• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Theme Deck Pickrates in Versus. Sample of 100 games

    Pokémon TCG Theme Deck Pickrates in Versus. Sample of 100 games


    Theme Deck Pickrates in Versus. Sample of 100 games

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    (Saturday Show-Off) Two weeks ago I hit my first milestone in collecting a dozen of each secret rare basic energy with metal. This week I hit my second!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Is It Possible To Hit With Rillaboom On Turn One? (With Banned Cards)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Your Hand Must Be: Rare Candy Rare Candy Bulbasaur Venusaur Grookey Rillaboom

    You Must Go Second Grookey becomes active, Play Forest Of Green Plants, Use Rare Candy On Grookey, Play Bulbasaur To The Bench, Use Rare Candy On Bulbasaur, Venusaurs Ability Makes It So That 1 Grass Energy=2 Grass Energy, Use Rillabooms Ability To Attach To Grass Energy To Rillaboom, Venusaur Comes Into Play And Rillaboom Now Has Four Energy Attached Therefore He Can Hit 140 Damage On Turn One Using Banned Cards And A Lucky Hand

    submitted by /u/memlorfwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get f2p packs

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to build a MewThree deck and as a f2p player I was wondering what was the best way to accumulate packs and which packs should I be looking to trade for. Currently to finish my deck I need ~47 packs and I have invested ~13 packs.

    submitted by /u/FrenzyFire2
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you chest :)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Came back after a long time to PTCGO. Have 36 Sword and Shield tradable packs. What deck should I make?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    As the title says I have come back after a few years to PCTGO. Most of my cards are not legal in the standard. I have 36 tradable Sword and shield packs from a booster box i opened.

    Is there a competitive standard deck I can make for 36 packs. If yes, do you have any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Local_Parking
    [link] [comments]

    I found this pikachu card lying around, does anybody know the value of it?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Best time for Standard Tournaments

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I have enough tickets to play in a standard tournament, but I don't know the best time that will give me the easiest win (aka no ADP or Mew/MewTwo).

    submitted by /u/NoPulseWillow
    [link] [comments]

    Will ADP decks continue to dominate post-Rebel Clash in Standard?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Just started jumping into Standard play and considering blowing all my coins to go after ADP and other cards from CEC. But if there's a chance ADP won't be the #1 deck anymore post-Rebel Clash, I could just save coins and use them on the Rebel Clash expansion.

    Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the future of ADP decks.

    submitted by /u/kcpo
    [link] [comments]

    Switch from Standard to Expanded

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I have been playing standard for a while. Looking to get into expanded. What do you recommend as a first deck to get into the expanded meta?

    submitted by /u/jchristy5480
    [link] [comments]

    Coin Strategy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I've been playing online for a few months now and have a decent number of meta decks (or close approximations). I have two jirachis and one dedenne. I've been spending all my coins of late on unbroken bonds with no luck, but I'm thinking I'll just hoard all the coins they're giving out in the current promotion, save them for rebel clash, and work up to forty traceable packs for my next dedenne.

    Is anyone else doing the same? I've opened around 120 UNB packs this far, and it just seems like the coins would be better spent getting whatever staples come out next month. Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/Donkey_Bill
    [link] [comments]

    exeggcute vs giratina

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    so i am curious why exeggcute is so popular and how is it used?

    can't giratina (distortion door) do the same thing?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Best Booster pack to buy?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Just started playing recently and I've been buying the new SWSH booster packs along with a deck here and there. Should I carry on this way or is another booster pack better to buy than SWSH?

    Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Scroll_S
    [link] [comments]

    What's Malamar's WORST matchup?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I'm so tired of playing against spell tag Malamar. What's its absolute worst matchup? Are there any decks that are just an auto-loss for spell tag Malamar?

    submitted by /u/JigokuNoRocker
    [link] [comments]

    Any method to get rid of my own bench Pokemon?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Dear all, recently I tried out my first Standard deck featuring Galarian Obstagoon. Since I don't have enough powerful cards, I just included Nidoqueen and Necrozma from theme deck as search engine and heavy beater.

    While I am having fun with my deck, I have a situation quite often: my bench is full.

    Since my Pokemon doesn't hit as hard as opponent's GX or Tag-team, every damage counter from Zigzagoon and Ostagoon matters. However, when my bench is full, I can't play more of them.

    Do we have any method to Bounce or Kill my own bench Pokemon?

    p.s. Below is my deck list. I opened most of the cards from trade-locked pack, and only spent 2 packs to acquire 2 Obstagoon line and some other random foils.

    ##Pokémon - 21

    * 2 Farfetch'd TEU 127

    * 4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 2 Galarian Linoone SSH 118

    * 3 Galarian Obstagoon SSH 119

    * 1 Giratina UNM 86

    * 1 Indeedee V SSH 91

    * 2 Necrozma UNM 101

    * 2 Nidoran♀ TEU 54

    * 2 Nidorina TEU 55

    * 2 Nidoqueen TEU 56

    ##Trainer Cards - 27

    * 1 Vitality Band SSH 185

    * 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 228

    * 1 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133

    * 2 Tate & Liza CES 148

    * 1 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Poké Kid SSH 173

    * 1 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    * 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193

    * 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    ##Energy - 12

    * 2 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    * 3 Draw Energy CEC 209

    * 1 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    * 6 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/bakwong
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone wants these codes, I have no plans to use them. It’s for the Let’s Play, Eevee/Pikachu! decks. My girl and I picked them up to play when we are bored.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Who hates cheaters?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment