• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Just picked up at my local target, last one! So happy now!!

    Pokémon TCG Just picked up at my local target, last one! So happy now!!


    Just picked up at my local target, last one! So happy now!!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    By far my best pull from a free pack

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    New player here needs a little help how to start

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Heya all. I basically grow up on pokemons, had few cards but noone in my group ever got into it ao i never had a chance to play. Yesterday i found out that this game has an online version but my question is, how do i start? I do have the default deck, mental might but it seems that i do het destroyed every single time anyone have slightly different deck. How do i get tokens to buy at least my first deck and whats the best for some startup? Trainer challemges or normal versus?

    submitted by /u/TheDabPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Little glitch I found

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Cache Location Mac

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Hi, I recently started playing on Mac, worked fine the first day or two. Since then I can play one game then the game keeps crashing. I am unsure why, I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times to no avail. Does anyone know where to find the cache/application support data on Mac so I can clear that and start fresh?

    submitted by /u/T-Hirst
    [link] [comments]

    BDIF Making time-Pikarom deck arrival!!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Code card codes (TCG collecter who doesn't play online)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I hope this is a fine place to post these, from random XY/Sun and Moon/Sword and Shield TCG packs I opened looking for specific cards.

    DXN-MXV2-ZGD-MT2

    Q4L-JKNQ-BJV-GPH

    DWL-H94P-NTV-7YW

    Let me know if you get something fun in the comments!

    submitted by /u/iwearasizeseventeen
    [link] [comments]

    Mew 3's infinite versatility

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    I like having greninja gx from Detective Pikachu but I rarely get the chance to use it when it's relevant. Should I just delete it?

    submitted by /u/ViajedeMorir
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch - Metal Goggles prevented damage counters from Horror Energy

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    As said in the title

    Zacian V with Metal Goggles attached hit into a Mew & Mewtwo GX with 2 Horror Energies attached, received no damage counters.

    Metal Gogggles text:

    The Metal Pokémon this card is attached to takes 30 less damage from your opponent's attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance), and your opponent's attacks and Abilities can't put damage counters on it.

    Horror Energy isn't an attack or ability, so the damage counters should have been placed.

    Please fix :)

    submitted by /u/plerrius
    [link] [comments]

    Got this from the Trainer Challenge booster reward.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I’m sorry - wut

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Opened 40RCL and 40 SWSH....

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    6 Card Booster coming in Clutch!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Is it worth opening random tradeable expanded packs?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Hi! Just getting pack into the game after a year during lockdown and I have a number packs that I've gained from expanded tournaments back then, being from black and white all the way up to fates collide, but only 1 or 2 of each. Is it worth just opening these since nothing in them is valuabe except the odd FA trainer? I assume they wont go for anything on the market either. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Krishyby
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got one

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Few questions regarding nuzzle deck

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Currently building my first standard deck, a nuzzle raichu deck. I'm nearly done and it's been a blast making it so far!

    I have a few questions in relation to this though.

    First, I have a jirachi I pulled in a non traceable pack that I want to use somehow, is there anywhere in a nuzzle deck that a jirachi can fit?

    Second, iirc pachirisu is out of rotation later this year which will make this non viable as it stands, correct me if I'm wrong. What are some similar decks I can shift from here after that? Should I just worry about that later?

    Here's the deck list I'm going for BTW:

    • 4 Emolga TEU 46
    • 3 Pachirisu UPR 49
    • 4 Pikachu CEC 241
    • 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
    • 4 Raichu CEC 67

    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    • 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    • 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143

    • 1 Volkner UPR 135

    • 3 Cynthia UPR 148

    • 3 Lucky Egg SSH 167

    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 201

    • 2 Great Catcher CEC 192

    • 4 Electropower LOT 172

    Any info is greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/Ansharko
    [link] [comments]

    Minimum Cost for Standard Entry

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I have played Standard for a bit and now I am at the point that 99.9% of my opponents play Jirachi and/or Dedenne GX. Missing stable cards will almost always cost me the game. My budget deck (2xLaser Focus) now becomes obsolete. Now, I would like to know how much you guy invest just to be relevant in Standard format. I know some of you open packs from tokens, etc, but I want to get some idea before I actually buy the code cards. ($30+ for Pikarom Battle Deck Code is insane compared to Rashizard)

    On top my head is (rate based on ptcgoprices.com)

    2xJirachi (14 packs)

    2xDedenne GX (70 packs)

    2xBoss's Order (16 packs)

    2xMarnie (3 packs)

    4xQuick Ball (1 pack)

    4xScoop Up Net (1 pack)

    Total 105 packs ~ $105(?)

    submitted by /u/mewnohimitsu
    [link] [comments]

    As a person who has Zero interest in making a dragapult V deck, this is a traders worst nightmare (Gotten from the ladder packs)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Help me. New device

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    So I had been playing on Android but recently switched to an iPad. Where do I scan code cards? Please halp!

    submitted by /u/damiencwb
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for phone quality but ladder pack was amazing.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hello, I play only with theme decks, I want try out the Standard decks. I almost completed the Trainer Challenges. Event wins.I have now 3000 coin and this cards.I have 4 theme decks,Roaring Heat (bought it 1-2 years ago) and bought now 3 other,Relentless Flames,Towering Heights and Soaring Storm.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment