• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Pretty good damage for a theme deck, I guess.

    Pokémon TCG Pretty good damage for a theme deck, I guess.


    Pretty good damage for a theme deck, I guess.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Just lost my beautiful streak. Was going to go for 30 today but lost my first match

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I guess I will not be redeeming this code for a virtual pack of this set.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Pokemon Coin Flip Tournament Round 4

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    • this tournament is not endorsed or officiated by r/ptcgo & TPCi staff.

    Title Picture https://imgur.com/a/WZlatpY

    Matches must be completed by Sunday morning. Participants registered for the tournament must check in on the post link named 'Check In Post' below, otherwise their winnings will be determined on a case by case basis.

    Check In Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/PTCGOtouraments/comments/flvbus/pokemon_coin_flip_tournament_round_4/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Matchup link: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/fimhhg/pokemon_coin_flip_tournament_swiss_matchups/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Main tournament info: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/fdcrhq/pokemon_coin_flip_tournament/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    This one seems nice. I just pulled this and Quilfish

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Playing with new strategies.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Do people play this late at night?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    If so, have at it, kid.

    (N)ine Queen Jester (F)our Rebok Book Killer (T)wo Klingon Napster (T)wo Quench Xerox

    fjaocuTabdk9dbaklcsTcnakaoc9xbakwocLs2akdJNsbaks6aaaaaNcjaoVaiwKbutthole7

    My yellow queen loves dirty milk. Now, do you view quiet neighbors? Seven.

    (47-38)Wenis Denis Penis Yenis (3x3) Cenis (14/2) Benis Venis Denis (9+0) Cenis

    submitted by /u/Twas_Inevitable
    [link] [comments]

    Good luck!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Is there any point to filling up these bars on the right, or do you only get the one booster unlock?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Could I get some help building water deck?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Here's a pic of it: //imgur.com/a/cL739YH

    I've had some decent luck and I can sometimes go on 5+ win streaks if I get lucky. However there's still times where I get bad hands and just get dominated early on.

    I also rely a lot of setting up Blastoise tagteam so if I cant get that done quick enough or early enough I get spanked.

    Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated! I don't have too many other cards in game and I need to start trading but not sure where to start and what to try and get.

    submitted by /u/hopsizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for stonks on ingame trades

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    In the current meta, which cards are you guys using to take profit on ingame trades? I've tried Marnie and Pikarom, but the trades are taking forever to be concluded aiming 1 pack profit.

    submitted by /u/bruno_kmkz
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the value of Master Ball?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I see people offering up to 2 packs, but nobody selling.

    submitted by /u/MonoCanalla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment