• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Pokémon TCG S n o m

    Pokémon TCG S n o m


    S n o m

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Current value for computer search?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:41 AM PST

    I see people selling for upwards of 40 to 45 packs for it but on the flip side only offering 5 or 6 to receive it.

    submitted by /u/cbury
    [link] [comments]

    Feels good to be "in the meta" for once

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Been always a free2player, scouring at 1 or 2 packs whenever my Tokens reached 200 or more. Never really expecting to pull the staples everyone's talking about. Doesn't matter, I'm having fun with my overused Nuzzle Deck which I have played for over a hundred times anyways since it's the only viable deck I saved up for my entire game.

    However, whilst on my usual "1-2 pack pulls" I, in my happiest surprise, got Zacian V!! I was ecstatic since this is my first "expensive" pull from a pack. I tried it out in with the Pokemon I had, and I managed to get more wins. A day or two later however, I got another frickin one. I literally ran around my house laughing cause of that one.

    Anyways, even if I didn't have Dedenne or Jirachi in my deck, I made do with what I had and surprisingly dominated a lot of games.

    submitted by /u/niye
    [link] [comments]

    Zacian v worth?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I have a normal zacian v and 2 silver looking versions of him, anyone know what these could be worth, I cant find any card prices online?

    submitted by /u/Studoggg
    [link] [comments]

    Your unique collection?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PST

    What is the most interesting / unique collection you have or are working on in PTCGO? By this I mean... a lot of people invest in / collect SR energies, SR items, FA trainers, etc. so I wouldn't really consider these collections that unique. So what different / interesting collections do you have?

    submitted by /u/lfobw
    [link] [comments]

    It shouldn't be allowed to have only one Pokemon in the deck

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PST

    I really like this game but one thing bothers me a lot. Decks which focus around pumping up Lucario, Yveltal and Lugia. It is not like they are unbeatable, but it is just so boring to play again and again these decks. It feels like more than 50 % of the online decks are just them. This could easy be fixed by forbidding to have only one Pokemon in the deck. What do you think about these decks?

    submitted by /u/Turaltay
    [link] [comments]

    How, just how!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PST

    How, just how!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment