• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I just took 6 prize cards in one turn

    Pokémon TCG I just took 6 prize cards in one turn


    I just took 6 prize cards in one turn

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Mad Party hype

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Mad Party: 20x damage. This attack does 20 damage for each Pokemon in your discard pile with a "Mad Party" attack.

    There are 4 pokemon with this attack bringing the max damage to 320 with no other damage modifiers. Energy cost for one of them is a dce. This deck is going to be insane in expanded. Its like night march on steroids.

    Full list of eruption walker

    https://www.pokebeach.com/2020/04/eruption-walker-cards-revealed

    submitted by /u/mrevo8x5
    [link] [comments]

    New to PCTGO and can't trade or add friends, the buttons for them are darkened and don't let me trade. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    To start or not to start?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    When you get the choice, do you prefer to go first or second? I my self prefer second.

    submitted by /u/WidzGG
    [link] [comments]

    Black and white cards?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I'm very new to TCG online or otherwise. When going through my deck I see cards that appear to be otherwise exactly the same. It'll say I have 3 of some card and then right next to it is another one which is black and white. Any idea what this is?

    submitted by /u/EricFrederich
    [link] [comments]

    Ptcgo in ipad constantly got ‘network connection with the sever lost’ message during log in.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Anyone havae any fix?

    submitted by /u/retrosnare
    [link] [comments]

    Is Vikavolt V the next Seismitoad EX?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Vikavolt V – Lightning – HP210 Basic Pokemon

    [L][C] Paralyzing Bolt: 50 damage. Your opponent can't play any Item cards from their hand during their next turn.

    [L][L][C] Super Zap Cannon: 190 damage. Discard 2 Energy from this Pokemon.

    When your Pokemon V is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

    Weakness: Fighting (x2) Resistance: none Retreat: 3

    This guy can item lock for a koko + energy. Guzma & Hala can get thunder mountain and flash energy in expanded. 2nd attack is pretty good and volty can also use epowers.

    Full list of eruption walker

    https://www.pokebeach.com/2020/04/eruption-walker-cards-revealed

    submitted by /u/mrevo8x5
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been waiting patiently but my ipad or laptop won’t let me log in to the game. Connection issues. But my wifi is doing fine. Any suggestions to what happened? Was I banned? o.0

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Are you guys experiencing this as well?

    submitted by /u/geiandros
    [link] [comments]

    low budget fairy deck

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    does anyone have a deck list for a relatively low budget fairy deck that they can share please?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Are Break decks not allowed in Expanded or not viable?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Recently returned to PTGO and after dozens of games, I have yet to see one.

    submitted by /u/aheram
    [link] [comments]

    First time deck builder. Need some input.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Hi there. First time deck builder here. Just started picking up the game for a week. Tried playing a lot of theme deck. Trying to build my first standard deck.

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 1 Aipom CEC 169
    * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
    * 1 Kecleon LOT 162
    * 3 Pidgey TEU 121
    * 2 Tornadus UNM 178
    * 1 Ambipom CEC 170
    * 2 Pidgeotto TEU 123
    * 1 Pidgeot TEU 124
    * 1 Celebi {*} LOT 19
    * 2 Grookey SSH 11
    * 1 Pheromosa-GX UPR 140
    * 2 Thwackey SSH 13
    * 2 Rillaboom SSH 15

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 2 Great Ball BCR 129
    * 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    * 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
    * 1 Fisherman CES 130
    * 2 Hau CES 132
    * 4 Tate & Liza CES 148
    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    * 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
    * 2 Brock's Grit TEU 135
    * 2 Bug Catcher UNM 189
    * 4 Lillie UPR 125
    * 2 Switch BLW 104
    * 2 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

    ##Energy - 6

    * 6 Grass Energy BLWEnergy 5

    Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/retrosnare
    [link] [comments]

    Rate this cheese anti-EX/GX/VMAX deck? Glaceon-EX/Alolan Ninetales/Pyroar. How would you improve it?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Strengths:

    • Really good stall deck. You can prevent a lot of burst by switching in the right counter.
    • If you have that Stadium deck that heals Water types, can end up negating a few early damage.
    • Flexible! Manphy ability makes swapping in and out fairly easy. Make sure to give Pyroar a single Water card.

    Some weaknesses:

    • Decks with ability cancelling.
    • Poison and burn--Ninetales is very susceptible to Poison Nova or whatever the fuck that ability from that toxic fire lizard thing is.
    • Special energy removals or special energy immunity.
    • Those weird Lost Zones GX abilities.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 15

    • 1 Celesteela-GX UNB 228
    • 3 Litleo FLF 19
    • 2 Pyroar FLF 20
    • 3 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
    • 2 Glaceon-EX FCO 20
    • 2 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
    • 2 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28

    Trainer Cards - 25

    • 3 Pokémon Fan Club FCO 107
    • 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
    • 4 Professor's Letter XY 123
    • 2 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 2 Evosoda XY 116
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
    • 2 Choice Band GRI 121

    Energy - 20

    • 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130
    • 2 Burning Energy BKT 151
    • 12 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9
    • 2 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/aheram
    [link] [comments]

    10 game win streak... disconnect!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    These devs need to fix this problem. So many people complain but since it's FTP it doest matter. Yea I understand in the grand scheme of life it's a drop in the bucket but it's seriously annoying

    submitted by /u/dgod40
    [link] [comments]

    Mega blastoise deck box?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I have a mega blastoise deck box, and I remember someone saying it was valuable, how much is it worth?

    submitted by /u/Mrpuffpuff196
    [link] [comments]

    New changes for Pikarom decklist in current meta?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I find this sub quite helpful so I would like to ask for opinions. I'm currently running this list for Pikarom. What would you change here? This was the list from Regional Malmo which was a month ago. Wonder if any changes should be made to reflect current meta. Thanks alot!

    Pokemon - 13

    3 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    2 Jirachi TEU 99

    2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54

    1 Zeraora-GX LOT 86

    1 Tapu Koko V SSH 72

    1 Tapu Koko Prism Star TEU 51

    1 Zapdos TEU 40

    1 Phione CEC 57

    Trainer - 36

    4 Volkner UPR 135

    3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    4 Electropower LOT 172

    4 Switch SSH 183

    3 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169

    3 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175

    2 Energy Switch SSH 162

    1 Tag Switch UNM 209

    1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    1 Stadium Nav UNM 208

    2 Big Charm SSH 158

    1 Escape Board UPR 122

    1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    1 Thunder Mountain Prism Star LOT 191

    Energy - 11

    11 Lightning Energy 4

    submitted by /u/Justanotherbunny
    [link] [comments]

    FT Celebi Prism or Shiny Naganadel GX ,LF 2 Team Magma's Secret Base.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Haven't run into fire yet with Lucario & Melmetal

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Looking for counters to my friends decks.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey All!

    Recently got into the TCG and put together a ReshiZard & PikaRom deck for nostalgia sake and to help me get off the ground running.

    My friends have build a MewMew Blastoise and Zacian ADP decks.

    • I'm trying a Mimikyu / Zigzagoon / Power Plant (1-1-1) in my setups to counter them (only tested with ReshiZard atm as my PikaRom gameplan is literally gun-ho full blitz and cross my fingers).

    Would I be robbing my decks of any consistency by including these counters? Any other ideas? Not sure what questions to ask really so any guidance in general is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cheevyboy
    [link] [comments]

    New to ptcgo

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm new to Pokemon TCG Online and just wonder some effective ways to acquire cards (f2p). Should I hoard certain packs and trade? Rip 'em open and trade the cards? How does the economy around here work?

    I have tried to but up trades with packs and chest but are unable to. How come?

    submitted by /u/StarkWasHere
    [link] [comments]

    Better for beginners to play a good deck or to experiment?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I'm a beginner. I have the ultra Necrozma battle arena deck that I modified a bit (more acro bikes, some quick balls, professors research, etc) and I've been winning a ton with it including a 9 game win streak. I assume the game started me off at a low level and I will soon face better players with better decks.

    If I continue to do this, will it limit my ability to get fair matchups when I experiment with other fun decks for which I don't have all the optimized cards? I want to build a Blastoise deck for example but it probably won't be as good as my battle arena deck. Am I setting myself up for failure by winning too much too early instead of steadily progressing into better decks?

    submitted by /u/sWiitcharoo
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I havent played in years, apparently DCE is now expanded, as well as about 15-25% of my trainer cards. and I'm clueless on how to deckbuild now. I used to use a modified version of Mach Strike to grind but now I'm just lost and confused. ANY help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LynchEleven
    [link] [comments]

    Need help creating a good electro deck

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I've tried repeatedly to create an Expanded deck using Lightning-type cards, but no deck I create seems to get me results. Either I can't power up quickly enough, can't evolve quickly enough, or I end up just waiting helplessly for the cards I need. Additionally, I haven't yet found an effective way to use cards in tandem (use the effect of one card's attack or ability to improve another). Basically, my electro game is trash and I'm asking for help making the most of what I have (I'll also take recommendations for one or two "must-have" cards that I should trade for). Here are the special cards I have in my collection:

    Pokemon-EX:

    2x Ampharos EX AOR 87

    1x Raikou EX DEX 38

    2x Thundurus EX PLF 38

    2x Thundurus EX ROS 98

    Pokemon GX:

    1x Alolan Golem GX CIN 34

    1x Pikachu & Zekrom GX TEU 33

    3x Tapu Koko GX GRI 47

    2x Vikavolt GX GRI 45

    1x Zeraora GX LOT 86

    Prism Star:

    1x Tapu Koko ◈ TEU 51

    2x Thunder Mountain ◈ LOT 191

    Ultra Beast:

    2x Xurkitree (Unified Minds 70)

    submitted by /u/dermotlopez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment