• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Pokémon TCG My boys bought this for my daughter’s birthday. She has been trading all day. Hours of fun for about $10 of virtual packs!

    Pokémon TCG My boys bought this for my daughter’s birthday. She has been trading all day. Hours of fun for about $10 of virtual packs!


    My boys bought this for my daughter’s birthday. She has been trading all day. Hours of fun for about $10 of virtual packs!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    it says in the blue box that i have 0 but i can still make a deck with evee what does this mean ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Eternatus VMAX vs Parallel City (Expanded)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Was having a think about the interaction between these two cards and Google hasn't been much help..

    Eternatus VMAX ability allows you to bench up to 8 dark pokemon, however Parallel City says (if the particular side is facing you) that you may not bench more than 3 pokemon.

    In this case, which card would take priority? Could I bench up to 8 or 3 pokemon?

    submitted by /u/SirBMW
    [link] [comments]

    Top 1 in legacy and top 5 in theme using bots

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Hello.

    The guy in question is NEKpewar. He is currently the top 1 player in legacy and top 5 in theme (after all of the David). This guy is from Peru, and after looking from a few videos of TCGO in Spanish, i got a recommendation to his channel, and i see this video uploaded by him on the 8th of june of 2018:

    [DESACTUALIZADO] STALL BOT - BOT AFK PARA POKEMON TCG ONLINE | GANA MONEDAS SIN HACER NADA

    which translates to roughly: "(Outdated) Stall bot- AFK bot for Pokémon TCG Online / Win tokens without doing anything"

    This tutorial is outdated, so i hope i'm not breaking a rule by posting this. I fact I tried this and it doesn't work, so please, don't try it.

    I can accept the bots from China, as there isn't proof of using bots, but this guy made a video explaining and showing him use a bot play for him, even to explain tips on how to not get banned. Obviously in this video he is hiding is nick, but come on! He to this day is making videos about cheating in Pokémon, not only TCGO, but pokémon SWSH

    Thank you for reading. I hope this gets attention from one of TCGO staff to finally have something done about this kind of people, as this isn't an anonymous person, but a Youtuber explaining how to cheat in the game.

    If this breaks any rule, feel free to delete it. I just find it frustrating that this can happen without a consequence.

    submitted by /u/Maite25
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this pokemon is???

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Help! Authorization Error

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I just downloaded the game and I'm trying to log in to the game but I keep get this Authorization Error and it's saying that my account is under review for some reason and that I should log back in a couple minutes but it's been hours and I still can't get on. Anyone know how I can solve this?

    submitted by /u/TerraShark
    [link] [comments]

    Slowbro unb

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Thinking about buiding an unbroken bonds slowbro deck, especially with the relese of glimwoood tangle. Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Back To Pokemon TCG

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Hey ptcgo community, I recently made a decision of going back to playing Pokemon TCG but with the ongoing pandemic right now, it seems one of the only options right now is to play online so I'll be playing from there. I stopped playing for about a year and a half ago like around february 2019. Has there been any new changes in the rules recently? What is meta right now and which decks and packs do you prefer me to buy and get codes on? Any other suggestions would be great for me! Anyways, thank you so much and have a blessed day!

    submitted by /u/Vaico39
    [link] [comments]

    How many codes can be entered at one time?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Might plan on buying a lot of physical packs. Are we allowed to copy+paste more than one code in or can I only redeem 1 at a time?

    submitted by /u/Whitebearbepo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment