• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Giving away an xy evolutions booster box!

    Pokémon TCG Giving away an xy evolutions booster box!


    Giving away an xy evolutions booster box!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I have 36 codes, each winner will receive 3 codes, so 12 winners. Drop a comment of what you think one of my favourite 12 Pokemon are, only make one guess. I'll check back on the post when I'm on my work break in about an hour and a half, no point making a guess someone else has already made. If you get it I'll PM you the codes. GL!

    Edit: 8 winners so far- blastoise, torterra, m2, gengar, genesect, hydreigon zoruark, toxicroak, rayquazza and darkrai!

    Edit 2: I'll start dropping hints in about an hour and a half, and I'll allow people to make 2 votes.

    Edit 3: Hint time! Loads of gen 5 Pokemon, a poison type and a serpentine Pokemon. That covers all of them.

    Edit 4: Maybe I made this a bit too hard, anyone that sees this edit gets an extra vote! Also there's a whole lotta dupe guesses so just try and take a quick look so you don't waste a guess.

    Edit 5: Extra clues, just 2 gen 5s are left!

    submitted by /u/Turtlaaaaaaay
    [link] [comments]

    Make copying that cool deck your opponent just played easier by using the "Export Deck" feature instead of "Open in Deck Manager". Then use "Import" and it will automatically switch out cards that you don't own for cards that you do.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Some people may have been doing this all along. Other people may not even know you can copy your opponent's deck (when not hidden). If you're in the second group, here's a quick run down and step by step guide so you can do this too.

    I've always used "Open in Deck Manager" to check a deck out and switch cards in/out that I own or don't own. I just realized there was an export deck option on the screen that let's you view your opponent's deck. This has saved me a bunch of time already.

    Lastly, if your opponent has their decks hidden, but you really like the deck they played, you can send them a friend request and start a conversation with them to talk about the deck, etc. Everyone I have started talking to this way have been super friendly and more than willing to share their deck/talk about other decks they play or about your match.

    I hope this helps some people find fun decks and meet great people while playing!

    submitted by /u/dhbroad
    [link] [comments]

    Reshiram-Charizard League Deck Code for Giveaway!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Hey all, I got a spare code for the Reshiram & Charizard GX League Battle Deck for giveaway.

    First comment will get the code via DM.

    Good Luck! :)

    Edit: congrats to u/KylieDurant, I still have a lot of codes, so keep your eyes peeled 0-0

    submitted by /u/ganondorf03
    [link] [comments]

    Ex mtg grinder making the swap to Pokémon

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    New player!

    Howdy y'all I'm new to the Pokémon tcg, due to the fact that mtg and hearthstone are in an awful spot I've decided to branch out into Pokémon specifically online for now and had a few questions

    1- what sets are currently standard legal / what sites do people use to find deck lists 2- as a new online player what is the best way to build up a collection (aside from buying codes which I'm going to do) 3- what is the best site to buy pack codes from

    Any other tips or advice is greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance looking forwarded to chatting with some folks

    submitted by /u/hootcake666
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas what the 2022 standard would start with?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    If I had to guess, it would cut off at Sword and Shield and later correct? Just wondering so i can start buying some of those packs and later for future playing.

    submitted by /u/Moreo4
    [link] [comments]

    How To Get Darkrai ?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hello guys From my childhood One of my fav pokemon is The Darkrai

    I have started playing Pokemon tcg during these lockdown regularly Before this I was used to play randomly

    But after spending soo much of time and opening so many booster packs and so many decks I have redeemed till now

    I have not got my fav Pokemon The Darkrai Yet

    And I'm really getting frustrated

    Kindly help me and guide me How to get dakrai

    Which booster has most probability of darkrai in it or deck which has darkrai Or If u have a spare darkrai and willing to share It's will be a great help and appreciation 😊

    submitted by /u/Nighmareking9086
    [link] [comments]

    Best packs to buy?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Looking to buy some pack codes today to play standard but wanted to know what the best 3 packs to invest in right now would be?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/hootcake666
    [link] [comments]

    Ptcgo Codes to give!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Update: all 8 have been claimed but I still love hearing you're favorite pkmns! If/when I get more I'll be posting here again, thanks!

    I just started a Pokémon card collection today and included were these online card codes. I have 8 of them so why not give them away! Comment one of you're favorite Pokémon and why, and I'll shoot you a code!

    submitted by /u/samxwow
    [link] [comments]

    Best theme deck in the shop?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    What's the best theme deck for theme tournaments i can get in the in-game shop?

    submitted by /u/tomclarkk
    [link] [comments]

    Versus rewards

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Do you stop getting rewards after you achieve 2000 ⚡ points? I just hit 2000 and got the ultra recon card.

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a “draw simulator” available online?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    So I'm prepping for rotation and trying to build a deck. My final tweaks to the deck will revolve around what I typically will draw at the beginning of a game. So - is there any online program/site/application where I can dump the cards and draw 7 cards?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/FFNuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Best starting theme deck

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Not really sure what to choose. Also is there an affiliated discord with this sub?

    submitted by /u/throwaway17173638382
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Help

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am new to the game but I know that my end goal is to build a Zacian deck. I will be opening half of both a base set and rebel clash booster box. Therefore, I will have 36 boost pack codes. I am wondering what is best for me to do with the booster packs. Do I open them hoping to get cards that I am looking for? Is there somewhere that is better for setting up trades than the in game interface? Public offers usually stink if they are still sitting there so I would think that better trades are made privately. How are these trades facilitated?

    Any advise for a new player already getting bored of Relentless Flame theme play, hoping to build a competitive standard deck is greatly appreciated! Thanks

    edit: wording

    submitted by /u/Soft_Interest
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Decks?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Is there any site with decklists of meta decks or do you now some decks which I could try out?

    Or do you know any decks with nice ideas like Durant Mill?

    submitted by /u/alexis7744
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a Tapu Koko V deck

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hi! I've been using this deck to help me with some daily challenges and I sometimes use it for fun. The strategy is to use Tapu Koko V's 0 retreat cost in order to constantly hit for 200 or more damage. I feel like there might be too many trainer cards though, so I'd like to ask what y'all think I can do to improve it?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 10

    • 1 Magnemite UNM 58
    • 1 Magnemite CEC 68
    • 1 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 184
    • 4 Tapu Koko V SSH 72
    • 1 Magneton CEC 69
    • 2 Magnezone FLI 36

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
    • 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 3 Rare Candy SSH 180
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 2 Electrocharger TEU 139
    • 2 Volkner UPR 135
    • 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 4 Green's Exploration UNB 175
    • 3 Switch BCR 135
    • 4 Electropower LOT 172
    • 2 Tag Call CEC 206

    Energy - 15

    • 14 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4
    • 1 Flash Energy AOR 83

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ALeapToFaith
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think this will get added to PTCGO?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment