• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I hate it to

    Pokémon TCG I hate it to


    I hate it to

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    What's the best expanded mill deck ATM?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I normally play Snorlax V-MAX but want to play some mill. Any good list ideas?

    submitted by /u/460cidpower
    [link] [comments]

    TPCi Issues Statement Regarding Type Balance

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I’m sorry if this is late, i spent more time then I liked on it

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I can admit when I'm wrong

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I posted about concessions the other day and a few of you left your (impassioned) responses. If you don't know what I'm on about it's in my history. I read every comment in the thread and took it to heart and see your side of things. I've been playing lately how y'all suggest but conceding when I know I'm going to lose, move on, and work on the monthly ladder.

    submitted by /u/FerralWombat
    [link] [comments]

    Should I save my tournament tickets for next expansion?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I took a break after unified minds, I started playing again from today, I don't have any cards from rebel clash, so should I start stacking tickets for now and use them when next expansion comes out?

    submitted by /u/_maitray_
    [link] [comments]

    Which deck should I focus on building? I see a lot of top-tier decks. Torn between a couple

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I see there's:

    Pikachu and zekrom Zacian Mew and mewtwo tag Giratina and garchomp

    Etc etc.

    I'm wondering what that will hold the most value and fun? If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be awesome

    submitted by /u/simplynik92
    [link] [comments]

    Charizard&Braixen Tag Team question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    (I'm relatively new to the game so I don't know much about it) It happened twice today (different games) where used the move Brilliant Flare and drew the three cards and it did 180 damage, but then I use it again the next turn, I draw the cards but when it attacks the other players active Pokémon it does no damage. I don't know if there's a reason for this or if it's a glitch, but could someone explain it to me please?

    submitted by /u/AwesomeSauceome123
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Profile & Build Guide - Welder Box

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Hey All,

    I'm a beginning PTCG player and have amassed a mixed amount of experience and knowledge over my first few months. Through various faults and losses I've done my best to learn although still found a gap in my growth as a player. Alongside the discord and kind hearted community alike I've tried to put somewhat of a mixed profile together to help those in need with the basics of a deck I've enjoyed (also helped me tremendously writing these things down).

    I'd love to use this as a basis, add to it, and do the same for other decks used in and outside of the Meta.

    Let me know if you think something like this would be useful!

    submitted by /u/cheevyboy
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Snorlax V available for trade, anyone interested leave your offers in the comments and i will DM the best offer

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Obstagoon Deck

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Found this deck, it seems fun. I was wondering what you guys thought of it and how you would improve it.

    1 Yveltal-GX FLI 79

    2 Alolan Grimer TEU 83

    2 Alolan Muk TEU 84

    1 Absol TEU 88

    4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    2 Galarian Linoone SSH 118

    3 Galarian Obstagoon SSH 119

    1 Sableye V SSH 120

    3 Switch SUM 132

    4 Lillie's Poke Doll CEC 197

    2 Cynthia UPR 119

    1 Pal Pad UPR 132

    3 Custom Catcher LOT 171

    2 Pokemon Communication TEU 152

    4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    3 Marnie SSH 169

    1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    10 Darkness Energy 7

    1 Mew UNB 76

    1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    2 Stealthy Hood UNB 186

    submitted by /u/MerfTheMighty
    [link] [comments]

    Account question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I started playing on my iPad yesterday without making an account. I pulled a dragapult VMAX and would like to trade it, but I can't without upgrading my account. Anytime I try to upgrade it prompts me to make a new account, and then when I log in with the upgrade screen it tells me I can't log in with an existing account. Does anyone know what I can do to upgrade my account?

    submitted by /u/Vincentamerica
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Ablaze added to the Card Filters... But why so soon? (Please excuse the bad phone camera picture)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Turbo Zacian or Dragopult Vmax

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Which of the two decks do you think is better overall? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MaleficusAD
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an active discord channel for this subreddit?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title,

    I just started about a week ago and have gotten through the PvE content while also been playing the Themed format, I was hoping to speak to someone on a discord about what I opened in my locked packs and how I can move into Standard as a free to play player.

    submitted by /u/Draconis91
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best ReshiZard deck out there?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I have a few cards which I know fit into the deck but Im wondering which is the best variant, also, i prefer to play expanded so is there any good variant of it there?

    submitted by /u/ButtMuncher2014
    [link] [comments]

    Expanded Help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Hello! I've been playing Standard for a while now, but it's gotten a little stale for me currently, so I was thinking of slowly transitioning to the Expanded Format. Are there any tips, tricks, staples, decks, etc that could help me out? Thank you so much in advance ^

    submitted by /u/kimdjdaniel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment