• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I’m officially a psychopath

    Pokémon TCG I’m officially a psychopath


    I’m officially a psychopath

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Advice on my first Standard Deck (Malamar Necrozma)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I made this really cheap deck by merging two Laser Focus decks and spending 3 packs in order to get Viridian Forest and Spell Tag.

    It's my first standard, but I'm having a lot of fun playing with it, and it does well also (maybe 50-60% win).

    I've used this post as a guide, but I did something different, like adding 2 silvally gx.

    What do you think? What would you do to improve it at a reasonable cost? (atm I have only 4 sword and shield packs for trading)

    https://preview.redd.it/90hhgjiryds41.jpg?width=920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=26f367eefbcfb735a8ecbe7ff93a8398964d95f2

    https://preview.redd.it/pt7foonsyds41.jpg?width=931&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8955f8951065f251f1fb501d981c35229bd714a3

    https://preview.redd.it/12lxbrjtyds41.jpg?width=763&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=20832e35067a6d5e61ccd8f6a56908de2632cda3

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 19

    * 2 Audino UNM 177

    * 1 Type: Null UPR 115

    * 2 Type: Null UNM 183

    * 2 Silvally-GX UPR 116

    * 4 Inkay FLI 50

    * 4 Necrozma UNM 101

    * 4 Malamar FLI 51

    ##Trainer Cards - 24

    * 4 Spell Tag LOT 190

    * 3 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

    * 4 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Switch KSS 38

    * 4 Lillie UPR 125

    ##Energy - 17

    * 12 Psychic Energy EVO 95

    * 1 Draw Energy CEC 209

    * 4 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/e2e4se
    [link] [comments]

    Question on versus opponents

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Does the game match you with players with a deck with equal power? I was being pared with people with theme decks, but I built a deck with some gx's and V's, and now I'm being paired with people with gx's and V's as well. Does it change with your skill/deck power?

    submitted by /u/Mrpuffpuff196
    [link] [comments]

    How many packs is dedenne gx worth?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I would like to build a few decks, but they all contain at least 2 dedenne gx and these are pretty much substantial. I have none and now the question is: Are all these guys who want 45 sword and shield packs for one regular(not full art) dedenne gx scammers?

    submitted by /u/Erdnussflip007
    [link] [comments]

    New player seeking some tips :)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I´m a loooong time player of most Pokemon games who never got around to playing TCG. I just started yesterday and loving it so far.

    Few questions:

    So i watched the "Beginners guide" video in the more info tab of this Reddit. The video is from 2016 so the UI is changed a bit. I´v mainly played around with the training battles so far, if i beat every trainer 12 times, will i still be avarded a booster pack (?)

    I have around 750 coins so far, should i buy a deck right away or buy different packs? in any case, i really have no idea which deck or pack should i get.

    I did a couple of Versus battles, in which i was pretty much decimated, which came as no surprise. How should i move forwards after iv beaten most of the trainer battles to have a better chance in pvp.

    - Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Tapsa93
    [link] [comments]

    Deck boxes and sleeves

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    So I bought a few world championship decks to play with irl and used the code online to unlock the sleeves, deck box and coin, just wondering are they worth anything? Or just worth keeping

    submitted by /u/LazarusFalling91
    [link] [comments]

    I have one question. What are the penalties for AFK-ing?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I want to make the old Tapu Bulu GX deck from early sun and moon because I miss playing it and I lost the account I had it on. Anyone wanna help me out by trading the trainers and Pokémon I need?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I had 3 Bulu GX, a 3-1–3 Vikavolt line, a 2-1 octillery line, a Tapu Koko GX and a Tapu Lele GX for Pokémon and I only have the grubbins , the charjabug, and one remoraid . For trainers, I need 2 energy recycler, 2 field blower, 1 pal pad, 1 rescue stretcher, 2 bridgette, 2 more rare candy, 2 more Guzma, and 3 choice bands. However, I don't have a lot for trade since I redownloaded the game a few days ago, but I would appreciate any help I could get!

    submitted by /u/757Actual_Trash
    [link] [comments]

    Turtonator GX Alt.card

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    how much would Turtonator GX alt art card go for?

    submitted by /u/ReaPeR_CreePeR7
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Standard Deck: Slowpoke & Psyduck-GX!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hello! I am new to this subreddit. So far I've seen a few people asking for budget deck ideas, and my favorite is SlowDuck! This deck should cost probably around 15 Sword & Shield packs in total to assemble.

    SlowDuck's main attack does 40 damage for each Supporter card you discard from your hand. The idea is to quickly get out Magneton, and use its Ability to search for a Lt. Surge's Strategy, a Misty's Favor, and either a Pokémon Fan Club or a Coach Trainer depending on your situation. Use Lt. Surge's Strategy to play two more Supporters, use Misty's Favor to get three more Misty's Favor, and use Pokémon Fan Club to get a few Lapras out, and use Lapras's Ability to get Misty's Favor back in your hand.

    This is my list. It isn't perfect, but I thought I would share anyway. I haven't really thought about adding the new cards from Sword & Shield to it, and the Volcanion Prism Star is just there because I was too lazy to buy Custom Catchers IRL and I wanted my online deck to be consistent with my IRL deck. Feel free to import the list into your game and tinker with it. Happy gaming!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 15

    * 4 Magnemite CEC 68

    * 3 Magneton CEC 69

    * 4 Lapras UNM 36

    * 3 Slowpoke & Psyduck-GX UNM 35

    * 1 Volcanion {*} FLI 31

    ##Trainer Cards - 38

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Switch CES 147

    * 4 Coach Trainer UNM 192

    * 2 Pal Pad UPR 132

    * 3 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133

    * 2 Roller Skater CEC 203

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 2 Roxie CEC 205

    * 4 Lt. Surge's Strategy UNB 178

    * 3 Choice Helmet LOT 169

    * 4 Misty's Favor UNM 202

    * 2 Power Plant UNB 183

    * 2 Tag Call CEC 206

    * 1 Volkner UPR 135

    ##Energy - 7

    * 7 Water Energy SMEnergy 3

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/DoryTheDork
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't the online game sell coins?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Technically, if they sold coins, packs wouldn't see so much revenue. Except that the game would still see a profit if managed properly, and there are people that don't have close access to packs but are more than willing to buy coins instead.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    a few questions

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    what are ultrabeasts and what's good about them?

    what is gust?

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment