• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Pokémon TCG After months of Trading, I've finally reached my desired count for Secret Rare Basic Energies!

    Pokémon TCG After months of Trading, I've finally reached my desired count for Secret Rare Basic Energies!


    After months of Trading, I've finally reached my desired count for Secret Rare Basic Energies!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I bought 3 unbroken bonds packs in an attempt to search for dedenne gx and I got these two back-to-back

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I'm not even mad about losing to this deck����������������

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Last Legacy deck done and dusted!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Tapu Lele-Gx price?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I got a tapu lele gx for like 1 rcl and an uncommon chest, now I see someone willing to buy it for 3 rcl. According to ptcgo prices, its worth it, but all the sell prices I see are 4 rcl and above, what's the true value of tapu lele gx?

    submitted by /u/Pokedudelol
    [link] [comments]

    Falinks OP

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    It's 2020 and we have not had an Alakazam card since fates collide

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    The only legal expanded Alakazam card is M Alakzam EX, which was printed in 2020. I am not even talking about Vs, GXs or V maxes pokemons, not even a regular one has been printed since then. It's such a cool and loved pokemon, why wouldn't they print an Alakazam card

    submitted by /u/Arkaidan8
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrating or is it just me...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Is it normal to get frustrated and force quite when your opponent has the game in hand and you've relented/surrendered by moving a basic non-GX/V to the active and they still go through the motions of item, supporter, energy, etc. Am I a sore loser or being a butthead?

    submitted by /u/youreeeka
    [link] [comments]

    Budget ADP Deck

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Hello everyone hope you're all doing alright. Recently I opened packs and got 1 ADP and 1 Zacian V, and currently my deck I built around them kinda works but it's trash honestly. Do you guys have any recommendations? I Don't have a lot of cards but I have some stuff I can trade off. I just want to make it more consistent. Thanks for your attention either way.

    submitted by /u/PokeMastah83
    [link] [comments]

    New players perspective on trading.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Started playing recently as I am an avid online card game player. As a long time hearthstone player it has a very large barrier to entry.I can say for sure this game has one of the best f2p models with the many options to obtain cards. Getting the first theme deck that is from the store is defiantly annoying for sure, and something I think the should change as the default decks are mediocre. The theme deck ladder/events are a great entry point for users to learn and get some decent items. The rewards/options on what you can use your resources is amazing. I have also found that you can easily get a decent collection very quickly if you can identify deals in the trading market. I really enjoy the trading, and it is almost another game within the game that I think is missing with the other online card games. Most of the other card games force your hand in buying packs to get started and lack the options ptcgo has. Moving forward I think ptcgo will be my main card game, and I wish I had played it sooner.

    submitted by /u/mute20
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Shadows Codes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Is there a way to see how many packs you've opened?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I've been searching for a frosmoth for weeks, I've opened probably a dozen looking for it. I want to start tracking to see how long it takes.

    submitted by /u/Raziphaz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I tell what "booster set" a card belongs to by reading it so I can go for those packs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    In need of Jessie James/Weezing list

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Anyone got a list for Jessie and James + Weezing(surrender now)?

    If not, could someone make one for me?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Cheddary_Cheez
    [link] [comments]

    [Rogue Deck - Standard] RGB Midrange/Control

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Is there something I could improve on this deck?

    I came up with this concept of Tri-Collored Deck 1 prize only Because of [Ninetales RCL 25] attack:

    [R] "Hex" 30+
    If your opponent's Active Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 90 more damage.

    [Dustox LOT 28] Has the ability to inflict powerfull status conditions at will, and [Scoop Up Net RCL 165] can be huge to loop its effect.

    Basicaly you can inflict Paralyze + Poison 30 + 120 Damage which is enough to 2 Hit-KO any meta relevant pokémon like Dragapult VMax.

    https://preview.redd.it/gdpz23gyofb51.jpg?width=1192&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a3a503ef9a3367222cc1c867d8c8e52e3e6d1f5e

    ##Pokémon - 23 * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154 * 3 Vulpix RCL 24 * 3 Ninetales RCL 25 * 3 Wurmple LOT 23 * 3 Cascoon LOT 27 * 2 Dustox LOT 28 * 2 Jirachi TEU 99 * 1 Sobble SSH 54 * 1 Sobble SSH 55 * 2 Drizzile SSH 56 * 2 Inteleon SSH 58 ##Trainer Cards - 27 * 2 Boss Orders RCL 154 * 4 Marine SSH 169 * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152 * 3 Crushing Hammer SSH 159 * 4 Cynthia UPR 119 * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165 * 2 Great Ball SSH 164 * 2 Switch SSH 183 * 3 Turffield Stadium RCL 170 ##Energy - 10 * 3 Rainbow Energy CES 151 * 4 Unit Energy {G}{R}{W} UPR 137 * 3 Capture Energy RCL 171 
    submitted by /u/Grymmas_Rohamar
    [link] [comments]

    Recently pulled a gold acro bike don't have a pic atm I wanted to now what it's worth and if anyone has any offers

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment