• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Mimikyu’s Copycat ruling: if I use copycat to copy electricannon should I have the option to discard all electric energy and do 100 more damage?

    Pokémon TCG Mimikyu’s Copycat ruling: if I use copycat to copy electricannon should I have the option to discard all electric energy and do 100 more damage?


    Mimikyu’s Copycat ruling: if I use copycat to copy electricannon should I have the option to discard all electric energy and do 100 more damage?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    so i just lost a match and i have no idea how?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    the other guy had 5 prize cards left, just defeated my first pokémon, and when i put my yveltal in i instantly lost? he didn't even do any moves and i didn't even get to do anything.

    submitted by /u/mademelosemymarbles
    [link] [comments]

    Having good success with my RoxiChomp deck :)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I think this guy bought a lot of shining legends tins.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Could you advise on my list? (standard)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I threw together this list from what I owned and it seems to do mostly ok (mainly because welder is op) and I am looking for advice on:

    1. Trainers: I've not played for a while (nest ball was legal, I miss it) so any help here is appreciated
    2. Creatures: Oricorio is actually bad now as there are SO MANY pokemon center ladies running around (or is this now meta?) any suggestion to replace that would be great.
    3. Blaziken is there for it's ability to get energies from discard, is that worth the 5 slots?
    4. My stadium choice feels dodgy, I actually need to replace the sky pillar as it has let me down lots haha
    5. . Could running energy discard cards like crushing hammer and flare grunt be stronger than going all in on say reshizard? The energy denial of the second attack is nasty on torkoal V.

    Deck works thus:

    1. Get Macargo set up
    2. Welder on something fat (Reshi or Torkoal preferred, last resort is the Macargo GX)
    3. Win fast

    Tips on what to trade for etc would be great. I stopped playing for a while at lost thunder ish time so I have large gaps in my cards.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 1 Oricorio CES 30

    * 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20

    * 4 Slugma CES 23

    * 2 Torchic DRM 4

    * 2 Torkoal V SSH 188

    * 1 Combusken DRM 5

    * 3 Magcargo CES 24

    * 1 Magcargo-GX LOT 44

    * 2 Blaziken DRM 6

    ##Trainer Cards - 28

    * 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Sky Pillar CES 144

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 4 Lillie UPR 125

    * 1 U-Turn Board UNM 211

    * 2 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 4 Welder UNB 189

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Sightseer LOT 189

    * 2 Switch KSS 38

    * 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182

    ##Energy - 15

    * 15 Fire Energy SMEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/burninginq
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions to improve budget anti-EX, basic GX deck?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Win conditions:

    • Pyroar with special fire card and muscle band.
    • Delphox with stacks of fire.
    • Charizard, sometimes.

    Strategy:

    • Discard fire energy then use Blacksmith to transfer it back to whichever fire Pokemon needs it.

    Issues:

    • Don't know what to do with support Pokemon. I've been messing with Jolteon-EX and Regice as potential teammates, but since they're not fire it doesn't seem to work.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 20

    • 2 Charmander TEU 12
    • 3 Fennekin XY 24
    • 3 Litleo FLF 19
    • 2 Braixen XY 25
    • 1 Charmeleon TEU 13
    • 2 Pyroar FLF 20
    • 1 Charizard TEU 14
    • 2 Delphox XY 26
    • 2 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
    • 2 Regice AOR 24

    Trainer Cards - 18

    • 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
    • 2 Cheren DEX 91
    • 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138
    • 4 Blacksmith FLF 88
    • 4 Evosoda XY 116
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

    Energy - 22

    • 14 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11
    • 2 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9
    • 2 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6
    • 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
    • 2 Burning Energy BKT 151

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/aheram
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best theme deck to buy right now?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I already have the Galar starter ones, gyarados gx and mental might. Which one should I buy to play on the ladder?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Bean_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Good Investment Cards pre or post Rebel Clash set

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    As per title, do you guys think there are any cards in the current set that will bloom in price or any cards in the new set that will rise alot as well. Would like to buy some cards while its cheap before they increase in price. Of course all these are just speculations.

    submitted by /u/Justanotherbunny
    [link] [comments]

    talonflame

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    just played a game where the opponent started off with talonflame which is a stage 2 pokemon? why is that allowed?

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    APK over mobile

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Can anyone walk me through the steps of getting ptcgo to play on mobile

    submitted by /u/Se7enfoot
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to PTCG after a few years.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I play the game back in 2013-2015, during the Plasma Era and the first Fairy Type Pokemon. I downloaded PTCGO today and have some questions.

    How I can get Rare Candy, Double Incolored and all the expanded most common cards?

    How I change cards with another player?

    How i earn more gold?

    submitted by /u/EnragedWraithFromARG
    [link] [comments]

    Need help making this deck better. I can't afford Jirachi or Dedenne-GX

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT


    Pokémon - 6

    • 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
    • 1 Blastoise & Piplup-GX CEC 38
    • 2 Black Kyurem CEC 61
    • 1 Bruxish LOT 70

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 3 Switch BLW 104
    • 2 Pokémon Center Lady GEN 68
    • 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128
    • 3 Green's Exploration UNB 175
    • 1 Ear-Ringing Bell UNM 194
    • 2 Great Potion UNM 198
    • 1 Tag Switch UNM 209
    • 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
    • 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 2 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 2 Guzma BUS 115
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
    • 1 Lysandre AOR 78
    • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
    • 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
    • 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

    Energy - 19

    • 6 Steel Energy SUM 165
    • 9 Water Energy SUM 166
    • 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

    Total Cards - 60


    Bruxish is just to stall in case I get a bad draw. Looking to replace Kukui and Viridian Forest with something to make my deck quicker or stronger. Suggestions to improve this deck are welcome. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/4rjun8
    [link] [comments]

    Newsletter codes missing?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I signed up for the newsletter because people said it had codes? it took forever to the newsletter to actually start coming, people told me to wait. now, I can't find the codes on the newsletter?

    submitted by /u/seaflans
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use the For Review tag for?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I tag all the cards by my favorite artist so I can look at them all at the same time. What else do y'all do?

    submitted by /u/ToranosukeCalbraith
    [link] [comments]

    Best water deck?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I'm looking for another water deck. I just have the "Hidden Depths".

    submitted by /u/TeSereFranco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment