• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Where should I start with PTCGO?

    Pokémon TCG Where should I start with PTCGO?


    Where should I start with PTCGO?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Hey! I'm new to the pokemon world and looking for a good way to start in terms of theme decks and booster packs.

    submitted by /u/JustMakeAUsername
    [link] [comments]

    12 free codes for Vivid Voltage

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    As the title says. But I'm giving 2 to each person. So the first 6 people to DM me get their codes. I'll update this post once they're all gone.

    submitted by /u/AaronDrunkGames
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into PTCGO and need help finishing a Coalossal VMAX deck

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Returning to PTCGO after being on a hiatus since Plasma Storm. I have this deck translated card-for-card from my IRL deck for locals. Needing help both finishing cards for this deck and taking suggestions for changes around the current online meta. If it's on that list, I probably don't have it in my online collection. Any feedback/trade offers are very much appreciated.

    Pokémon - 16

    • 3 Oranguru SSH 148
    • 2 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 4 Coalossal V VIV 98
    • 1 Galarian Sirfetch'd V VIV 174
    • 4 Coalossal VMAX VIV 99
    • 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    Trainer Cards - 31

    • 3 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 4 Professor's Research CPA 62
    • 2 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179
    • 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 3 Marnie SSH 169
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 3 Buff Padding TEU 136
    • 1 Tool Scrapper RCL 168
    • 2 Switch SSH 183
    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    Energy - 13

    • 9 Fighting Energy Energy 6
    • 4 Stone {F} Energy VIV 164

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/ChefGrizz
    [link] [comments]

    A good Winrate

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    What would be a good winrate for a Deck?
    Just to know if a deck is bad or good.

    submitted by /u/MontyP15
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use old (crappy) decks

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Whether you use it for trainer challenge or versus. I play with the Mind Flood deck, which is joint the oldest deck you can buy. I use it online for shits and giggles, won a few games as well! Gen 2 is my joint favourite gen with 1 so I like using Pokemon I'm aware off. (before gen 8 I only played up to gen 3)

    submitted by /u/Sir_Azzhole
    [link] [comments]

    Any good ways to counter/beat Falinks decks? It would be great to know any useful cards that can help ( like Parallel city )

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Edit: (in Expanded)

    submitted by /u/Floxtrop
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your MVP of MVPs?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Hey all.

    I'm just getting back into the TCG game on PC and I'm loving it.

    I've had a few games now where Golduck just absolutely wrecked cards which looked like they were going to be my downfall (fancy, shiny, big pictures).

    Amnesia....that skill is just fantastic. Not to mention how I jump for joy when I see a random water energy card on their active, letting me Swim Golduck past their active for an easy pick off their bench (took the last prize card like this in my last game).

    I love creating decks around these sort of tactical plays...and it got me thinking, others must have their own Golduck, right?

    So who's yours? Who's the underrated card that's saved your bacon more times than you'd care to admit?

    submitted by /u/Esseji
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into the game, getting clobbered....advice for playing Pikarom?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    I just got back into the TCG after a long time away, decided to pick up the Pikachu/ Zekrom league deck and a trainer's tool kit. Watched a bunch of replays of the deck and how it works, got all excited to start playing... and I'm getting destroyed! I have yet to get a win in Standard since starting to play this deck, and I'm not sure what to do- even in mirror matches, my opponents are able to get their Pokemon set up way faster than I can, and it feels like I always have a ton of trainer cards in my hand that I can't use.

    My current setup looks like this. Is there something I can do to make it more consistent? I don't have a ton of cards outside of the league battle deck and the trainer's toolkit, so I'm limited with what I can work with at the moment.

    ##Pokémon - 11

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 1 Zapdos TEU 40

    * 1 Eelektross UNM 66

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    ##Trainer Cards - 36

    * 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Skyla BKT 148

    * 3 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169

    * 1 Sonia RCL 167

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Energy Switch BLW 94

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Switch BLW 104

    ##Energy - 13

    * 11 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    * 2 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    submitted by /u/KireekTheFast
    [link] [comments]

    mew bench barrier

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    i copied a dragapult v max's max phantom using clefairy's mini metronome and my opponent put a mew into play the turn before. i was still able to damage the bench, that doesnt seem like it's supposed to happen, right?

    submitted by /u/pranavskii
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my expanded decklist, tell me what you think

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    So, this deck is designed to mulligan for the only pokémon in the deck, sometimes null the advantage with a hand shuffle card, and win with it. If your suggestion is to add more basic pokémon, that completely breaks the spirit of the deck. If, however, you suggest a way to deal with GX blockers or status immunities, or to add specific fossil pokémon, for example, that's more welcome.

    This deck got 3rd/4th place in a tourney, so I am happy with how it's performing, however, there's always room for improvement.

    The deck:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 2

    • 2 Muk & Alolan Muk-GX UNB 61

    Trainer Cards - 43

    • 4 Great Potion UNM 198
    • 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
    • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
    • 3 Virbank City Gym PLS 126
    • 3 Looker UPR 126
    • 3 Escape Rope PLS 120
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 4 Healing Scarf ROS 84
    • 4 Pokémon Center Lady SSH 176
    • 4 N NVI 92
    • 4 Potion KSS 37
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169
    • 1 Full Heal EVO 78

    Energy - 15

    • 6 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14
    • 1 Capture Energy RCL 171
    • 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 4 Horror Psychic Energy RCL 172

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Solrex
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on my Cinderrace deck?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    One day I was bored and made this deck - it turned out to be pretty good. So, I watched a Tricky Gym video with a deck similar to this, and came up with this. Any ideas how to improve?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 1 Snorlax VIV 131

    * 4 Scorbunny SSH 31

    * 2 Raboot SSH 33

    * 4 Cinderace SSH 34

    * 4 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

    * 1 Phione CEC 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 4 Switch BCR 135

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 10

    * 3 Recycle Energy UNM 212

    * 7 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/epic-bruh-m0ment
    [link] [comments]

    I lost to a hacker?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Hi! I've playing for two weeks now and haven't had any problem since then.

    But today I had a very close game against someone in VS mode. He was using Zamazenta's deck and I was using Drednaw's. I had a bad start, but after a long game I managed to make a comeback and we had 1-1 prizes left. He ended his last turn with an active Bisharp, 120HP, against my active Samurott ready to end the game wih Aqua Wash (120).

    As soon as I got the "my turn" pop-up, the defeated message followed.

    Did he forced me to lose or could it be just some really bad luck with any kind of server/connection problem?

    submitted by /u/RichyNineZero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment