    I feel no regrets being the first time I have done 1000+ damage in one game

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    CONTEST - Best Knock Knock Joke gets a Stellar Wish Jirachi

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/k1dzkzhlc7q41.png?width=356&format=png&auto=webp&s=23906bc04403ccb91f53aa47e8e07f968109ca74

    You have 24 hours to submit your best knock knock joke in the comments to win one of these guys. One entry per person, must be an account over a week old. The prize will be One (1) Stellar Wish Jirachi via private trade, so have a energy or something to give me.

    I'll be liquidating my collection in various contests like this cause I'm working at home and bored.

    Winner will be picked and announced after 0900 on April 2nd Eastern US Timezone.

    Not an April Fools Prank.

    submitted by /u/Sporkybay
    [link] [comments]

    Mew Prime uses?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    the highest offer I've ever seen is 20 packs for a Mew prime O__O what are people buying Mew prime for? What decks are they making in unlimited?

    Is Mew worth more than 20? It's such a cute card

    [edit] I mean Legacy decks

    submitted by /u/geiandros
    [link] [comments]

    Heres a code I found In one of my Magic Card Boxes. I Don't play pokemon anymore so whoever gets it first enjoy!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Few consistency issues any tips??

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    value of cards

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    so i would like to create some public trades to get hold of the below cards, can someone please give some indication of how many S&S packs they are worth individually?

    2 x mallow & lana

    tapu lele GX

    Shayman EX

    Chaos Swell

    Brigette

    TIA.

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    How to handle being Reset Stamp'd when playing Mill Decks?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I've been successfully playing a Cinccino Mill deck on Standard Format but i'm struggling to deal with opponents that happen to have a Reset Stamp on their hand on the last turns when i have less than 6 cards on my deck.

    How do guys deal with this kind of situation? Is there a way to look into my opponent's hand and discard the possible treat of a Reset Stamp or something else?

    submitted by /u/bruno_kmkz
    [link] [comments]

    Mewtwo and mew based decks?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I want to try a Mewtwo and mew based deck, or at least a deck that puts it to work, it should be relatively cheap I hope (I have next to nothing haha) id love some input, or would it be better to just get one and stick it in my current deck?

    submitted by /u/MafiaKitten1
    [link] [comments]

    Just coming back to PTCGO - questions on trades and card values

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make sure I don't do something I regret later and I wanted to see how you guys approach this question.

    I dipped in initially around Plasma Blast and hopped out around XY Phantom Forces. I was checking trade the other day and was shocked to see what some folks are looking to spend on some old SR cards I have.

    I *mainly play theme decks with the kids, don't really have any aspirations for completing collections, I'm "interested" in playing the standard meta decks. TBF I have no issues with just grinding with Relentless Flame and Laser Focus and the odd tournament here and there.

    Since XY rotated out, and since I have no interest in Legacy or Expanded, I've been slowly dumping my EX and holo rares from that era to finance purchases for the current meta.

    However:

    • I have a bunch of ace spec cards that people are paying stupid amounts for in packs. For example Computer Search ~45, Dowsing ~15, SR trainers, old EXs. Someone was trading away 9 rainbow rares for a single computer search. While I *think I have no interest in playing expanded, if that were the case, would you consider trading those away for SWSH packs just to build up currency to maybe buy into the current meta deck lists (Dedenne-GX, Jirachi, ZacianV etc...etc...)
    • I have a 2012 tropical beach, not even sure where I got it from, but I have it, and it almost seems like people are willing to spend unlimited amounts on this card...I don't know what to do with it, but my gut tells me don't part with it. What would you do with this card if you had it in your possession - why is it so valuable?
    • Exeggcute 102/101 - what's up with this card and why is it worth 40-70 packs?
    • Let's assume I decide to part with all these cards, is this the kind of thing I'd regret somewhere down the way because I can't play in expanded, when I consider myself barely literate in standard?
    • Should I just hold on to these forever and just hand them over to my kids when I kiss this sweet world goodbye?

    Kind of torn and looking for some guidance so thanks in advance :)

    {edit - grammar/tos}

    submitted by /u/Mochaboys
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to allow turn one supporters?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I would like to play old formats with my friends (like 2017 Worlds, 2018 Worlds etc.), but the new supporter rule screws that up. Is there any way to let the player going first play supporters in friendly matches?

    submitted by /u/pogala
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Glitch? Hack?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Just before delivering a the final blow.. this happened. I went to use eruption and as i clicked it the card options went blank and the timers froze. My internet is perfectly fine, the animation and sound is still going. I've been staring at this screen for the past fifteen minutes in pure disbelief.

    https://preview.redd.it/3pjbnfy5n5q41.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=b15bea9102379977c04c32fda66091e56abceafe

    submitted by /u/twitchyalien
    [link] [comments]

    Stinger is broken lol

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or are codes getting more expensive lately?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Checking the prices at a few of the sites I frequent for codes, I've noticed that booster codes for sets like SWSH, UNB and TEU have gradually increased in price over the past few weeks. At one code retailer, I picked up ~50 SWSH codes about 3 weeks ago for about 52 cents apiece. A week or so after that I bought more and they were ~63 cents apiece. Checking prices today, they're going for like 88 cents apiece, and TEU are going for 99 cents!

    What's up with the price increases? Are they just raising prices since everyone's stuck in quarantine playing PTCGO right now? I haven't been playing long enough to know whether these kinds of increases are normal, but where 30-60 cents per code struck me as reasonable, the newer prices are kind of getting ridiculous. Buying physical boosters and getting codes out of those is almost more worthwhile right now.

    Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/JigokuNoRocker
    [link] [comments]

    Errata ruling on Twin Energy

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Will the twin energy from the upcoming set be prevented from being in the same deck as double colorless? Twin energy doesn't work for V or Gx but it not EX, so technically you could have 8 DCE for EX Pokémon? Just a thought I had while going through the setlist.

    submitted by /u/ianhorn
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think Escape Board will get a reprint?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    A lot of decks will lose consistency without Jirachi and I don't think Cobalion GX + U-Turn Board/Balloon is the way to go.

    submitted by /u/MysteriousCove
    [link] [comments]

    Versus rewards

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Why is the 2 star final reward the same GX Greninja?

    Edit: sorry for confusion guys, just picked up the game this morning. Didn't know you could have multiple of the same card in a deck.

    submitted by /u/LowrysBurner
    [link] [comments]

    Will frying pan be rotating out of standard?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    If it is do you all believe it will make ADP and Zacian drop out of the meta?

    submitted by /u/DraconianThief
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember this deck? Any memories here?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment