• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Anyone know how I can fix this?

    Pokémon TCG Anyone know how I can fix this?


    Anyone know how I can fix this?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Ptcgo on phones?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I have just found the pokemon tcg online app on ipad and am wondering if it's possible to get it on phones. It doesn't show up on the app store on phones, but shows up on ipad just fine. Can it be gotten on phones?

    submitted by /u/Phantomeep
    [link] [comments]

    League Promos

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    has anyone seen the list of promos for Sword/Shield season?

    I can confirm Rillaboom is February & League Challenge is Frosmoth. I have no idea about March April & League Cup promos.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyButt0ns
    [link] [comments]

    2 Cosmic eclipse towering heights theme deck code giveaway

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Ill pick 2 random people who comment in a little bit and send them the codes

    Edit: the codes were given to I_for_a_y and ncctardis

    submitted by /u/TylerTheTotodile
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Cards and Their Worth

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:40 AM PST

    So I got a booster box for my bday and decided to get tcg online to redeem the cards, I ended up getting 3 Charizard & Braixen GX cards, 2 being the normal and one being the rainbow rare, I am probably gonna keep the rainbow rare but I really don't see the need for the other two. My main question is how to you "find" the worth of your cards or is it more of a personal thing?

    submitted by /u/Arilikespie_
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Help

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Just downloaded and started playing tonight! Love it so far.

    I have a question regarding the codes. Where do you get them?

    submitted by /u/IronPollack08
    [link] [comments]

    Mega evolution glitch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Has anyone else Ben experiencing the glitch where sometimes mega evolving ends the turn and other times it doesn't?

    submitted by /u/cure-ice
    [link] [comments]

    I have a fighting quest: which theme deck should I get?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Which Fighting theme deck is best for someone just getting their starting decks? From my inspections, Mach Strike and Towering Heights look strongest.

    Would also appreciate any resource that has a tier list for Theme/Standard decks.

    submitted by /u/-Xebenkeck-
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Sword and Sheila Cards question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Will there be another sword and shield expansion after the Feb 7th release? If so will this expansion be new cards, on top of the 200 plus released on Feb 7th?

    submitted by /u/Dancanadaboi
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Red e Blue card works on ditto prism?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    So, i want to know if i can evolve ditto prism to any pokemon gx that is inside my deck through red blue effect...

    submitted by /u/naccaratoo
    [link] [comments]

    Laser focus

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I just bought the necrozma deck for the 2nd time but i still have only 2 inkay and malamar.

    submitted by /u/48Bills
    [link] [comments]

    beginner questions

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    i just started playing again after a really really long time of not playing and when i did play i didnt get very far

    so my questions are 1: when do you stop doing the trainer challenges and start playing versus

    2: i know nothing on deck building and just bought the charizard/nidaqueen theme deck...is there like a site or a spreadsheet or something with a nice list of cards i should be looking for whether it be trainer or pokemon cards

    3: is it better to go first or second...to me i thought going second would be right so you could attack on turn 1 but watching some of the streamers..they seem to go first

    submitted by /u/Justaracefan8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment