• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Free XY Flashfire Booster Code - I don't play online, thought you guys would enjoy | Good Luck!

    Pokémon TCG Free XY Flashfire Booster Code - I don't play online, thought you guys would enjoy | Good Luck!


    Free XY Flashfire Booster Code - I don't play online, thought you guys would enjoy | Good Luck!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Free Codes

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Discovered some more unclaimed codes - DM me for a booster. Guess my favorite 1st gen Pokemon for a tin code. Good luck!

    EDIT: out of booster codes

    EDIT: Lapras was my favorite! Congrats to u/GeorgieRoss! Thanks to all who participated!

    submitted by /u/MerpTheAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    Post-rotation challenge decks

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    With rotation coming up (slightly more than a month away), and a number of decks either rotating or becoming a lot less viable, I thought I'd start a discussion on what decks would be good for the various type challenges post-rotation.

    For example, PikaRom loses a lot of its tools post rotation, so what would be a nice Lightning deck to complete challenges with? Or, what's a viable deck to use for Dragon or Fairy challenges once rotation hits (do we just move to expanded)?

    A lot is going to just be theory crafting, but I think getting ideas out there for the less hyped types would help everyone who works on the challenges.

    submitted by /u/NightShadow89
    [link] [comments]

    Mew VS Dragapult

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Why is Mew's "bench barrier" ineffective against Dragapult Vmax? What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Eze1908
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away codes! Tell Me If You Get Anything Good!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Completely New

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'll keep this short but I'm a brand new player who just started up the game after being super frustrated with LoR/HS' new meta. That being said I haven't found any great resources for beginners especially when it comes to what to buy. I've got about $50 and am wondering: - what's a good place to buy from - what's considered a smart / safe buy with a rotation coming up - any reccos on decks? I know it's not the biggest budget but if there's any way to squeeze 2 functional decks out of that I'd be jacked.

    Thanks a bunch in advance.

    submitted by /u/crossfaded204
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Away Rotating Cards?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    With rotation coming up next month (Darkness Ablaze releasing in less than a month now!), would it be smart to trade away anything that's rotating out? Or better to hold onto them?

    submitted by /u/CmmtThis2Mmry
    [link] [comments]

    Free Hidden Fates Tin Raichu Deck Contest

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I know it's not much but I have an extra Raichu deck code. First person to guess my favorite Pokémon from gen 7 wins!

    submitted by /u/Seech303
    [link] [comments]

    Stall troll deck. God I hate people like this.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment