• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Someone just successfully Unown'd me, I'm not even mad, I'm shocked 😳

    Pokémon TCG Someone just successfully Unown'd me, I'm not even mad, I'm shocked ��


    Someone just successfully Unown'd me, I'm not even mad, I'm shocked ��

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    WHAT EVEN IS THIS GAME?!?! The other dude flipped 9/3

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Mill is might be dead...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    TCPI has just banned Bellelba & Brycen-Man in Japan, they say that they're working on rewording the card, it's good because mill has a great matchup against Eternatus. Mismagius (UNB) has also been banned, however we can expect to see an errata'd reprint of that as well (In the Pikachu set called Vivid Voltage maybe). Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQlAJW0sg4g&t=145s

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f55V1uIxzis&t=130s

    submitted by /u/ThatAccount4
    [link] [comments]

    Who do these decks have a Yellow Star next to them ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    How to redeem a 2nd trainer kit code/tin without opening the bundle and just keep it intact in your collection available for trade?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I wish to know how do you redeem a tin or trainer kit code after the first time without unboxing the contents. Ive been opening tins and for some reason they are unboxing instead of remaining intact as a tradable ingame tin.

    submitted by /u/kitttttkattttt
    [link] [comments]

    Spamming horror house

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    With vaporeon, liepard, trick coin, misty & loreli couldn't you lock your opponent from playing any cards with a few lucky coin flips?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    Best counter for ADP Zacian?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I keep getting smashed by the deck and cant be bothered anymore, what's the best counter to it

    submitted by /u/nckcmpbll
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the longest win streak you’ve ever had?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Cards to buy before rotation hits?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I have 20 RCL packs and have no idea what to get. So far I'm thinking of getting 2 Great Catchers, but that's all that comes to mind.

    submitted by /u/CmmtThis2Mmry
    [link] [comments]

    How do I trade for singles w/packs?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I just picked up some tradable packs and I'm looking to trade for singles but I'm not sure how. Are there trade bots for websites like in MTGO?

    Sorry I'm new and have no idea what I'm doing.

    submitted by /u/sylvyon
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing Code Cards

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    What's the most trusting site for buying code cards? I'm trying to get enough to build a cool deck.

    submitted by /u/aidentaylor2
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hello I just began the game a week ago and I currently only play with premade decks of the game. Do you have any tips to create a deck of my own as fast as possible?

    submitted by /u/thekraby1999
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    The last I played was when Crimson Invasion came out, so I'm very behind. Where do I start with jumping back into the game? There's so many new card types that it's overwhelming again lol. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/fernymerk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment