• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I'm more of a collector than a player, but one of my goals has been a dozen of each SR basic energy. Hit my first milestone with my favorite typing.

    Pokémon TCG I'm more of a collector than a player, but one of my goals has been a dozen of each SR basic energy. Hit my first milestone with my favorite typing.


    I'm more of a collector than a player, but one of my goals has been a dozen of each SR basic energy. Hit my first milestone with my favorite typing.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I made my first Standard Deck today using one of my favorite Pokemon! Its a budget Aegislash deck.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I slightly modified it from this video to be more budget friendly and fit with the cards I was missing. I'll probably keep an eye out for the cards he uses and add them in when I get them.

    The idea of this deck is to go through at least 13 item cards fast to power up Aegislash's Trash-Slash attack, and make your opponent take prizes one at a time while getting hit for 130hp each turn. If Aegislash gets knocked out, it goes into your hand (along with Honedge/Ditto and Doublade), and your Recycle Energy does too, so you can keep the pressure up. Spell Tag helps to add damage, and mew keeps your bench from getting hit.

    Edit: a few of the weaknesses I've encountered so far include: decks that knock your pokemon out without attacks will keep your Aegislash from going into your hand and make you run out of attackers; decks that keep you from playing item cards will stall your progression; this deck can get donked easily because of only 6 low-hp basic pokemon.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 14

    • 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
    • 2 Honedge FLI 46
    • 2 Honedge UNM 92
    • 1 Mew UNB 76
    • 4 Doublade UNM 94
    • 4 Aegislash UNM 95

    Trainer Cards - 42

    • 4 Spell Tag LOT 190
    • 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
    • 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
    • 4 Dusk Stone UNB 167
    • 1 Erika's Hospitality TEU 140
    • 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 4 Power Plant UNB 183
    • 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 3 Lillie UPR 125
    • 3 Judge Whistle TEU 146
    • 4 Rare Candy CES 142

    Energy - 4

    • 4 Recycle Energy UNM 212

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/AncestralOak
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal? Its been stuck on this... Im in north america (chicago)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I'm a beginner , so any recommendations for an easy to build standard deck that is still viable in the meta. (Personally considering spelltag malamar, idk y)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    What to spend coins on?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I have a few coins but I don't know the best way to spend them.

    I've got a couple of theme decks, but is it best to just buy packs now? Or to save?

    Also, if packs is the best option, which packs to buy? I want to build a good budget deck for now but don't know which.

    submitted by /u/BW1324
    [link] [comments]

    It is okay to not last long and finish first ;)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Dope

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    10 codes for 5 people. Drop a reply to receive, first 5 replies get em.

    EDIT: All out. Hope y'all got nice pulls.

    submitted by /u/BBQueues
    [link] [comments]

    Maan these are hard times for ptcgo

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Just returned after a break and read abt the price list dispute which is worse enough but also Donald isn't doing videos regularly right now.

    Edit: Price List= Card Value Guide.

    submitted by /u/MahinHu
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best Themedeck?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm a new player to ptcgo and have no meta decks build so I just wanna chill and collect my coins and boosters in theme deck tournements and versus. So how is the themedeck meta at the moment and wich decks are worth the 500 coins?

    submitted by /u/Erdnussflip007
    [link] [comments]

    How often tournament change ?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Dear all. After playing my first theme deck Unseen Depths a few days, I would like to try it in tournament. However, the event is now listed as "SSH theme" and I really want to try my Empoleon.

    When will theme event switch back to any theme deck ?

    submitted by /u/bakwong
    [link] [comments]

    Can't save deck

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm a new player and trying to build a deck. Whenever I tap the save icon the game closes. Has this happened to anybody else?

    submitted by /u/whateverturtleman
    [link] [comments]

    how to play malamar properly?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    so i use a malamar-based deck but it always takes me a long time to wait before energies come into my discard pile. today i played someone who was doing psychic recharge as soon as he got a malamar and was able to continuously do this (like 5-6). this leads me to believe i am not using malamar properly. so what would people think how he did this?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Why does no one ever accept friend requests?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    This game is kind of annoying because you can't message the opponent in the first place during the game. Fine, I get it, there's a lot of kids playing and people would chat shit.

    But if I have a close game or I feel one of us was hard done by I want to add the opponent and have a rematch. Nobody accepts friend requests at all and it kinda sucks. I don't know anyone in the Pokémon community so it would be nice to be able to get to know a real person while we play.

    Is everyone in the community so afraid of interaction with other people? This quarantine and no one to actually play with gets lonely haha.

    submitted by /u/idontkn0wwhatt0d0
    [link] [comments]

    [rant] Someone literally bought every single copy of roxie engine cards and I hate you

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    title says it all

    submitted by /u/DeffyLables
    [link] [comments]

    I have the best luck right now...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment